BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Whole Grain Stamp: 8g or more per serving. We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients. see more...

• Who prefers teddy Graham's to these guys1 Answers
  • How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy for you?2 Answers
  • What makes these crackers so good? I've heard a lot about them, b...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "They are delicious, healthy, and taste so much better than Teddy Grahams. " in 1 review
  • "The ingredients make me feel better every time I read them " in 1 review
  • "These are great cookies they are sweet and additive when you start eating them you can not stop I have actually eaten a whole box in 30 minutes!!" in 1 review
  • "Especially the chocolate chip ones." in 1 review
L E.
Nampa, ID
Love these cookies for the great ingredients they have all organic. They are low in sugar and that is organic cane sugar. NON GMO, made with no artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives. No high-fructose corn syrup. The best part is my kids love them! A healthy snack. Plus you help to support organic farmers. Annie's Homegrown® Bunny Grahams® Honey Whole Grain Graham Snacks
Brooke A.
MCKINNEY, TX
Review for: Bunny Grahams Honey 10 oz
There was a customer link to this product that they were gluten free. Instead of looking at them more closely (they did or do have a type that are gluten free), I ordered and started eating them when they got here. They tasted great (although since I can't normally eat them, I'm not sure what normal graham crackers taste like). I was very ill of course. They also went bad quickly for some reason (within a two week period) and we had to throw them. My husband says they tasted bad and my son wouldn't eat them. They had a terrible smell. I am not sure what went wrong with them. I think Annie's is a normally a really good company to buy from, just had a bad experience with this one.
Heeral P.
Austin, TX
Review for: Honey Bunny Grahams 7.5 oz
These are a fav.for sure. I gave this 4 stars because of the price. I tend to buy them on sale. They are very delicious. I could eat a whole box and maybe more in one sitting. I usually buy them on sale at whole foods or kroger. I am not sure if they make gluten free but that would be great.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Review for: Honey Bunny Grahams 7.5 oz
My family and I really love Annie's Homegrown Bunny Grahams All-Natural Whole Grain Graham Snacks. They're wholesome and don't contain junk like high fructose corn syrup. I pick them up at CVS all the time. Thanks, Annie's, for providing affordable organic snacks and entrees!
Amanda L.
Review for: Bunny Grahams Honey 10 oz
I love these! They are nice to eat as a snack or pack in a lunch. I love that they are whole grain. They are comparable to Teddy Grahams. They taste just as good and I highly recommend!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Honey Bunny Grahams 7.5 oz
Is this really healthier than regular Teddy Grahams? I don't know. It sure tastes just as good though, so I'd prefer to eat these just in case they really are that much better for you.
Sarah A.
Pretty tasty product. I would definitely buy these again. My family loves them! They're so delicious!
Gabrielle G.
Auburn , CA
Review for: Honey Bunny Grahams 7.5 oz
These, as well as all the other annie snacks, are very addicting. Only take out one portion at a time, or you will eat the whole box! Happened to me more than once!
Ashley R.
Port St Lucie , FL
Review for: Bunny Grahams Honey 10 oz
My kids love to see these for a snack. Its always a better to go with organic when possible. The ingredients make me feel better every time I read them
brynna d.
Brighton, CO
Review for: Bunny Grahams Honey 10 oz
These are great cookies they are sweet and additive when you start eating them you can not stop I have actually eaten a whole box in 30 minutes!!!
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Are these worth buying?
Shar W.
Grand Prairie, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy for you?
Shelby M.
Lisle, IL
What makes these crackers so good? I've heard a lot about them, but I don't see what is different.
Linds A.
Denver, CO
Who prefers teddy Graham's to these guys