Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN
#3 in Macaroni & Cheese
Annie's new Macaroni & Cheese Microwavable Cups, available in Real Aged Cheddar, White Cheddar and Gluten Free Rice Pasta & Cheddar, are irresistibly delicious! One of the first microwavable cups with macaroni & cheese made with 100% real cheese and high quality organic and natural ingredients, Annie's latest product is perfect for meal time or snack time. Annie’s knows that. real cheese tastes better. so these microwavable cups are made with 100 percent real, rBST-free+ cheese, and without artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives. Both the White Cheddar and Real Aged Cheddar flavors are made with organic pasta and the Real Aged Cheddar flavor has eight grams of whole grains per serving. A gluten free variety is also available, which is made with rice pasta. The microwavable cups are available at retailers nationwide.
Photos (6)
Hannah C.
Hannah C.

I was so excited to learn about the individual microwaveable Annie's Macaroni cups! However, after I purchased a pack of the Shells & White Cheddar, I was very disappointed. In general, I absolutely love Annie's Organic Macaroni from the box--so cheesy and robust without any heavy or greasy tastes. The cup, on the other hand, was almost tasteless and very watery. I will definitely not be buying these again--especially as they are more expensive.
Corrine H.
Corrine H.
Dundalk, MD

I have enjoyed eating Annie's macaroni and cheese for quite some time. I buy and eat both the white cheddar and regular cheddar flavor - both of which my husband and I devour on a regular basis. He likes to add tuna to his which I hear is delicious in combination with the macaroni and cheese! :-) Great little addition to a quick packed lunch either for a regular meal or on-the-go. I would highly recommend this product!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Norman, OK

I've always hated macaroni and cheese that isn't baked, ESPECIALLY microwaveable/ prepackaged macaroni. BUT Annie's white cheddar macaroni and cheese is the absolute easiest, most delicious, fairly priced, quick dinners there is. Not to mention, pretty healthy too! Organic as well! (Maybe not so healthy for me because I've eaten four cups in two days haha)
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Lindenhurst, NY

I love Annie's products, their flavor is amazing and their ingredients are simple. Though pricier than other brands, I like to know what I am putting in my body and it tastes better than Krafts anyway. I was super happy to see the microwave instant-mac and highly recommend all the flavors!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR

While these aren't as flavorful as something like kraft Mac and cheese, they're still wonderful. I appreciate the healthier choice more. Salt and pepper can add some flavor too. I suggest purchasing at Costco where they're about the same price as the other brands.
China W.
China W.

I really can't stand the microwave varieties of Annie's Mac & Cheeses. I'm sure they are "healthier" than Kraft or Velveeta, but they are sort of chalky and less flavorful than the other brands or their boxed varieties. I really wanted to like these but couldn't.
Jami B.
Jami B.

As a college student with a busy schedule, sometimes I need a quick meal. Easy mac is a staple item, but I want something that's a little better for me. These are perfect. The flavor is better than easymac, and I love that the ingredients aren't all artificial.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN

I have only tried the white cheddar version, but these are delicious! I'm not much for microwaving, but this product is good for when you are tight on time. Another option is to pour hot water (Keurig) into it, and that helps! VERY travel friendly :)
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Boston, MA

These are great organic versions of easy mac. Tasted great and it was easy to make. My only complaint is that it is expensive. The box only includes two. Cheaper to just buy the who box of annies mac and cheese and just make it the old fashioned way.
Julia S.
Julia S.

These are my favorite mac and cheese cups. As a college student, I eat a my fair share of easy mac, and I find these cups to be the best. They're made from better ingredients and are very tasty especially if you stir in a little fresh cheese into it.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Do you prefer this over Kraft or Velveeta mac n' cheese?
Christy W.
Christy W.
Lansing, IL

How concerned are you about the sodium content in this product?
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Freedom, Wi

Is this brand better than Kraft and velveeta? How do there prices compare and what is the difference between them?
margarita c.
margarita c.
Corona, CA

Aimee B.
Aimee B.

How often do you find yourself buying Annie's products

Join Now