BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #34 in Boxed Meals & Sides

We Know What Children Like To Eat, And Almost More Importantly, How They Like To Eat It. Bowl Or Plate Or Really Old Plastic Cup. Fork Or Spoon Or Sandbox Shovel. Hot Or Cold Or Hot With And Ice Cube. Our Macaroni Has That Perfect Blend Of Certified Organic Ingredients: Cool-Shaped Pasta Yummy Tomato Sauce And Real Cheese Satisfies Hungry Tummies An All-Natural Alternative To Conventional Canned Pasta Meals Made With Only Vegetarian Ingredients! &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

• Why don't these come in multiple flavors? 4 Answers
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Fam favorite in our house! So nice to have a quick and easy lunch for the kiddos while keeping it organic. Just like the stuff we had as kids but way better!
Triana G.
Triana G.
I like this. Canned spaghetti is always a little weird, but I'll always choose this over like Spaghetti-O's and such.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Foodie Expert
I like these, i feel like theyre a better alternative to giving your kids spagettios. They are pretty tasty! A great idea for a quick dinner.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Foodie Expert
We love Annie's! This is the perfect go to quick lunch for my daughter who loves pasta. I love that it's organic so I can feel good about what she's eating and she loves the taste.
Vishal G.
Vishal G.
Cambridge, MA
Love there food, and is organic at the same time. easily available taste really well. Handy and good to eat when you are running out of time.
Normalville, PA
Kids love em! They are organic made so that makes with worth while! Altho I wish they would make different flavors and types. they need to experiment a little bit more :)
Leticia P.
Leticia P.
My kids love these!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Kapolei, HI
Although these are a little more expensive, they're worth it. Since they're organic, they are healthier. They also taste great!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Arizona
My daughter has these on occasion. I figure at the very least it's not spaghetti-o's (ew!). She definitely doesn't LOVE LOVE LOVE them, but she definitely will eat it if it's for lunch!
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Fort Morgan, CO
These are awesome! Organic and although not that healthy they are more healthy then regular spaghetti os
Normalville, PA
Why don't these come in multiple flavors?