Annie's Homegrown Bunny Graham Friends uploaded by Clleany A.Annie's Homegrown Bunny Graham Friends uploaded by AnnRanea H.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #65 in Crackers

All Natural Whole Grain Graham Snacks. Made With Organic Wheat. For School, Office, Travel And Backyard Expeditions. No Artificial Preservatives Or Ingredients. 8 G Whole Grains 0 G Trans Fat Individual Packets Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth Made In Usa see more...

• Has anyone used these for Holiday treats for classroom parties? I a...2 Answers
Annie's Homegrown Bunny Graham Friends
  • "They taste great and are perfect for my son's lunch box or after school snack." in 2 reviews
  • "they make a great snack for kids and they are super convinient." in 1 review
Arlene G.
Arlene G.
Jersey City, NJ

erdgf f.
erdgf f.
I have enjoyed "Goldfish" and other cheese-based snack crackers since I was a child, but no more. I tried these Cheddar Bunnies as I have enjoyed other products by Annie's, and have now found my all-time favorite snack cracker. From a nutritional standpoint, they are better than many competing products as they have no hydrogenated oils or artificial flavors, and are made from organic ingredients, including real Wisconsin cheddar cheese. The packaging does an excellent job of preserving freshness, the taste is natural and very refreshing for a snack food, and the price is comparable to other non-organic products. I am completely satisfied with these crackers: the are a good value, they compare favorably in the nutritional realm with competitors (although they really don't qualify as "health food," of course,) they taste fantastic, and last but not least, they're fun!
Eric S.
Eric S.
Fort Collins
The word homegrown makes me think of when Stan and I found each other. He was shy but had the shoulders to carry me all the way to the back house of his aunt's farm. There I would caress his body and taste his mouth. He would receive me as I was, and it was beautiful. We only had that summer, but it was a summer that shakes my bones to this day. We f**cked like rabbits (bunnies if you'd prefer). And I can still taste him with every bite of Annie's Homegrown Bunny Graham Friends.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Mission, KS
Teddy bear grahams are delicious but Annie's bunny Grahams are 10x better! There is so much more variety compared to a regular cinnamon cracker. These ones have chocolate grahams and chocolate chip grahams. The chocolate chip grahams are my favorite. Additionally, I love the fun shapes these come in. The kids I babysit for eat them all the time! Sometimes I have to sneak a few bunnies for myself because they're so delicious. I don't regret it and neither would you!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
This is a product I can feel good about putting in my daughter's lunchbox. The ingredients are ones that you can pronounce, and the list is short. We are repeat Annie's customers and purchase several of their brand products.
It's also a "multi-use" food. I've put them in the food processor and made a cheesecake crust with them, used them as a topping for ice cream, and they are delicious with yogurt.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
I am not a fan of these. They have sat in my desk drawer for at least 6 months. They have a very bitter taste and I just can't get past that. I think more cheese is necessary to make these even edible. My kids who eat everything in sight won't even eat them. The reason I gave it 2 stars is because I love most of Annie's products, this just isn't one of them.
Amie D.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Growing up my parents never got my teddy grahams. I was always jealous of the kids who had them in their lunch and it was always a treat if I did get them. Now that I'm an adult I have to admit that I buy these for myself! I love the chocolate ones. I still pack my own lunch most days for work and when these are in my bag I'm a happy little kid again!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
These are my childhood all time favorites, the best part of after school snack time! They are DELICIOUS! The flavor is wonderful and bold and the crunch and crispiness is utmost perfection. They are definitely a healthier option than teddy grahams. Annie's is and has always been a reliable high quality brand.
Alycia M.
Alycia M.
Millington, TN
I will always opt for organic or natural food choices for my children any chance given! These bunny grahams are not only Delicious, but adorable as well! Target usually has Annie products on sale or on their Cartwheel app making the price really good and usually about the same as non-organic/natural choices.
Liv M.
Liv M.
I am soo obsessed with these. I eat them all the time as a snack or Part of my lunch. They come in many flavor and go with every meal. The ingredients are so much more natural than many others on the market. I love giving these out on Halloween as an alternative to candy. Super yummy and recommended!
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
Has anyone used these for Holiday treats for classroom parties? I am interested to know how well they went over rather than candy.