Annie's Homegrown Annie's Macaroni & Cheese Microwavable Cups

based on 402 reviews

Annie's new Macaroni & Cheese Microwavable Cups, available in Real Aged Cheddar, White Cheddar and Gluten Free Rice Pasta & Cheddar, are irresistibly delicious! One of the first microwavable cups with macaroni & cheese made with 100% real cheese and high quality organic and natural ingredients, Annie's latest product is perfect for meal time or snack time. Annie’s knows that. real cheese tastes better. so these microwavable cups are made with 100 percent real, rBST-free+ cheese, and without artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives. Both the White Cheddar and Real Aged Cheddar flavors are made with organic pasta and the Real Aged Cheddar flavor has eight grams of whole grains per serving. A gluten free variety is also available, which is made with rice pasta. The microwavable cups are available at retailers nationwide.
Highlights
Sheri B.
  • The flavor was delish, I got the white cheddar in my MamaVoxBox .Noodles cooked up nicely, cheese powder mixed a little lumpy, added a dash of water and it got a gooey texture. in 65 reviews.

• Marie-Elena B.
  • My kids love these as after school snacks with an apple etc..pretty healthy n gluten free..and the taste is pretty good as we'll! in 33 reviews.

• Zevah S.
  • i received this product complimentary from Influenster to try and i was really surprised it tasted pretty good, it was really cheesy and it is a quick and easy snack even the kids could make this easy after school for a snack in 12 reviews.

• Linda R.
  • I am a fan of products made organic or natural and after getting Annies real Aged Cheddar in my mama voxbox I have to say I was hooked. in 10 reviews.

• Kim B.
  • I received a cup of Annie's Rice Pasta & Cheddar from Influenster and was anxious to try it out because I've seen other products in the Annie's Homegrown line at my local Target and was curious but didn't want to waste my money if it wasn't something my family would enjoy. in 9 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Suzanne H.

1 influenster found this helpful

Annie's Homegrown is such a great change for the boxed mac-and-cheese world. I've always been a fan of Velveeta, and I do have a guilty pleasure when it comes to Kraft, but Annie's takes the lead. It's delicious, and the ingredients label proves that it's not as bad for you as the other brands!

Brooke J.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love Annie's products, their flavor is amazing and their ingredients are simple. Though pricier than other brands, I like to know what I am putting in my body and it tastes better than Krafts anyway. I was super happy to see the microwave instant-mac and highly recommend all the flavors!

Katie I.

1 influenster found this helpful

My toddler loves these. Super easy and quick. Only downside is that they are super hot when they come out and need to let cool for awhile before she can eat it.

Charity M.

1 influenster found this helpful

My 1 1/2 year old loves Annie's Mac n cheese!!! Definitely her favorite meal, and I find them really yummy too. I feel
    good about giving it to her!

Sam D.

1 influenster found this helpful

Really disappointed in these. I love stove top Annie's, but the microwave is flavorless and limp. Just stick to the boxed mac and cheese!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Andrea S.
    Andrea S.

Is this brand better than Kraft and velveeta? How do there prices compare and what is the difference between them?

6 answersOct 28 - 2013 - 7:44 p.m.
    Brianna K.
    Brianna K.

Are they actually tasty or is the regular Kraft am and cheese just as good?

2 answersFeb 03 - 2016 - 11:23 p.m.
    Erika N.
    Erika N.

How is the Aged Cheddar? I love the White Cheddar but SAM Club sells these three flavored in bulk but I don't know if it is worth it to buy the whole thing I won't like the Aged Cheddar.

0 answersJan 28 - 2016 - 4:50 p.m.
    Devynn N.
    Devynn N.

Are these easy to take places? Such as college or work?

3 answersMar 15 - 2015 - 2:35 p.m.
    Niki Z.
    Niki Z.

Do these taste as good as the boxed Annie's Mac and cheese?

2 answersJan 13 - 2015 - 2:18 p.m.
    Jennifer M.
    Jennifer M.

Do you prefer this over Kraft or Velveeta mac n' cheese?

13 answersDec 09 - 2013 - 9:40 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION