BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #39 in Macaroni & Cheese

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Introducing Annie’s Family Sized Frozen Entrees, a deliciously easy dinner the whole family will love. Go ahead and take credit for tonight’s delicious meal—your secret is safe with us! Family Size Frozen Lasagna with Meat Sauce. Bring the taste of Italy home from the freezer aisle with Annie’s new family size Lasagna with Meat Sauce. It’s a delicious and easy dinner that you can bake in the oven or cook in the microwave. Made with organic pasta & tomatoes, this entrée features freshly made pasta layered with tomato sauce, seasoned beef and a blend of four cheeses. Family Size Frozen Classic Macaroni & Cheese. If you like Annie’s boxed mac & cheese, we recommend this new, family size frozen entrée: it’s made with organic pasta & 100% REAL cheddar cheese sauce, plus the added goodness of whole grains. It’s a real “winner of a dinner” for the whole family! Family Size Frozen Butternut Squash Macaroni & Cheese. The goodness of organic butternut squash and real cheddar cheese combined with organic pasta to create a delicious new frozen entrée. Annie’s family size Butternut Squash Macaroni & Cheese! It’s full of the good stuff- great tasting cheddar cheese, whole grains, a ½ serving of vegetables* per cup and a good source of fiber. Introducing Annie’s Family Sized Frozen Entrees, a deliciously easy dinner the whole family will love. Go ahead and take credit for tonight’s delicious meal—your secret is with us! Family Size Frozen Shells & White Cheddar with Chicken. Inspired by Annie’s best-selling mac & cheese, Shells & White Cheddar, this family size frozen entrée features organic pasta, a creamy white cheddar cheese sauce and white meat chicken.

Annie's® Homegrown Annie's Family Size Frozen Entrees
  • "With my complimentary product coupon from Influenster, I bought the shells and chicken in white cheddar, and my kids absolutely loved it!" in 15 reviews
  • "After I received my complimentary free coupon from Influenster I went to Target and picked up the Annie's Lasagna with Meat Sauce." in 14 reviews
  • "After a long day, and getting a late start on supper Annie's Homegrown Butternut Squash Macaroni and Cheese was a life savor." in 12 reviews
  • "This was my first time buying this item or any Annie's product and it was actually very tasty and my whole family really enjoyed it " in 9 reviews
  • "The portions are a little bit small so if you have a large family or hungry boys i would either get two or have this as a side dish." in 6 reviews
Bianca A.
Naples
I'm pretty sure I've reviewed Annie's products about five times now, but every time I try a new one, I can't help but reiterate how freaking good the food is, let alone how good it is FOR you. This is a family favorite in our house! Thanks for the quality, Annie's!
Sofia S.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
One the best brands for Mac n Cheese in my opinion. Much better than the other brands. Much more healthier and better ingredients. Great products and great brand overall.
Janet T.
Carmel, IN
I found Annie's frozen meals to be just OK at best. We tried the Shells and White Cheddar Chicken. My daughters picked it our and were excited to try it. They didn't like it, I thought it was just OK. Maybe we tried the wrong version, it seems like everyone likes the Lasagna.

The family size wasn't what I expected, it seemed small. I think it would serve two adults well, but not a family.

I followed the microwave instructions and they were very easy to follow and didn't take too long to cook making it a quick and easy meal. The look of the frozen meal wasn't all that appetizing, but it did "perk up" after cooking. The sauce thickened and was creamy.

To be honest, I could make my own version at home and freeze it for easy meals and it would probably taste better and cost less and have more chicken in it.

I received a free coupon from Influensters to try an Annie's Frozen Family Dinner.
Meritt A.
With coupon in hand, I had anticipated purchasing the Chicken and White Cheddar version entree but alas, everyone else must have too as it was completely sold out! I had my teenage daughter with me and she begged for the Macaroni & Cheese version so that is what we tried.
The pasta is quite large; about 5 times as large as a typical little macaroni, which the openings are perfect to hold in the creamy cheese sauce.

The taste is a little blander than the other 'big name' frozen macaroni and cheese entrees but still quite good. Nutritionally however, I compared the whole grain other version to Annie's and found Annie's had more saturated fat, more carbohydrates, more sugar and more cholesterol.

Overall I give it a 3 out of 5. It was good, it is something I'd probably pick up if it was on sale or I had a coupon but not something I'd buy regularly. I DO however plan to purchase the chicken and white cheddar style on my own as I am excited to try it (I just have to wait until it's in stock again!).

Kristen M.
Menifee, CA
We just tried Annie's new meat lasagna frozen family meal and was pleasantly surprised. The texture was good and the cheesy filling was moist and tasty but it did lack a bit of the traditional italian flavoring I normally expect in a lasagna - in my honest opinion I think it could use some more garlic, basil, oregano and salt but overall it was a great tasting dinner.

Regarding portion size, the "family" size box is supposed to feed 3.5, but I think it'll provide 3 adults (I just cut it into three sections). The portion size is deceptively filling though and the entree is very hearty. My husband had leftovers for lunch and said it tasted great the next day too.

The great thing is that it was conveniently available at our Super Target vs a specialty health food store.

I loved that Annie's is expanding their product line to include various meal time options and definitely appreciate the quality ingredients!
Allison K.
Fort Worth, TX
As a member of the Influenster team, I was recently given the opportunity to try Annie's Homegrown Frozen Entrees. We have been fans of Annie's for a while and were excited to try one of the family-sized frozen entree options.

This lasagna is GOOD. My husband loves frozen lasagna, but I generally find the preservatives upset my stomach, and I don't even want to guess what the meat is. Annie's is a brand I trust, and they have proven themselves with this lasagna. Every ingredient on the list was something I would have in my pantry or refrigerator, except the last - xanthan gum, used for thickening. Considering what I find on most frozen meal ingredient lists, I'll take that.

The lasagna was rich with just the right amount of meat and cheese. I count points and did not mind using the 10 necessary for a good sized slice of lasagna. Even my husband gave a hearty thumbs-up. The package makes three average-sized servings or two large servings - perfect for our small family.

Annie's Homegrown Lasagna with Meat Sauce Meal will now be a staple in my freezer, and I can't wait to try the other frozen meal offerings!
Danielle F.
Columbia Sta, OH
These Annie's products are very easy to prepare and dispose of. Since they use organic products without all of the pesky preservatives the cheese is a thicker and more natural consistency which people, who are not fully-organic eaters, are not used to. If a person is weirded out by the consistency or the different feel to the food just remember that is that way because its good for your body; and they have to agree that it also tastes great.
Shawna D.
Simi Valley, CA
I picked one of these up at Target the other night. Which has it cheaper than any other grocery store in town. My husband and I picked the classic Mac and Cheese. There are two cooking options, either oven or microwave. We were in a hurry for dinner so we chose to nuke it and hope for the best!!
The mac and cheese was SOOOO good! Very flavorful and creamy! We fed some to our housemate's toddler son and he gobbled right up! Baby approved!
Linda K.
Thompsons Stn, TN
I received a coupon for a complimentary Annie's family frozen entree from Influenster. My family and I were very excited to give Annie's a try and chose Shells & White Cheddar with chicken. While we loved the taste, we found there was hardly any chicken. Also, the entree only serves 3 people, so we didn't consider this an entree, just a great tasting side dish. #RealFoodTastesBetter and tag @AnniesHomegrown and @Influenster.
Lisa M.
After I received my complimentary free coupon from Influenster I went to Target and picked up the Annie's Lasagna with Meat Sauce. Now Lasagna is hubby's favorite meal which I don't fix very often. So when I told him Lasagna for dinner he was dancing around excited, till I pulled the box from the freezer. He groaned frozen lasagna!! I showed him the box and how Annie's is Natural and Organic, got his attention back and he was ready to try it. I fixed some Texas Toast to go with the meal. Hubby not only liked it he had 3 helping of it.
Thanks influenster for allowing me to to review Annie's Lasagna with meat sauce for free we will be buying it again in the future.
Cassie B.
Madison, WI
I love Annie's mac and cheese out of the box. Are these frozen meals comparable? Or should I stick to good 'ol white cheddar mac out of the box? :)
Dana K.
Carroll, IA
Which Annie's is your favorite?
lakiya C.
Webster, TX
Are Annie's frozen meals any good? I love their other products but honestly I had no idea they make frozen meals. Are they worth a try?
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Are these good? Where do you buy them? Are they high in sodium?
Angie S.
O Fallon, MO
How long do these take to bake. Which one taste best?