Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW

Annie's Homegrown Annie's Macaroni & Cheese Microwavable Cups

Highlights
Sheri B.
  • The flavor was delish, I got the white cheddar in my MamaVoxBox .Noodles cooked up nicely, cheese powder mixed a little lumpy, added a dash of water and it got a gooey texture. in 65 reviews.

• Marie-Elena B.
  • My kids love these as after school snacks with an apple etc..pretty healthy n gluten free..and the taste is pretty good as we'll! in 33 reviews.

• Zevah S.
  • i received this product complimentary from Influenster to try and i was really surprised it tasted pretty good, it was really cheesy and it is a quick and easy snack even the kids could make this easy after school for a snack in 12 reviews.

• Linda R.
  • I am a fan of products made organic or natural and after getting Annies real Aged Cheddar in my mama voxbox I have to say I was hooked. in 10 reviews.

• Kim B.
  • I received a cup of Annie's Rice Pasta & Cheddar from Influenster and was anxious to try it out because I've seen other products in the Annie's Homegrown line at my local Target and was curious but didn't want to waste my money if it wasn't something my family would enjoy. in 9 reviews.

• Annie's new Macaroni & Cheese Microwavable Cups, available in Real Aged Cheddar, White Cheddar and Gluten Free Rice Pasta & Cheddar, are irresistibly delicious! One of the first microwavable cups with macaroni & cheese made with 100% real cheese and high quality organic and natural ingredients, Annie's latest product is perfect for meal time or snack time. Annie’s knows that. real cheese tastes better. so these microwavable cups are made with 100 percent real, rBST-free+ cheese, and without artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives. Both the White Cheddar and Real Aged Cheddar flavors are made with organic pasta and the Real Aged Cheddar flavor has eight grams of whole grains per serving. A gluten free variety is also available, which is made with rice pasta. The microwavable cups are available at retailers nationwide.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Elicia P.
    Elicia P.

1 influenster found this helpful

I received a cup of Annie's White Cheddar Mac n Cheese from Influenster.
    Upon opening the lid of the package white powder stuff erupted (fine, according to the directions it said there would be some as it helps with the cooking process. But I would have liked for Annie's to tell you what the white powder is). I filled the water to the fill line. Placed it in the microwave for 2 minutes as suggested. When I took it out it looked gross. It was slimy looking. At this point I wanted to toss it but had to proceed as I needed to at least taste it. I poured in the Cheddar and stirred it around. Again, looked gross and really wanted to toss it. But continued. It instructs you to let it rest for 1/2 minutes as it allows the cheese to melt. I did this.
    Upon tasting it I was shocked with all the slimy sticking white sauce it was tasteless. The only thing I tasted was the noodles very little cheesy flavor.
    Well, I am glad that I got this to taste test and did not wast money on it. Thanks Influenster and Annie's for the lesson learned.
    I did not give the product a "F" rating mainly because I do like that it is Organic.

Lindsey H.
    Lindsey H.

1 influenster found this helpful

I was really, really hoping for a natural Mac n Cheese that actually tasted like, well, natural cheese. Unfortunately, this product wasn't it. Don't get me wrong. It wasn't terrible, but, it wasn't good either. I like the convenience factor, and the single-serve, portable container but the texture?! It was gluey, pretty bland, and kinda funky.
    I even let my nine year old try it because I took two bites and that's all I wanted. He took a bite and said, "this doesn't taste like cheese at all". He ate the rest but I can tell you now, I won't put this on my shopping list.
    I'm going to try the non-microwave version of Annie's pastas, though. Keeping up the hope here...

Tracy L.
    Tracy L.

1 influenster found this helpful

My daughter wanted to try the complimentary sample we got from Influenster of Annie's White Cheddar Microwave Mac n Cheese. Directions said to remove lid, cheese packet and add cold water up to the fill line, then microwave for 2:15 mins. I did all the above. When the micro let me know it was done, I opened the door to find that the water was all over the microwave and the noodles were a gelatinous mess. I had let the noodles sit a few minutes before adding the cheese, but that did not help. My daughter took one look at the mess in the cup and refused to taste. Needless to say, we threw the whole thing out. It was pretty disappointing.

Melanie S.
    Melanie S.

1 influenster found this helpful

I found a coupon and a sale so I figured I'd give these a try. I love organic options for on-the-go lunching or snacking and I thought Annie's would be the perfect brand to try. The instructions were extremely easy and I love that the product can be cooked in the same container it is in. I tried the white cheddar and thought the flavor was good; however, it did taste a little artificial which I'm assuming is because of the powder cheese. I suppose you can't get around that when making an individual microwave mac and cheese but . . . I do wish I liked it more. Super convenient and the idea behind it is great.

Megan C.
    Megan C.

1 influenster found this helpful

I received a complimentary sample of Annie's Rice Pasta and Cheddar from Influenster on behalf of Annie's.
    Oh. My. Goodness. This mac and cheese far exceeded my expectations!
    I am not typically a huge fan of microwaveable mac and cheese because most brands I have tried taste overly processed. However, Annie’s Rice Pasta and Cheddar is made with 100 % real cheese and contains no artificial flavors, preservatives, or GMO ingredients, and tasted as thought it were homemade. It was delicious!
    I will most definitely purchase these for my boys (and for me when I have cheat days from my Paleo diet).

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Andrea S.
    Andrea S.

Is this brand better than Kraft and velveeta? How do there prices compare and what is the difference between them?

6 answersOct 28 - 2013 - 7:44 p.m.
    Devynn N.
    Devynn N.

Are these easy to take places? Such as college or work?

1 answerMar 15 - 2015 - 2:35 p.m.
    Niki Z.
    Niki Z.

Do these taste as good as the boxed Annie's Mac and cheese?

1 answerJan 13 - 2015 - 2:18 p.m.
    Caitlyn M.
    Caitlyn M.

Has anyone tried other Annie products?

3 answersAug 23 - 2014 - 12:27 a.m.
    Ashley C.
    Ashley C.

Does anybody know if the Gluten Free version is Corn free as well?

1 answerAug 20 - 2014 - 8:16 p.m.
    Alexa M.
    Alexa M.

How is this compared to the boxed version? Is it cheaper?

4 answersAug 07 - 2014 - 10:55 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION