Annie's Homegrown Baked Cheddar Squares Crackers uploaded by Emma S.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Made with organic wheat and 100% real cheese, annie s cheddar squares are deliciously crispy and the perfect compact snack to pack!â a new resealable packaging design makes cheddar squares the perfect picnic snack. Peanut butter and organic valley cream cheese are spreadable must-do's! see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Ashley D.
Woodbridge, NJ
Meh. That's probably the best way to describe these. I like that they are healthier than CheezIts but they definitely do not taste as yummy. These need a bit more cheddar flavor to really knock it out of the park. I may try a different, healthier alternative to fulfill my craving next time. I'm open to suggestions if anyone has any!
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
I'm eating these right now..😂😂 they're so yummy and not over loaded with salt. These are organic and healthy for you! What gets better than that. Organic foods can be a bit pricey but in return you don't put nasty stuff into your body that a lot of foods contain.
Phuong M.
Elk Grove, CA
My husband and kids love their square cheese crackers. We switched to Annie's from the name brand square cheese crackers as soon as I saw Target carrying them. Makes me feel so much better knowing the wheat is organic and ingredients are all natural! My husband still prefers the other brand but it's probably because he misses the MSG. No matter, my kids love Annie's!
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
I like these but I gotta admit I like Chez-It's better...I know, I'm crazy! I know they're so full of sodium and a bunch of other junk but sometimes you just want it :-/ I do love Annie's and I'm glad that I can find them at Target and Costco's
Jessica K.
Jacksonville, TX
This brand is fantastic! The crackers are crisp and taste great ! They aren't as salty as cheezits and for that I'm thankful!
Alle V.
Macomb, MI
Delicious squares and bunnies for a quick snack for my son. Much better ingredients than similar crackers out there!
Lauren B.
Westminster, CO
Yum! So much better than cheese itz, but these cheddar squares still have that satisfying cheesy crunch!
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I love this brand! SO much better for you with all of the organic ingredients. Definitely taste good too
Marissa N.
I love a brand with a positive message and a trustworthy product. No artificial flavors! All goodness!
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
I switched to this cheddar cracker tasty organic worth the price . my kids love them.