Annie's® Homegrown Bunny Grahams Snacks Chocolate uploaded by jill s.Annie's® Homegrown Bunny Grahams Snacks Chocolate uploaded by Emily H.Annie's® Homegrown Bunny Grahams Snacks Chocolate uploaded by Taylor A.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

These Organic Chocolate Bunny Grahams are hard to stop eating once you start! Organic Bunny Grahams are the perfect size for toddler hands and grown-up handfuls. And, like all of our products, they are as wholesome as they are delicious!  Also available in a 6oz resealable bag at certain retail locations.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Expeller-Pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Invert Cane Syrup, Organic Whole Wheat Flour (Graham Flour), Organic Cocoa Powder, Organic Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Vanilla Extract), Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) To Protect Flavor.

Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I actually bought these for my daughter but I ended up eating them even more than she did! They are super tasty and have a real chocolate flavor to them because they are flavored with real chocolate. I like that Annie’s uses natural real ingredients and no artificial flavors or preservatives.
Leslie B.
Richardson , TX
These are delicious! I buy the variety pack of Annie's bunny snacks from Costco for my toddler, but I usually keep the chocolate grahams for myself. They are so good! I'm not going to say they're healthy, but they are organic and a nice treat!
Emily H.
Oh my goodness, these are so good! Seriously, in my opinion they are hands down better than teddy grahams. They have more of a crunch too which I enjoy. These were very affordable from Krogers. I would 100% recommend these they are delicious!
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
These are great snacks for a lazy afternoon. They are organic, they taste great, and are shaped like bunnies. Even though it is more targeted to kids, it goes great with a tea or a coffee. I serve a couple of bunnies with coffee to my guess and they love it!
Buife A.
Queens Vlg, NY
This is my absolute favorite snack. i bought it once for my niece, she put one in my mouth......... Lets just say I never looked back. The fact that it is on the healthier side doesn't hurt at all. I will totally recommend this for both young and old. It is amazing!!!!!!!!!
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
My daughter really enjoyed these and I do too! The only thing I don't like is she gets the chocolate brown all over face. So I will probably be buying the honey flavor next time.
Kendra G.
Ridgefield, CT
Love love love these! Such a good snack and helps get rid of my sweet tooth craving with the chocolate flavor! I buy these all the time! I wish the box was bigger because I go through them pretty quick, especially when I travel
Katye M.
Pittsfield, MA
I really enjoy these! I like that they aren't too sweet and they are small but have a bite to them. I also enjoy that you can see the detail in every cookie. My mom likes these with coffee in the mornings. Perfect for any age.
jill s.
Ada, MI
I bought these Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Grahams, the chocolate variety from Meijer.  They're the BEST tasting Grahams compared to other brands. and met my expectations on how they tasted. I would highly recommend these to anyone for a quick chocolate treat.
Annie's Homegrown is one of the brands I TRUST most when it comes to feeding myself.  I like it even more that it's "Certified Organic"
Anna L.
Springfield, MO
These little chocolate bunnies are such a great snack for my family. My husband, toddler, and I all enjoy them. They are super tasty and they are made with wholesome vegan ingredients. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great little snack.