Annie's Homegrown Bunny Grahams Chocolate Chip Whole Grain Snacks uploaded by Kristin E.Annie's Homegrown Bunny Grahams Chocolate Chip Whole Grain Snacks uploaded by Elizabeth Q.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Annie's® Homegrown Bunny Grahams™ Chocolate Chip Whole Grain Snacks.
8g whole grains. Made with organic wheat. 0g trans fat & sat fat. Excellent source of calcium. No artificial preservatives or ingredients.
Rabbit Of Approval®, Bernie, totally natural.
Quick like a bunny, go get the milk!
All-natural whole grain graham snacks.
Whole Grain™, 8g or more per serving, wholegrainscouncil.org, eat 48g or more of whole grains daily. see more...

• Where does one buy these delicious looking snacks? 3 Answers
  • Am I the only one that only buy it when it's on sale?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Elizabeth Q.
Azusa , CA
These snacks are bomb.com !!! They are organic and super delicious , plus they are in a cute bunny shape my son absolutely loves them and he's one picky kid ! The only thing I don't like is that it's super high in sodium 85mg
kim t.
Whiteville, NC
Annie's Homegrown Bunny Grahams Chocolate Chip Whole Grain Snacks! I am a big fan of Annie's and their products!!!!! Love these little guys!!! My grandchildren love them too! We keep them on hand for snacking and in soup!!! Healthy and organic! You cant go wrong with these!
Heather D.
Dearborn, MI
Another wonderful product from Annie's! These are great tasting wonderful snack cookies with a light taste of chocolate. Wholesome ingredients that make you feel good about giving them to your kids.
Lisa K.
My kids LOVE these! Organic, nut-free, super yummy. And I love the big box (as opposed to the individual bags) because it is better for the environment. I wish that I could give this 6 stars!
Laura K.
Southampton, PA
Annie's is one of my go-to brands lately since going vegan. I LOVE Annie's and am amazed by their variety. Love this product; tastes delicious. This is a healthier snack for any age. Highly recommend you try it!
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
This is a snack I feel good about giving to my children. Anything made from this brand is always better than the average snack. I love that it's made from all-natural ingredients.
kalee o.
Gardner, KS
My family tried these for the first time and we really enjoyed them! They are perfect for my kids school lunches or an after school snack. Healthy and still taste great!
Jessica G.
Morgantown, WV
I love these bunny Graham's!!! :) I've had the variety pack at target before and I am excited to see you can buy the stand alone flavors within the bag. The chocolate chip are delicious!
Margaret J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I buy these at target mostly for my daughter, but tasted a few. These are pretty good healthier alternative sweet snack. I liked them not my favorite though.
Cassy C.
113 147th Ave E Madeira Beach, FL
Annie's bunny Graham's chocolate chip cookies is what I like to call healthy snacking! Made with ingredients you can pronounce and it tastes great too!!
Angel M.
Silver Spring, MD
Am I the only one that only buy it when it's on sale?
Mariah J.
Where does one buy these delicious looking snacks?