BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #64 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Natural strawberry, cherry & raspberry flavors. see more...

Megan J.
Foodie Expert
By far the best gummies I have ever tried. You can tell that this is made with real fruit. They’re non-GMO and USDA Organic. They are pretty high but the tastes makes it so worth it. Best of all my 2-year-old LOVES them. Will definitely continue buying these. Highly recommend!
Terra J.
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves these. She can sit and eat the entire box if I️ would let her! I’ve only tried them once and didn’t care too much for them, but my daughter sure is a fan! They’re great for kids! I️ would definitely recommend these.
Sasha R.
Miami Gardens, FL
Review for: Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks Berry Patch 0.8 oz
Love it very fruity and tasty. It is my go to snacks. I am a continuous buyer of these gummies. Very healthy in my opinion. There is nothing bad that I can say.. just wish there was 6-8 in the box instead of 5
Alysson B.
National City, CA
My picky eater can't get enough of this. It's delicious, soft and chewy. I tried other organic berries but my son didn't like it as much because it's so chewy, he chokes. The Annie's ones are perfect even grown ups like me likes it.
Katie M.
Lilburn, GA
Ever since we have our daughter, we've been trying to switch everything to organic in our household. Now that our sweet girl is a little older, I wanted to give her a treat every once in awhile. These are perfect for her! And I can't say that my husband and I didn't sneak in a few! They are delicious, natural and low in calories. Couldn't ask for anything better!
Shery M.
LOVE these! The only bad thing I can say about these is that they are so good, it's hard to stop. They're soft, not dry or hard, have great flavors, and are organic. They're a great snack to throw into your purse or work bag. I would recommend these to anyone who likes fruity goodness in fun shapes.
Mackenzie H.
PA
Ok these are weirdly hard and sticky and I am not into that but they are kind of tasty. But they're too hard for me to the point where I would kind of dread eating them like I like softer or chewy fruit snacks not dense fruit snacks
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
Foodie Expert
My kids love fruit snacks! I feel good about buying this brand, due to it being organic and non GMO. These are made with natural flavors and natural food dyes. These do cost a little more than most fruit snacks. I am able to find them on sale sometimes.
Amira N.
Los Angeles
Due to IBS and gluten intolerance I rarely find treat that are simular to my old snacks before the big change. These are addicting I love the texture and the flavor. My favorite is the tropical flavor (Orange box.)
Jade M.
Foodie Expert
These gummies are sooo good. They taste awesome and there organic. They have a very nice texture and taste the best when it's cold in my opinion. There so good and healthy and just a great snack overall. For sure recommend.
Sky-Leigh B.
winnipeg
These look so good I want to try them I don't don't know where you buy them
Cheyenne B.
Are these any good ? Like could little kids tell the difference?
Carlie P.
I never see these at Walmart but my friend had them and they are amazing. Anyone know any other stores they might be at in the U.S.? Or am I not looking hard enough in walmart?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Do your kids love these too?
mayra r.