BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Annie’s New Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites May Be Small, But They Deliver Big On Taste And Fun! Best Of All, They Don’t Contain Any High Fructose Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Oils, Or Artificial Flavors & Synthetic Colors That You’ll Find In Other Cookies. These Bite-size Treats Are The Perfect Addition To Lunch And Snack Bags For Toddlers And Teenagers Alike!

Katie M.
I love these for my kids. All organic! My kids love these cookies. I don't feel bad ever giving these cookies to them! I wish my grocery store carried more if the annie products.
Anna K.
Huntingtown, MD
I found these cookies at my local grocery store I believe for 2 for $5 they have chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin and they taste fantastic! they are light and crunchy and don't have that oily residue left in your mouth. I love the fact that they're made from all organic ingredients and there's no artificial coloring. I'm so happy to say these are my new go-to cookies for one I don't feel like baking from scratch.
Jillian C.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The best mini chocolate chip cookies. Bite size and full of flavor. Added bonus for the great for you ingredients