Annie's® Homegrown  Bunny Grahams  Cinnamon Whole Grain Graham Snacks

Annie's® Homegrown Bunny Grahams Cinnamon Whole Grain Graham Snacks

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

These Organic Cinnamon Bunny Grahams are a great cookie alternative! Organic Bunny Grahams are the perfect size for toddler hands and grown-up handfuls. And, like all of our products, they are as wholesome as they are delicious!

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Expeller-Pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Whole Wheat Flour (Graham Flour), Organic Corn Flour, Organic Honey, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Cinnamon, Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) To Protect Flavor.

• If you were to compare these to another product, what wou...4 Answers
Annie's® Homegrown  Bunny Grahams  Cinnamon Whole Grain Graham Snacks
Annie's® Homegrown Bunny Grahams Cinnamon Whole Grain Graham Snacks
Buy on iHerb
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
So I feel a little funny leaving a bad review because my toddler and I just ate half the box... so they definitely are not THAT bad. The cinnamon to sugar ratio is just off. They either need more sugar or less cinnamon to balance it out.
Brandi B.
Logan, UT
These are so enjoyable, idk what is different about the way they make these gram-cookies but they are so yummy. Not normally a gram cracker fan but I love these!!
Nicole B.
Chuluota, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These little crackers are so good! I snack on them t night when I have a sweet tooth but don't want to eat anything too bad! I LOVE cinnamon so it's even better!
Lisa T.
So i have mixed feeling here. They have a TON of cinnamon flavor, but almost too much. They are almost spicy! They have a good crunch, but fall apart super easily. I'm not sure I'd buy them at full price, luckily i got them at the dollar tree. They'd be good for baking but i wouldn't make a smore's with them!
Nina G.
Harrisburg, PA
Although I wouldn't say these are good for you, it's definitely a not so guilty pleasure! It's nice to have old favorites minus a lot of the potentially dangerous chemicals to preserve or give color or whatever. Wish they were all organic but definitely better than regular options (from big companies that buy their way into the grocery store).
Abbey B.
Chesapeake, VA
My 2 year old LOVES these. We passed by some at Target and we needed a snack for the road. If I let her she would have eaten the whole box. I love that it is so much healthier than other graham crackers!
Faith S.
Salisbury, MD
I use these to inspire my kids to use the potty when we are potty training. They love them. So do I. I sneak a handful every time I give them some. They taste just like teddy Grahams.
Lisa V.
Collegeville, PA
My daughter loves these! They taste great and are very affordable. It is a healthy snack and made with organic food. I highly recommend them.
Amanda K.
Yum yum yum! My 3 year old loves these!!! I love that they are organic and that he is eating something good for him.
Anna H.
We love these bunnies in our house! They taste good and are better for you than the other graham cracker brands.
Quillan H.
Mankato, MN
If you were to compare these to another product, what would the product that taste similar be?