Macaroni and cheese, made Annie’s way. 100% real cheese, no artificial flavors, synthetic colors, or preservatives. A classic for the family!

NGREDIENTS:

Organic Wheat Macaroni, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Whey, Nonfat Milk, Butter, Salt, Cultured Whole Milk, Sodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract For Color.

Which one do you like better Annie or Kraft Mac and cheese?
Start your review of Annie's® Homegrown Classic Macaroni & Cheese Meal!
Michigan city Indiana
Annie's®  Homegrown Classic Macaroni & Cheese Meal uploaded by nichole S.
My mom keeps my 1 and 2 year old daughters every other Saturday over night. She had bought this Annie's homegrown classic macaroni and cheese and said my girls ate every single bite and asked for seconds which is highly unusual if you know my girls. So the next time we went to Wal-Mart we looked for it and bought a couple boxes. I made it with dinner a few nights ago and everyone loved it. I didn't tell them it was organic and healthy because they probably wouldn't have touched it!
Ballston Spa, NY
Annie's®  Homegrown Classic Macaroni & Cheese Meal uploaded by Katy S.
This is a family favorite when it comes to Mac and Cheese! My son will literally only eat this brand and this kind. I can't say I blame him! The flavor is light and perfectly cheesy without being gooey and drenched. If you love that type though, this might not do it for you. It just tastes like it has less processed stuff in it than the Kraft or other mainstream brands. Big fans of the entire Annie's product line!
circle pines
Has a great flavor and so simple to make when you are in a hurry. It tasted better than I thought it would, as I have always loved KRAFT. However, this is now my go-to macaroni. Would highly recommend!
East Coast
This is one of my favorite boxed mac and cheese brands! It's creamy without being runny. It has more depth of flavor than other brands. It costs a little more, but the coupons in the paper make it worthwhile.
Irvine , CA
I have to get the GLUTEN FREE kind due to s wheat allergy & I was skeptical trying it because most gluten free versions of anything aren’t great but this I loved. Was able to get my Mac n cheese craving fulfilled without missing the flavor. (Must use milk & butter tho)
Organic, Gluten Free, Nut Free
Cameron
I buy the gf version and it's really good. It's currently$1.98 at Walmart and usually buy 6 at a time because they are rarely in stock, i think they pretty popular. This is really good and all 3 of my kiddos love to eat it! I recommend this brand whether it's gf or not!
Gluten Free, No Special Diet
Denham Spgs, LA
One of my kiddos favorite dinners. When we've had a long day with a little bit of fighting on food, I know this will make sure he is happy and satisfied and so am I. We are repeat consumers on this brand and side dish and would highly recommend it.
Seattle, WA
One of my kids fav food! He always asks for this! Love that it is organic, knowing I am feeding my child healthier better options. Taste great as well! We Always have this in our pantry as we do love it and great for anytime!
Indio
My daughter loves Mac and cheese so if I’m going to feed it to her I choose Annie’s. It’s organic and so I know I’m not giving her tons of artificial foods. It would be nice if Annie’s had a veggie noodle option
Thornton, CO
Organic! Cheesy! Kids love it! We buy the big variety pack at Costco. It has an amazing price, and I like knowing its organic. I know Kraft has come a long way with all the dyes and high fructose corn syrup, and all, and will still get in, occasionally, but Annie's is my go to! Its just a good for you, feel good kinda food.!
Organic, Dairy Free, Paleo