Annie's Homegrown Bunny Graham Friends uploaded by AnnRanea H.Annie's Homegrown Bunny Graham Friends uploaded by Clleany A.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

All Natural Whole Grain Graham Snacks. Made With Organic Wheat. For School, Office, Travel And Backyard Expeditions. No Artificial Preservatives Or Ingredients. 8 G Whole Grains 0 G Trans Fat Individual Packets Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth Made In Usa see more...

• Has anyone used these for Holiday treats for classroom parties? I...2 Answers
Annie's Homegrown Bunny Graham Friends
  • "They taste great and are perfect for my son's lunch box or after school snack." in 2 reviews
  • "they make a great snack for kids and they are super convinient." in 1 review
Amanda Z.
Foodie Expert
This is a product I can feel good about putting in my daughter's lunchbox. The ingredients are ones that you can pronounce, and the list is short. We are repeat Annie's customers and purchase several of their brand products.
It's also a "multi-use" food. I've put them in the food processor and made a cheesecake crust with them, used them as a topping for ice cream, and they are delicious with yogurt.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Growing up my parents never got my teddy grahams. I was always jealous of the kids who had them in their lunch and it was always a treat if I did get them. Now that I'm an adult I have to admit that I buy these for myself! I love the chocolate ones. I still pack my own lunch most days for work and when these are in my bag I'm a happy little kid again!
AnnRanea H.
Rome, GA
Foodie Expert
Annie's friends bunny grahams seen at the store and daughter had to try them since she seen they had the name Annie on them. They are very good also no artificial flavors,no synthetic colors or synthetic preservetive. These are also made with 8 whole grains so good snack for kids too.
Alycia M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I will always opt for organic or natural food choices for my children any chance given! These bunny grahams are not only Delicious, but adorable as well! Target usually has Annie products on sale or on their Cartwheel app making the price really good and usually about the same as non-organic/natural choices.
Tiffany B.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
These are my childhood all time favorites, the best part of after school snack time! They are DELICIOUS! The flavor is wonderful and bold and the crunch and crispiness is utmost perfection. They are definitely a healthier option than teddy grahams. Annie's is and has always been a reliable high quality brand.
Eric S.
Fort Collins
The word homegrown makes me think of when Stan and I found each other. He was shy but had the shoulders to carry me all the way to the back house of his aunt's farm. There I would caress his body and taste his mouth. He would receive me as I was, and it was beautiful. We only had that summer, but it was a summer that shakes my bones to this day. We f**cked like rabbits (bunnies if you'd prefer). And I can still taste him with every bite of Annie's Homegrown Bunny Graham Friends.
Justine A.
Foodie Expert
These are great to throw in our kids lunchboxes. They are a wholesome natural product that I feel good giving them. I sometimes keep some in my purse if we happen to be out and need a handy snack. We love all of the flavors that they offer. These are so much healthier for you than Teddy Grahams.
Jamie S.
Rock Hill, SC
Foodie Expert
I am not a fan of these. They have sat in my desk drawer for at least 6 months. They have a very bitter taste and I just can't get past that. I think more cheese is necessary to make these even edible. My kids who eat everything in sight won't even eat them. The reason I gave it 2 stars is because I love most of Annie's products, this just isn't one of them.
Elizabeth C.
Mission, KS
Teddy bear grahams are delicious but Annie's bunny Grahams are 10x better! There is so much more variety compared to a regular cinnamon cracker. These ones have chocolate grahams and chocolate chip grahams. The chocolate chip grahams are my favorite. Additionally, I love the fun shapes these come in. The kids I babysit for eat them all the time! Sometimes I have to sneak a few bunnies for myself because they're so delicious. I don't regret it and neither would you!
Miranda B.
I buy these crackers for my daughter every week. She really loves them. I have also tried them and they are really delicious. A lot like graham crackers, but with better ingredients and less sweet. This is one of my fave brands and I certainly will recommend these and buy them again.
Alicia E.
Foodie Expert
Has anyone used these for Holiday treats for classroom parties? I am interested to know how well they went over rather than candy.