Annie's® Homegrown Cheddar Bunnies Bunny Grahams Variety Snack Pack

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dear Friend, Lunch boxes, backpacks, purses, and highchair trays--these are places where you will find Annie's Snack Packs! Whether you have a hankering for one of our 2 flavors of Bunny Grahams--Honey or Chocolate--or our cheesy, baked Cheddar Bunnies, Annie's Variety Pack allows you to choose your flavor and satisfy your taste buds wherever you may be. Made without hydrogenated oils, our wholesome bunny-shaped snacks are a perfect size for toddler hands, their crispy crunch tempts snackers of all ages.

Annie's® Homegrown Cheddar Bunnies Bunny Grahams Variety Snack Pack
Marina M.
Hackettstown, NJ
My daughter loves these and I don't mind giving them to her because they are organic. I always can get them at Costco in both for a great price which sometimes happens to go on sale. Comes in small packages so it's easy to take them with you on the goAnnie's® Homegrown Cheddar Bunnies Bunny Grahams Variety Snack Pack
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
This muti pack of snack packs is so key when you have a toddler. It has chocolate grahams, honey grahams, and cheddar bunnies individual packs. I keep a few in my purse when we are going out and my toddler eats a few packs a day at home. He loves holding his own little bag! They’re organic too so even if cookies aren’t the healthiest, it’s better than Oreos or something!
Leslie A.
Bronx, NY
My kids love this and always ask me to buy them there bunny snacks. And i like that they’re a bit of a healthier option for them instead of buying snacks that have tons of sugar.
Jamie Rose S.
I love Annie's brand food, especially her organic line. Ever since I spotted Annie's at whole foods, I've been purchasing these along with several other snacks and foods, which are all great quality tasting. Although the brand is a bit on the pricey side, there are a lot less additives and they're gluten free, so they cater to those with allergies. These make great snacks for kids and adults, plus they taste delicious. I highly recommend trying these snacks as well as any of the Annie brand foods, as they're known to be good.
Sara B.
Albany, OR
I love these snack for lunches. They have a lot less sugar than the leading brand and they taste really good. This was another product my fiance was hesitant to try at first, but after trying them all, he actually ended up liking most of the flavors! I would highly recommend giving these a shot and purchasing them from Costco if possible because they always have a great deal on a large pack.
Julie P.
Love this variety pack for many reasons. The ingredients are wholesome (enough) for me to give it to my toddler. The serving size is perfect to throw into the diaper bag for emergency "just be quiet" snacks. The variety is great since sometimes she wants cheesy and other times honey graham will do. The only think I recommend is ring throw a half opened bag into your diaper bag because you'll be cleaning crumbs until your child goes to college.
Julie P.
Converse, TX
Whenever I have kids over for babysitting, they're always looking for these treats! I love how Annie's has a organic, healthy mindset towards all of their products. I don't feel guilty giving these snacks to my little kiddos because they're not high in calories and have healthy ingredients! The snack size is also perfect for a child to finish the entire bag!
Aimee W.
I purchased this variety pack for a camping trip which was perfect. It came with a variety of flavors for the whole family to choose from. They have a delicious fresh tatse and are rich in flavor made with quality all natural ingredients. They dont have all the bad junk making these a must have snack for my kids. We have always been a fan of this brand and LOVE all their products and have never been disappointed.
Erica B.
Dallas, TX
I can't say one bad thing about this product. As a mother of a toddler I'm constantly worrying about healthy snacks and with Annie's I don't have to worry. My daughter loves this variety pack and we bring it along with us everywhere we go. The small packs make it easy to grab and go and the flavor is just right for my picky daughter.
Ashley F.
Essexville, MI
Annie's has quickly become a staple in my house. We absolutely love all of their products. From the bunny crackers, to the fruit snacks, to the yogurt and Mac n cheese. We are a fan of their products! There is always room in my cart for them! And I will even replace other products I find if Annie's makes what I found.