Annie's® Homegrown Creamy Deluxe Shells & Real Aged Cheddar Sauce Macaroni Dinner uploaded by Vanessa L.Annie's® Homegrown Creamy Deluxe Shells & Real Aged Cheddar Sauce Macaroni Dinner uploaded by Michael V.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

This Creamy, Deluxe Version Of Our Shells & Real Aged Cheddar Is Made With Certified Organic Pasta And Real Aged Cheddar Cheese. No Additional Ingredients Are Required For Our Deluxe Mac & Cheese – Just Cook The Pasta And Squeeze In The Creamy Cheese. In Just Minutes You’ll Have A Yummy, Deluxe Mac & Cheese For All To Enjoy.

INGREDIENTS:

ORGANIC PASTA (ORGANIC WHEAT FLOUR), CHEDDAR CHEESE (PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, NON-ANIMAL ENZYMES), SKIM MILK, CREAM, WHEY, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SALT, NATURAL BUTTER AND CHEESE FLAVOR, SODIUM ALGINATE, LACTIC ACID, ORGANIC ANNATTO EXTRACT (FOR COLOR), XANTHAN GUM.

Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
I really liked these instead of the cheap skanky Kraft kind. It was fast and easy to make. Only used one pot. It’s a great way for me to “cheat” but feel a little fancier about it. 🧀🧀🧀
Alixx B.
This is the only macaroni and cheese my family will eat. We used to be a velveeta shells and cheese family but now we only get Annie’s. It has the best flavor and it’s worth the price. We got our friends to switch over to using it too. It’s really just very flavorful and creamy.
Ellen D.
Franklin, IN
Seriously the best macaroni and cheese for family. I feel good about it because it is healthier than other brands! The kids love it because it still has a great mac and cheese they long for! Will definitely purchase again!
cyrus b.
Deliciius and deluxe, this is the mac n cheese you make if you love your kids. Theyll know if you feed them that dollar store kraft stuff. Theyll know you dont love them
Stacey M.
Fate, TX
My family loves the Annie's Homegrown Creamy Deluxe Shells in Aged Cheddar! We used it as a replacement for Kraft. We weren't huge boxed macaroni eaters, they aren't super bad for you but they definitely aren't good either and that bothered us.
We found this brand at Target and gave it a shot. We started of with the classic option but then found a multipack at Costco. We ate it much quicker than we anticipated. I
It is also an added bonus the pasta is organic and natural ingredients are said to be used. If I'm planning on using boxed macaroni then I'm definitely going to go with the one awesome in taste and which is better for you.
Veronica M.
This is a super easy and really cheesy kid friendly (and adults) meal. Its a great substitute from other Mac and cheese brands that are overloaded with artificial ingredients. It actually tastes better too compared to other big brands. It has a thick cheesy taste that actually is satisfying as many others I feel like I wish it had more cheese taste. We always have a box in our pantry, a great thing to add to yours too! Plus I have yet to meet a kid that does not like this, my son begs for it and I happily give in because I love it too.
ec408e c.
Union City, CA
I love mac and cheese type anything. Doesn't matter to me if it's yellow cheese or white cheese. Coincidentally, I just ate this for dinner today. I don't know if it's really any healthier than Kraft's kind, but it doesn't matter to me b/c it all tastes good. It is more expensive than Krafts b/c it supposed to be organic and healthier, but to me that doesn't matter and I pick this up when it's on sale.
Tiffany H.
Searcy, AR
My son loves macaroni and cheese. I used to love it as well, but as I got older and more aware of what I eat, I started feeling guilty about buying the boxed brands, so I started making it from scratch. However, making it from scratch is not always feasible, timewise. This provides me with a healthy alternative that makes me happy.
Paola S.
For being a boxed mac n cheese dinner, Annie's is the best out there. Of course, I would rather have homemade baked mac n cheese, but this is a great option for those nights when you have no time and are starving. The cheese sauce is much better than the average, it's fast, and you have the peace of mind that, even though the sodium content is very high, there are no disgusting ingredients that will give you cancer.
Alexandra  G.
Annie's mac and cheese the is best! It is so much better than other types and children love it as much if not more. They have so many options to choose from and you can always add your own addition to it. Overall it is the best mac and cheese I have ever had, even over homemade!
Camille S.
Is this really creamy cheessy?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste like other Mac and Cheese?