BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #27 in Macaroni & Cheese

Annie's new Macaroni & Cheese Microwavable Cups, available in Real Aged Cheddar, White Cheddar and Gluten Free Rice Pasta & Cheddar, are irresistibly delicious! One of the first microwavable cups with macaroni & cheese made with 100% real cheese and high quality organic and natural ingredients, Annie's latest product is perfect for meal time or snack time. Annie’s knows that. real cheese tastes better. so these microwavable cups are made with 100 percent real, rBST-free+ cheese, and without artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives. Both the White Cheddar and Real Aged Cheddar flavors are made with organic pasta and the Real Aged Cheddar flavor has eight grams of whole grains per serving. A gluten free variety is also available, which is made with rice pasta. The microwavable cups are available at retailers nationwide. see more...

• Is this brand better than Kraft and velveeta? How do there prices...7 Answers
  • How do these taste? I'm very anxious to try them. I'm also very p...2 Answers
  • How do these differ in taste and consistency than the regular, st...1 Answers
Annie's Homegrown Annie's Macaroni & Cheese Microwavable Cups
  • "The flavor was delish, I got the white cheddar in my MamaVoxBox .Noodles cooked up nicely, cheese powder mixed a little lumpy, added a dash of water and it got a gooey texture." in 65 reviews
  • "My kids love these as after school snacks with an apple etc..pretty healthy n gluten free..and the taste is pretty good as we'll!" in 33 reviews
  • " i received this product complimentary from Influenster to try and i was really surprised it tasted pretty good, it was really cheesy and it is a quick and easy snack even the kids could make this easy after school for a snack" in 12 reviews
  • "I am a fan of products made organic or natural and after getting Annies real Aged Cheddar in my mama voxbox I have to say I was hooked." in 10 reviews
  • "I received a cup of Annie's Rice Pasta & Cheddar from Influenster and was anxious to try it out because I've seen other products in the Annie's Homegrown line at my local Target and was curious but didn't want to waste my money if it wasn't something my family would enjoy." in 9 reviews
Corrine H.
Corrine H.
Dundalk, MD
I have enjoyed eating Annie's macaroni and cheese for quite some time. I buy and eat both the white cheddar and regular cheddar flavor - both of which my husband and I devour on a regular basis. He likes to add tuna to his which I hear is delicious in combination with the macaroni and cheese! :-) Great little addition to a quick packed lunch either for a regular meal or on-the-go. I would highly recommend this product!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Norman, OK
I've always hated macaroni and cheese that isn't baked, ESPECIALLY microwaveable/ prepackaged macaroni. BUT Annie's white cheddar macaroni and cheese is the absolute easiest, most delicious, fairly priced, quick dinners there is. Not to mention, pretty healthy too! Organic as well! (Maybe not so healthy for me because I've eaten four cups in two days haha)
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
Kraft mac and cheese for grown ups essentially :)

I bought a box of these on sale when my Kroger was closing for construction and am so glad I did. They are perfect to keep at my desk for days when I forget to pack a lunch.

Not normally filling enough on their own, but pair it with some fruit and you're good to go!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Foodie Expert
While these aren't as flavorful as something like kraft Mac and cheese, they're still wonderful. I appreciate the healthier choice more. Salt and pepper can add some flavor too. I suggest purchasing at Costco where they're about the same price as the other brands.
China W.
China W.
Foodie Expert
I really can't stand the microwave varieties of Annie's Mac & Cheeses. I'm sure they are "healthier" than Kraft or Velveeta, but they are sort of chalky and less flavorful than the other brands or their boxed varieties. I really wanted to like these but couldn't.
Peyton G.
Peyton G.
Simpsonville, SC
These are the BEST for on the go girls like me! Simply add a little water and pop them into the microwave for two minutes, stir in the powder and you're good to go! The taste is delicious. I prefer the box macaroni but this is perfect if you're in a rush.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Foodie Expert
I have only tried the white cheddar version, but these are delicious! I'm not much for microwaving, but this product is good for when you are tight on time. Another option is to pour hot water (Keurig) into it, and that helps! VERY travel friendly :)
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Foodie Expert
I literally lived off of these in the dorm! They're a good size for a snack or small meal at (I believe) around 220 calories. The gluten free noodles could easily pass for non-gluten free. I've tried all 3 varieties and they're all great!
Kasey D.
Kasey D.
Media, PA
Foodie Expert
The aged cheddar Mac and cheese is the way to go! It is super delicious and easy to make! It is a comfort food that you can feel good about eating! I would definitely recommend. Make sure you look online for coupons.
Christopher P.
Christopher P.
These are really nice for a quick snack or meal, but I always have trouble with the consistency of the pasta after I cook it. The cheese either stays powdery, or turns completely into liquid.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Do you prefer this over Kraft or Velveeta mac n' cheese?
margarita c.
margarita c.
Foodie Expert
Between this and kraft macaroni, which is better?
Devynn N.
Devynn N.
Simi Valley, CA
Are these easy to take places? Such as college or work?
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Kaukauna, WI
Is this brand better than Kraft and velveeta? How do there prices compare and what is the difference between them?
Christy W.
Christy W.
Lansing, IL
How concerned are you about the sodium content in this product?