Annie's® Gluten Free Snicker Doodle Bunny Cookies

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Made with white and brown rice flour and yellow corn flour, these bunny-shaped cookies are a great addition to lunch boxes or after school snacks. SnickerDoodle flavor offers the sweet taste of cinnamon and vanilla.

INGREDIENTS: Cane Sugar, Brown Rice Flour, Yellow Corn Flour, Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Soy Flour, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Vanilla, Salt, Cinnamon, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Bicarbonate

• Do these taste like cinnamon teddy grahams? Or are they m...2 Answers
  • Do these taste simular to the cinnamon teddy grams?6 Answers
  • Snickerdoodle flavor??!?!? Where are these sold? I see th...5 Answers
Annie's® Gluten Free Snicker Doodle Bunny Cookies

Start your review of Annie's® Gluten Free Snicker Doodle Bunny Cookies!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Charmaine G.
Ilfeld, NM
I bought these for my son amd he did not like them at all. I didn't know why so I tasted them and they taste awful! I know they are healthy but I know there ar healtheir foods that taste a lot betyer than these.
Lindsey S.
I ate the whole box in a week--- they were THAT good! Not only can you eat a handful for a small amount of calories, but you're not sacrificing a good taste.
Shawnee C.
Avondale, AZ
My little guy loves these. I've even had a few myself, no shame. They are SUPER healthy and a great on the go snack. They can be a little pricey but they're worth every penny.
Julie K.
Port Huron, MI
These are awesome! Great cinnamon taste and good for on the go snacks. We are a pretty busy family
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
LOVE!!

I'll eat these when I need sweet but don't want to feel guilty. I also like them in a bowl with milk like cereal when I am having the occasional cheat day.

My nephew loves them too! And he doesn't have to be GF like I do!
Lauren C.
Hopkins, MN
I buy these for my daughter who has celiacs. She's 2 and loves her cookies and doesn't notice a difference with these. She also lives that they're shaped like bunnies lol. Would definitely recommend.
Raven C.
Elma, WA
I do enjoy this little cookies. I haven't purchased any in a while because I eat more fruits and vegetables than other kinds of food. They are that pricey. And they are incredibly unhealthy either I think they are a good snack to have every once in a while.
Irene M.
These are so yummy! They make a great addition to a child's lunch or as a snack. Great for any age, actually. They're priced great and are shaped like a cute little leaping bunny. A great alternative and way to make your children's lunches more special and organic! My son would also use these to count when he was younger. I would give him a handful and do a little math...clean hands and area of course.
Mak S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The little kids in my family LOVE these! We have to buy more than one box because we know they wont stay around long! Even us older kids love them! Great for traveling or just at home for snacks.
Sara S.
Saint Paul, MO
Great alternative to snickerdoodles! Much better nutrition wise and great for on the go. They are very crunchy and in cute little bunny shapes. I used these for garnish/decoration on a carrot cake and it was a hit. Love the natural/gluten free ingredients. Will certainly buy again.

Target