BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with organic pasta.
Annie's® Homegrown Arthur™ Macaroni & Cheese.
Rabbit Of Approval®, Bernie, totally natural.
100% real cheese.
No Artificial Anything!™.
0g trans fat.
Naturally good source of calcium and protein.
See nutrition information for sodium content.

christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
What can I say about my love for Annies homegrown organic products, my daughter is 2yrsold and loves Annies because its organic, delicious, non-artificial, it is simply that good. The cheesy mac is her favorite it is simply good and not too cheesy or too salty for her. She also loves Annies cheese crackers pretzel mix, gummies, and cookies which have fun bunny shapes so she can have fun while eating.
Delaney C.
I LOVE ANNIE'S MAC AND CHEESE!! I am a sucker for any type of Mac and cheese, but particularly Annie's. Organic, creamy, perfectly cheesy and salty, and best of all, in the shape of Arthur, which as an adult I still adore. My favorite on the market and reheats well the next day, which is usually impossible for boxed Mac and cheese.
Angie S.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Annie's products are great if you're looking for a natural and organic meal. I've tried a few of their mac & cheese flavors, cheddar and white cheddar. They taste better and healthier than the alternatives. It's a bit pricer but local food stores sometimes put these on sale.
Jessica S.
Annie's macaroni and cheese is amazing! I received a coupon for it and decided to give it a go. It is not only delicious but it makes me feel a lot better looking at the ingredients. This mac and cheese is a lot healthier for you then the other well know mac and cheeses!
Michelle W.
Denver, CO
I'm a sucker for character pasta. This Mac and cheese is both tasty and fun. I love that it is organic, the powdered cheese has a little more flavor, and that it's Arthur shaped. I would recommend this as a great go-to for box Mac and cheese.
Nicole B.
Southborough , MA
Annies Mac and cheese is the real deal.  It is nothing like kraft  and a healthy option for your kids! Its very easy to prepare like any other boxed mac and cheese.  It is a little pricer than the others but I would buy it again because its a real crowd pleaser
Katrina M.
Oh how I love Annie's Mac & Cheese! Seriously, hard to go wrong with any Annie's product. The cheese is really delicious, and the pasta cooks relatively fast. I usually purchase it when it is on sale for $1 at my local Fred Meyer grocery store. Annie's is organic and delicious!
Brianna F.
Atco, NJ
I LOVE this mac and cheese. It is delicious and tastes better then other brands that have much more artificial flavors. It is super easy to find and is available at target, sams club, or your local grocery store. Slightly more expensive but worth it in taste and health.
Sarah S.
I was really disappointed with the taste of this product. I love cheese and have had lots of great macncheese in my life, and this was NOT one of them. I would not recommend this to my friends. This may be good for you but you won't enjoy the taste of it.
Molly M.
Waltham, MA
I absolutely love Annie's Mac N' Cheese, and this Arthur shaped one just brings back great childhood memories! I love that Annie's has such a large selection of noodle shapes and cheeses - they have something for everyone!
Marliary S.
Pleasantville, NJ
Where can I find this product?
Misti T.