BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #100 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

In celebration of friendships across the globe, Annie's created Bunny Graham Friends. A variety of different flavors go into our box of Bunny Graham Friends. Introduce yourself one delicious flavor at a time – Honey, Chocolate Chip, and Chocolate – or unite them all in one mouthful! Any way you select them, our Bunnies are the perfect size for toddler hands, and their crispy crunch satisfies snackers of all ages.  Also available in a 6oz resealable bag at certain retail locations

What's in it
  • Made with Organic Wheat Flour
  • 8g of Whole Grain
What's not in it
  • No Artificial Flavors, Synthetic Colors or Synthetic Preservatives
  • We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients.

• Are these on the sweet side like graham crackers? Or milder?5 Answers
  • After trying this particular box with all three flavors, are you ...4 Answers
  • What is the best flavor in Annie's crackers?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Joyce G.
Orion, IL
I had tried these once before and hadn't liked them the first time. The second time I tried them I found I really liked them. I bought them at Hy-Vee. It was about $3.09 for a 7 oz package. I thought it was very reasonable considering it was healthier snack then many of my other snacks. I do recommend these for a quick snack.
Andrea R.
Palm City, FL
So yummy! Everyone in my household loves these. As a paren't who watches what my child eats I love that these are a healthier option for my child to snack on. They are affordable and are toddler approved. We crushed these up to make a pie crust and crushed them up to look like dirt on a cake we baked.
stephanie s.
I have to say these are the best cookies. I love giving these to my toddler and I might steal on or half from him. They truly are amazing and I love how they aren't so sweet.perfect little snack.they are a little pricey but target always have cartwheel sales for them!
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
Yum! I love these so much. The fact that there is 3 different flavors is awesome which is much more interesting than the typical honey grams. The taste is great and they seem super high quality. I totally recommend and I will purchase these over and over again.
Melody W.
Great alternative to the Teddy Gram - though they don't taste quite as good. Annie's has some great organic options to counter the other products on the shelves. I don't eat them too often, but I do enjoy them. I have found them at Target and HEB.
Claire Elise S.
N Hollywood, CA
I can't stop eating these! I literally have a hard time putting down the box and I love that they are organic. It's hard to find great organic snacks! I buy mine at whole foods! They are a bit pricey compared to other brands but totally worth it.
Nallely R.
Nacogdoches, TX
These are my favorite cookies. They taste great and I love the variety. My favorite ones are the all chocolate ones but for some reason those have a different and crunchier consistency than the other two in this box.
kaitlyn o.
these taste so good. i got them as a sample once and i fell in love.they taste kind of like scooby snacks but are made with natural ingredients that you can pronounce. i love all of annies brands
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan, WI
Annie's Homegrown Bunny Graham Friends are my favorite snack! I'm always eating them! They are delicious and I love them! Its great healthily snack!
Christa B.
Christiana, PA
Recently bought these for my daughter. Found them in a very decent price. My two-year-old loves these and won't put them down.
Elienai P.
Los Angeles , CA
What is the best flavor in Annie's crackers?
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Christine N.
Goose Creek, SC
Are these on the sweet side like graham crackers? Or milder?
Jay A.
After trying this particular box with all three flavors, are you incline to buy another box of just one of the flavors? Chocolate? Honey? Chocolate Chip?
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
Is good snack for lucha ?