Annie's® Homegrown Creamy Deluxe Rotini & White Cheddar Sauce Macaroni Dinner uploaded by Tomeka M.Annie's® Homegrown Creamy Deluxe Rotini & White Cheddar Sauce Macaroni Dinner uploaded by Wendy C.Annie's® Homegrown Creamy Deluxe Rotini & White Cheddar Sauce Macaroni Dinner uploaded by Wendy C.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Creamy Deluxe White Cheddar is a delicious departure from the ordinary. We use only the best certified organic rotini pasta with our famous real white cheddar cheese. It’s creamy, it’s rich, it’s absolutely fabulous! And it’s easy – just cook the pasta and add the cheese. No extra ingredients to add!

Organic Pasta (Organic Wheat Flour), Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Non-animal Enzymes), Skim Milk, Cream, Whey, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Natural Flavor, Sodium Alginate, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum.

Tomeka M.
Renton, WA
My doctor recommended I take these after being a really high dose last year. These work Great they are gel capsules so that go down easy and smooth. You should eat something before taking them. Be careful how long you stay out in the sun as well
Heather M.
I've recently started taking these vitamins per doctor's request. They don't have a taste as they're softgel capsules. The price is good considering you get 100 in the bottle. Overall I've been satisfied with this product.
Julianne W.
Vernon
So my mom bought this because she had a coupon for it and it was really cheap. It was actually really delicious and now I prefer this over the normal Kraft Mac and cheese because it’s a healthier option for Mac and cheese!
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
I was actually really surprised with this Macaroni and cheese. It had way more flavor than I thought it would since it's organic. It's actually priced very well too, which was also a surprise since organic items are usually way more expensive than the "regular" items. I would recommend this product to people who like white cheddar macaroni.
Wendy C.
I take these mainly for bone health. My mom had both her hips replaced a few years ago and her dr recommended adding D3 supplements to help with adding to bone health. Bone issues seem to run in my family so I'll do anything to help with prevention for me.
Lilibeth G.
Annie's Homegrown® Creamy Deluxe Rotini & White Cheddar Sauce Macaroni Dinner 9.3 oz. Box, Cheese from cows not treated with growth hormone rBST (no significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rBST-treated and non rBST-treated cows).
Dana P.
I'm a huge Mac and cheese fan, however I'm not really a fan of this brand of Mac and cheese. I find it to be bland. I just wish it was a little more cheesy.
Kaytlin D.
makes me feel more awake and have more energy. if i dont take it my vitamin D gets low and i need a doc prescription to bring it back up
Jennifer M.
San Antonio, TX
Gives me energy I have vitamin d deficiency and I feel so much better when I take these! Would recommend.
Kelsey E.
Cana
These vitamins are super tiny and easy to swallow. The gel capsules are so easy to get down.
Randi P.
So I have a severe vitamin D deficiency and was wondering if anyone else has this deficiency and if they take this and if their blood results have improved.?
Marialbis C.
Orlando, FL
Quuero saber que tan bueno es este producto y si la pasta sabe bien?

back