Add a Photo

By Annie's Homegrown

#4 in Macaroni & Cheese
Annie's new Macaroni & Cheese Microwavable Cups, available in Real Aged Cheddar, White Cheddar and Gluten Free Rice Pasta & Cheddar, are irresistibly delicious! One of the first microwavable cups with macaroni & cheese made with 100% real cheese and high quality organic and natural ingredients, Annie's latest product is perfect for meal time or snack time. Annie’s knows that. real cheese tastes better. so these microwavable cups are made with 100 percent real, rBST-free+ cheese, and without artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives. Both the White Cheddar and Real Aged Cheddar flavors are made with organic pasta and the Real Aged Cheddar flavor has eight grams of whole grains per serving. A gluten free variety is also available, which is made with rice pasta. The microwavable cups are available at retailers nationwide.
Photos (6)
Kasey D.
Kasey D.
Media, PA

The aged cheddar Mac and cheese is the way to go! It is super delicious and easy to make! It is a comfort food that you can feel good about eating! I would definitely recommend. Make sure you look online for coupons.
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Toronto

Love these! Easy to travel with to school or work. They taste identical to the boxed versions that you cook on the stove-top. Love all of the different flavours that are offered.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Norman, OK

I've always hated macaroni and cheese that isn't baked, ESPECIALLY microwaveable/ prepackaged macaroni. BUT Annie's white cheddar macaroni and cheese is the absolute easiest, most delicious, fairly priced, quick dinners there is. Not to mention, pretty healthy too! Organic as well! (Maybe not so healthy for me because I've eaten four cups in two days haha)
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Clinton , MD

Better and better for you than velveeta shells and cheese. Still a product I would only actually purchase when having a strong craving and not feeling like making the real deal
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN

I have only tried the white cheddar version, but these are delicious! I'm not much for microwaving, but this product is good for when you are tight on time. Another option is to pour hot water (Keurig) into it, and that helps! VERY travel friendly :)
Corrine H.
Corrine H.
Dundalk, MD

I have enjoyed eating Annie's macaroni and cheese for quite some time. I buy and eat both the white cheddar and regular cheddar flavor - both of which my husband and I devour on a regular basis. He likes to add tuna to his which I hear is delicious in combination with the macaroni and cheese! :-) Great little addition to a quick packed lunch either for a regular meal or on-the-go. I would highly recommend this product!
Christopher P.
Christopher P.

These are really nice for a quick snack or meal, but I always have trouble with the consistency of the pasta after I cook it. The cheese either stays powdery, or turns completely into liquid.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.

I literally lived off of these in the dorm! They're a good size for a snack or small meal at (I believe) around 220 calories. The gluten free noodles could easily pass for non-gluten free. I've tried all 3 varieties and they're all great!
Sammy L.
Sammy L.
College Park, MD

Delicious, easy and healthy! What more could you ask for in a meal, love having these especially in college.
China W.
China W.

I really can't stand the microwave varieties of Annie's Mac & Cheeses. I'm sure they are "healthier" than Kraft or Velveeta, but they are sort of chalky and less flavorful than the other brands or their boxed varieties. I really wanted to like these but couldn't.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Do you prefer this over Kraft or Velveeta mac n' cheese?
Anikka S.
Anikka S.
Feb. 29, 2016, 5:47 p.m.
No lol
Christy W.
Christy W.
Lansing, IL

How concerned are you about the sodium content in this product?
Love M.
Love M.
Oct. 17, 2013, 7:43 p.m.
very concerned. and then you have to add more salt and pepper
margarita c.
margarita c.
Corona, CA

Between this and kraft macaroni, which is better?
Rebekah P.
Rebekah P.
Oct. 3, 2015, 4 p.m.
Kraft for sure. This doesn't taste right
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Freedom, Wi

Is this brand better than Kraft and velveeta? How do there prices compare and what is the difference between them?
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
Oct. 30, 2013, 3:11 p.m.
It is waaaaaay better! Annie's is MSG free and has no artificial additives or processing. I like to eat clean and these have way less crap in them than the other brands.
Aimee B.
Aimee B.

How often do you find yourself buying Annie's products
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Oct. 22, 2013, 7:20 p.m.
I buy the boxed mac and cheese pretty often and try to keep a box or two on hand for a quick side dish.

Join Now