Annie's® Gluten Free Snicker Doodle Bunny Cookies

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Made with white and brown rice flour and yellow corn flour, these bunny-shaped cookies are a great addition to lunch boxes or after school snacks. SnickerDoodle flavor offers the sweet taste of cinnamon and vanilla.

INGREDIENTS: Cane Sugar, Brown Rice Flour, Yellow Corn Flour, Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Soy Flour, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Vanilla, Salt, Cinnamon, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Bicarbonate

• Do these taste like cinnamon teddy grahams? Or are they m...2 Answers
  • Do these taste simular to the cinnamon teddy grams?6 Answers
  • Snickerdoodle flavor??!?!? Where are these sold? I see th...5 Answers
Annie's® Gluten Free Snicker Doodle Bunny Cookies
Charmaine G.
Ilfeld, NM
I bought these for my son amd he did not like them at all. I didn't know why so I tasted them and they taste awful! I know they are healthy but I know there ar healtheir foods that taste a lot betyer than these.
Victoria r.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
not really a fan of this brand but a way more healthier snack for the kids. kinda plan but not bad. adorable
Deana F.
Though we are big Annie's fans, the kids did not like this particular product. They have a grainy texture.
Diana S.
N Salt Lake, UT
I got a box of these in the #rockthelunchbox campaign. The flavor was ginger snap. The family found them a little chalky and after the first day no one kept eating them.
Lizbeth V.
Milwaukee, WI
They taste dry and they do not taste like snickerdoodle at all, i dont like these cookies at all. 😩😩 my sister likes them though
Raven C.
Elma, WA
I do enjoy this little cookies. I haven't purchased any in a while because I eat more fruits and vegetables than other kinds of food. They are that pricey. And they are incredibly unhealthy either I think they are a good snack to have every once in a while.
Xiomeli C.
My daughter was gluten intolerant. Bought these for her, they taste very good. Not happy with the company selling out to GM.
Katelyn A.
Richmond, VA
I purchased these for a few kids i watch but i tried them and they are most certainly no comparison to goldfish.
Andrea A.
Big Lake
My favorite go to snack! My only complaint is they break easily causing crumbs in the bag/box!
Nicole C.
Fremont, NE
These cookies are, overall, amazing. They have a clear snickerdoodle taste, but aren't overly sweet. They do have a bit of a "gluten free" taste and texture that is often associated particularly with rice flour, but it does not take much away from the flavor of the cookie.

Target