Annie's Homegrown Annie's Macaroni & Cheese Microwavable Cups

Sheri B.
  • The flavor was delish, I got the white cheddar in my MamaVoxBox .Noodles cooked up nicely, cheese powder mixed a little lumpy, added a dash of water and it got a gooey texture. in 65 reviews.

• Marie-Elena B.
  • My kids love these as after school snacks with an apple etc..pretty healthy n gluten free..and the taste is pretty good as we'll! in 33 reviews.

• Zevah S.
  • i received this product complimentary from Influenster to try and i was really surprised it tasted pretty good, it was really cheesy and it is a quick and easy snack even the kids could make this easy after school for a snack in 12 reviews.

• Linda R.
  • I am a fan of products made organic or natural and after getting Annies real Aged Cheddar in my mama voxbox I have to say I was hooked. in 10 reviews.

• Kim B.
  • I received a cup of Annie's Rice Pasta & Cheddar from Influenster and was anxious to try it out because I've seen other products in the Annie's Homegrown line at my local Target and was curious but didn't want to waste my money if it wasn't something my family would enjoy. in 9 reviews.

• Annie's new Macaroni & Cheese Microwavable Cups, available in Real Aged Cheddar, White Cheddar and Gluten Free Rice Pasta & Cheddar, are irresistibly delicious! One of the first microwavable cups with macaroni & cheese made with 100% real cheese and high quality organic and natural ingredients, Annie's latest product is perfect for meal time or snack time. Annie’s knows that. real cheese tastes better. so these microwavable cups are made with 100 percent real, rBST-free+ cheese, and without artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives. Both the White Cheddar and Real Aged Cheddar flavors are made with organic pasta and the Real Aged Cheddar flavor has eight grams of whole grains per serving. A gluten free variety is also available, which is made with rice pasta. The microwavable cups are available at retailers nationwide.

0 character used

Joanne H.

1 influenster found this helpful

I wasn't too thrilled with these. It seemed to have no flavor at all. I will stick to the Kraft easy mac cups.

Hannah C.

I was so excited to learn about the individual microwaveable Annie's Macaroni cups! However, after I purchased a pack of the Shells & White Cheddar, I was very disappointed. In general, I absolutely love Annie's Organic Macaroni from the box--so cheesy and robust without any heavy or greasy tastes. The cup, on the other hand, was almost tasteless and very watery. I will definitely not be buying these again--especially as they are more expensive.

Melissa d.

I love all other Annie's products that I've tried but this one left me disappointed. It took much longer to cook than it was supposed to and I had to add extra water. It still wasn't cooked all the way. I was left with a sticky gloopy mess that did not taste like the Annie's mac n'cheese that I love!

Jami B.

As a college student with a busy schedule, sometimes I need a quick meal. Easy mac is a staple item, but I want something that's a little better for me. These are perfect. The flavor is better than easymac, and I love that the ingredients aren't all artificial.

Julia S.

These are my favorite mac and cheese cups. As a college student, I eat a my fair share of easy mac, and I find these cups to be the best. They're made from better ingredients and are very tasty especially if you stir in a little fresh cheese into it.

Andrea S.
    Andrea S.

Is this brand better than Kraft and velveeta? How do there prices compare and what is the difference between them?

6 answersOct 28 - 2013 - 7:44 p.m.
    Devynn N.
    Devynn N.

Are these easy to take places? Such as college or work?

2 answersMar 15 - 2015 - 2:35 p.m.
    Niki Z.
    Niki Z.

Do these taste as good as the boxed Annie's Mac and cheese?

1 answerJan 13 - 2015 - 2:18 p.m.
    Caitlyn M.
    Caitlyn M.

Has anyone tried other Annie products?

4 answersAug 23 - 2014 - 12:27 a.m.
    Ashley C.
    Ashley C.

Does anybody know if the Gluten Free version is Corn free as well?

1 answerAug 20 - 2014 - 8:16 p.m.
    Alexa M.
    Alexa M.

How is this compared to the boxed version? Is it cheaper?

4 answersAug 07 - 2014 - 10:55 p.m.

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now