Annie's® Homegrown  Bernie's Farm Macaroni & Cheese

Annie's® Homegrown Bernie's Farm Macaroni & Cheese

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #67 in Macaroni & Cheese

Lots of barnyard fun for the whole family! Bernie’s Farm® Macaroni & Cheese features fun barnyard shapes, like rabbits, tractors, cows, & carrots. Did you know? Annie started her small organic vegetable farm with her husband Rob 20 years ago, and today they have approximately eight acres in certified organic vegetable production and 32 acres in hay.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Wheat Pasta (Organic Wheat, Organic Whole Grain Wheat), Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Whey, Nonfat Milk, Butter, Salt, Cultured Whole Milk, Sodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract For Color.

Annie's® Homegrown  Bernie's Farm Macaroni & Cheese
Annie's® Homegrown Bernie's Farm Macaroni & Cheese
Tina Maria R.
Doylestown, PA
Lot of the Annies products are very tasty that we've tried. The only downfall is trying to find certain products like this the variety at a lot of different food stores or stores like Target is inconsistent at times other than just a regular box macaroni and cheese. But if you're able to find and try a product and it's a favorite I also recommend ordering them online on Amazon another grocery website. The cheddar flavor in a lot of their macaroni and cheese varieties is delicious we've tried a lot of them. And highly recommend their products
Molly S.
Camarillo, CA
These little cups coming in handy when you are in hurry and need a easy good dinner. My daughter loves mac and cheese so it's perfect for fast and easy meal she will love. This brand seems little healthier and responsible then other mac and cheese company so I like that. I wish it came in bigger pack. Then just two cups. I don't like putting plastic anything in microwave with it's links to breast cancer.
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
My little one loves mac n cheese, so it only makes sense I would try to get the best and most nutritious for her. I love this brand because it's as good as it advertises. I usually buy from Trader Joe's or my local Target. It's a little pricey but I think it's worth it!
Keyla V.
Boise, ID
Annie's mac and cheese is always a staple at my house especially during the winter. It's the healthier choice of all the boxed mac and cheese. I always have it on hand and I eat it pretty often. It is great and I know I'll be getting it again. Highly recommend!
Karoline K.
Ever since I have discovered Annie's I've been obsessed with the brand. There snacks have the freshest and cleanest taste when compared to any other. I usually buy the brand at Walmart. Anything snack wise from this brand I have it. I always recommend
Lex S.
Mmmm talking about it just makes it even better! I think this cheese entree is healthy and tasty! This is so affordable and easy to prepare!! My family's busy and independent sometimes so just having a go to packet for dinner is just wonderful!
Tessa H.
Rochester, NY
This mac and cheese cups are the only ones that I personally enjoy. I love the shapes, and the taste is great too! It doesn't taste super processed like a lot of other microwaveable mac and cheese cups are, and they're super affordable!
Michelle C.
Hightstown, NJ
This product is great especially when your on the run or at work and don't want to have a huge meal. All I have to do is add water and pop it in the microwave. Taste is great and it's a quick mean option.
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
My kids love this organic macaroni and cheese! I love that I don't have to worry about the ingredients, and the box gives an option for making it creamier if you don't mind a few extra calories per serving. Good stuff!
Anne S.
i love pasta mainly is cheese, it is my favorite flavor. it is super easy to make and delicious to eat. The packagins is easy if you prefer you can eat in the same package