Annie's® Homegrown Bunny Tails with Butter & Parmesan Macaroni & Cheese uploaded by Stacy S.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Introducing Annie’s Organic Bunny Tails With Butter & Parmesan! What Started As A Tall Tail On April Fools’ Day Quickly Turned True When Annie’s Fans Proclaimed Their Love For A Buttery New Mac With A New Pasta Shape Honoring The Adorable Back Side Of Our Beloved Rabbit Of Approval, Bernie. Made With Nothing Butt Goodness, Our New Variety Promises Organic Yum ‘til The Last Bum!

Best Ingredients:

Organic Pasta (Organic Wheat, Organic Whole Grain Wheat), Organic Cheese Blend [Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Butter (Organic Cream, Salt), Organic Whey, Organic Parmesan Cheese (Organic Cultured Pastuerized Nonfat Milk, Salt, Non-animal Enzymes), Salt, Organic Cream, Organic Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide (For Anticaking)].

Contains Milk And Wheat Ingredients.

Made On Shared Equipment That Also Processes Egg.

Ingredients, Nutrition Facts, And Allergen Statements Can Change. Always Refer To The Actual Package For The Most Complete And Accurate Information.

Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,058 reviews
Purchased at: Kroger
I love how it’s a natural and organic Mac n cheese but it definitely doesn’t taste as good. Bought it on sale. It is lacking flavor. I’d still eat it because it’s a healthier option but I’d much rather eat something else.
Brianna T.
azusa, CA
Yum!!! I absolutely love Annie’s pastas because I always feel better about eating this because they are organic. Annie’s goes above my expectations and as a college student, a box of this can always be found in my room!
jodilynnthomas T.
Valley Vlg, CA
I like this product better than other macaroni products. I feel better eating it. It is very easy to prepare, and you can eat it in a pinch. I buy mine from Sprouts, and I would recommend it to others.
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
Oh God Annie's mac and cheese varieties are too good. I like to tell myself that they're healthy but really I don't care because my taste buds are happy and my tummy is full of cheesy goodness.
Erika R.
SALEM, OR
I bought Annie's Bunny Tails first because they looked so cute and found that my kids really loved eating it. I tried it myself and they are so much yummier and creamier than another popular brand that we usually buy. The fact that it is organic makes me happy because I often worry about my kids health when I've served them other mac & cheese brands that I know are filled with very unhealthy ingredients. So, it tastes great, my kids love it and never complain when I serve it to them (with veggies or without). We are big time fans!
Marla W.
Delicious! Man nothing I have had from Annie's so far has been bad. I'm impressed with the taste of this boxed pasta. I grabbed a box to make myself for dinner since I didn't feel like putting much thought into what I was going to make. Added some leftover chicken I had and some peas. Super tasty and my son loved it as well!
San K.
This is the only non homemade mac and cheese I eat simply for its organic features. I usually shop in the natural and organic section and Annies has a lot of variety. My favorite is the white cheddar, delicious. It's so easy for lazy days and I often just pair it with a salad or bowl of veggies. Serves one or sometimes two depending on appetite.
Amanda Y.
This is my absolute favorite mac and cheese! I love it is organic and they have different flavors. This is the only brand that I will buy now. This flavor in particular is my favorite from Annie's. I would recommend it to anyone that is a mac and cheese fan.
Alejandra M.
San francisco, CA
My favorite boxed Mac and cheese! It's super quick and easy to make and you can add more cheese or veggies or meats to customize it! It also comes in a wide variety of flavors and can be bought for really cheap at target! Some weeks they are 10 for 10! Perfect for a busy mom or college student.
Hannah H.
Memphis, TN
Annie's Mac and cheese is so delicious and more nutritious than a lot of other options of boxed Mac and cheese on the shelf! I keep boxes of this on hand for a quick lunch, or an easy dinner (combined with steamed broccoli and grilled chicken - delish!)