Annie's Homegrown® Bunny Grahams® Honey Whole Grain Graham Snacks uploaded by Kati B.Annie's Homegrown® Bunny Grahams® Honey Whole Grain Graham Snacks uploaded by Carolyn S.Annie's Homegrown® Bunny Grahams® Honey Whole Grain Graham Snacks uploaded by Alison C.
5 colors available

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Whole Grain Stamp: 8g or more per serving. We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients. see more...

• Who prefers teddy Graham's to these guys1 Answers
  • How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy for you?2 Answers
  • What makes these crackers so good? I've heard a lot about them, but...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "They are delicious, healthy, and taste so much better than Teddy Grahams. " in 1 review
  • "The ingredients make me feel better every time I read them " in 1 review
  • "These are great cookies they are sweet and additive when you start eating them you can not stop I have actually eaten a whole box in 30 minutes!!" in 1 review
  • "Especially the chocolate chip ones." in 1 review
casey k.
casey k.
These were the first of annies products that ive tired. We recently got a sprouts store near my house so ive been on this "better choices" kick. These taste just like teddy grahams without all the yucky junk we don't know about. I think this would be a great choice for a paren't who wants to watch what they're feeding their kids or even themselves.
Katerina B.
Katerina B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Seriously I think I could eat this whole box in one sitting. I love graham crackers - and the fact that these are shaped into the cutest little bunnies ever makes it even worse. I eat them like there's no tomorrow and stopping is just hard! The non artificial ingredients make it even better!
Bacon M.
Bacon M.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I always want this in gluten free and have trouble finding . They can be a bit dry at times. i purchase for the kids when they are on sale. This is not my go to cracker by any means.It is a good product and we do enjoy them but not likely to buy often because of price tag.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
The Woodlands, TX
These are really good snacks to keep around! I do go through an entire box on my own within a day or two but that's just because they're so good! They taste similar to graham crackers but they're a little bit sweeter than graham crackers so they're also like a treat.
Annie K.
Annie K.
These are a favorite in our home. My son loves to munch on them as a snack as do I and I feel good about giving him a little treat that isn't filled with bad ingredients. The flavor has a light cinnamon flavor and are perfect on their own or in some yogurt.
Jackee B.
Jackee B.
I love these Graham's they wonderful but the last package I bought they was sorta stale but overall wonderful brand definitely a great choice for a great price would recommend to others!!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these! They are nice to eat as a snack or pack in a lunch. I love that they are whole grain. They are comparable to Teddy Grahams. They taste just as good and I highly recommend!
Kate R.
Kate R.
They are so good. I recommend to have them with milk as a snack. They remind me of those kangaroo dunkers. I wanted to go with a healthier Teddy Graham and have succeeded. Win.
TRACY O.
TRACY O.
These are really yummy! I get them for my kids and end up snacking on them too. I prefer these to others that are just plain junk food.
Mary D.
Mary D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Son de sabor muy buenos a mi familia les gustan aunque no los llegó a comprar muy a menudo y a los niños les gusta la forma de conejito
India H.
India H.
Lexington, TN
Are these worth buying?
Shar W.
Shar W.
Grand Prairie, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy for you?
Linds A.
Linds A.
Denver, CO
Who prefers teddy Graham's to these guys
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Lombard, IL
What makes these crackers so good? I've heard a lot about them, but I don't see what is different.