Annie's® Homegrown Bunny Tails with Butter & Parmesan Macaroni & Cheese

Introducing Annie’s Organic Bunny Tails With Butter & Parmesan! What Started As A Tall Tail On April Fools’ Day Quickly Turned True When Annie’s Fans Proclaimed Their Love For A Buttery New Mac With A New Pasta Shape Honoring The Adorable Back Side Of Our Beloved Rabbit Of Approval, Bernie. Made With Nothing Butt Goodness, Our New Variety Promises Organic Yum ‘til The Last Bum!

Best Ingredients:

Organic Pasta (Organic Wheat, Organic Whole Grain Wheat), Organic Cheese Blend [Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Butter (Organic Cream, Salt), Organic Whey, Organic Parmesan Cheese (Organic Cultured Pastuerized Nonfat Milk, Salt, Non-animal Enzymes), Salt, Organic Cream, Organic Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide (For Anticaking)].

Contains Milk And Wheat Ingredients.

Made On Shared Equipment That Also Processes Egg.

Ingredients, Nutrition Facts, And Allergen Statements Can Change. Always Refer To The Actual Package For The Most Complete And Accurate Information.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Annie's® Homegrown Bunny Tails with Butter & Parmesan Macaroni & Cheese!
Fayetteville, AR
My baby sister (3 years) loves this! And guess what? I do too! This mac is incredible tasty and flavorful. It’s kind of shocking that it came out of a box! The price is great and the quality is amazing. I will definitely be repurchasing for my poor college student nights in.
Organic, Paleo, Low Carb
Cohutta, GA
I love all Annie’s Homegrown products and their Mac n cheese is no exception! All of cheese flavors are so good and so much better than other brands! It’s not much more money for a USDA organic products, definitely worth the money!
Fayetteville, NC
My daughter recently became interested in milk & cereal in the mornings. Instead of feeding her my choice of cereal (which is mainly all sugar) I wanted her to eat a healthier - less sugary option. I am a big Annie's Homegrown fan, their nutritious products are great for my growing little one. I may even have a bowl sometimes.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Fairview Park, OH
The pasta is so incredibly cute that I almost feel bad to eat it! The flavor is really rich and this is my favor flavor that Annie's makes in macaroni and cheese! It's really easy and convenient to make, which is great after a long day and a hungry tummy.
Lake Zurich, IL
Annie's® Homegrown Bunny Tails with Butter & Parmesan Macaroni & Cheese uploaded by Stacy S.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love how it’s a natural and organic Mac n cheese but it definitely doesn’t taste as good. Bought it on sale. It is lacking flavor. I’d still eat it because it’s a healthier option but I’d much rather eat something else.
No Special Diet
Valparaiso , IN
I tried this for the first time a month ago and I am obsessed. Way better than kraft! Worth the price! Taste creamy and rich and I can eat the whole box it’s that good.
Gluten Free
Valley Vlg, CA
I like this product better than other macaroni products. I feel better eating it. It is very easy to prepare, and you can eat it in a pinch. I buy mine from Sprouts, and I would recommend it to others.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Beaverton, OR
Oh God Annie's mac and cheese varieties are too good. I like to tell myself that they're healthy but really I don't care because my taste buds are happy and my tummy is full of cheesy goodness.
Vegetarian, Dairy Free
SALEM, OR
I bought Annie's Bunny Tails first because they looked so cute and found that my kids really loved eating it. I tried it myself and they are so much yummier and creamier than another popular brand that we usually buy. The fact that it is organic makes me happy because I often worry about my kids health when I've served them other mac & cheese brands that I know are filled with very unhealthy ingredients. So, it tastes great, my kids love it and never complain when I serve it to them (with veggies or without). We are big time fans!
Gluten Free
Delicious! Man nothing I have had from Annie's so far has been bad. I'm impressed with the taste of this boxed pasta. I grabbed a box to make myself for dinner since I didn't feel like putting much thought into what I was going to make. Added some leftover chicken I had and some peas. Super tasty and my son loved it as well!
No Special Diet