Annie's®  Homegrown Crackers Bernie's Farm Animal Cookies Snack Packs

Annie's® Homegrown Crackers Bernie's Farm Animal Cookies Snack Packs

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Made with Goodness! No artificial flavors, synthetic colors or synthetic preservatives. Made with organic wheat flour. 8g of whole grains.Whole Grain Stamp: 8g or more per serving. Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients

Annie's®  Homegrown Crackers Bernie's Farm Animal Cookies Snack Packs
Annie's® Homegrown Crackers Bernie's Farm Animal Cookies Snack Packs
Buy on Walmart
Karen L.
Sacramento, CA
There are not just healthier for you and your kids but the taste is incredible. I have a pack at home for when my nieces visits and I can't stay away from it.. they are very addicting. I work with kids under the age of 5 and always recommend healthy and good food to them like this animal cookies.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
Sooo I definitely snuck some of these when the kiddo wasn't looking to give them a try. They are delicious!! I love that they are colored and flavored with fruit and vegetable extract instead of who-knows-what, and they are even tastier than they look!
Yvette C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these cookies ...Taste just like the original animal crackers .. Plus regret are organic and made with wheat and fruits and vegetables for color not artificial colors and dyes
Dree A.
West Covina, CA
An organic product that doesn't taste bland or boring..These sweet little cookies are great tasting and cute. My kids love them and I'm happy to feed these cookies to my little guys because they are a healthier alternative to other snacks.
Lacey E.
Moorhead, MN
Love buying organic for my son and these are the best tasting! These are crunchy and not too sweet. Also easy to take on the go since they can be put in a container and brought places for small kids.
Kylyn M.
Tempe, AZ
So yummy and fun, I really like these treats. They are like goldfish but healthier, fun with their shapes, and a good snack for any kid INCLUDING ME
Alexa C.
Philadelphia , PA
Annie's Homegrown Crackers Bernie's Farm Animal Cookies Snack Packs - 1 oz each, 6 ct are perfect for my family! Tasty and healthy!
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
My boys love the farm cookies. Great on the go snack. That is healthier than other cookies
Tiffany s.
Auburn, IN
Are these the same as animal crackers just organic?