Annie's® Gluten Free Snicker Doodle Bunny Cookies

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Made with white and brown rice flour and yellow corn flour, these bunny-shaped cookies are a great addition to lunch boxes or after school snacks. SnickerDoodle flavor offers the sweet taste of cinnamon and vanilla.

INGREDIENTS: Cane Sugar, Brown Rice Flour, Yellow Corn Flour, Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Soy Flour, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Vanilla, Salt, Cinnamon, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Bicarbonate

• Do these taste like cinnamon teddy grahams? Or are they m...2 Answers
  • Do these taste simular to the cinnamon teddy grams?6 Answers
  • Snickerdoodle flavor??!?!? Where are these sold? I see th...5 Answers
Annie's® Gluten Free Snicker Doodle Bunny Cookies
Lillian R.
Shelbyville, IN
My daughter, and myself, both love Annie's snacks! Super affordable and great ingredients that you can trust! They are the perfect snacks for children and adults. They taste delicious with not as much guilt as other brands.
Becca L.
Shelbyville, IN
The best gluten free animal crackers ever! I'm so glad they make these! They are expensive but worth it!
alissa b.
I know I shouldn't but I swear I can eat a whole box of these cookies when I find them in stores around me. So good, soo, soo, good. Perfect for anyone any age!
Laura B.
Pure delicious little bunny shaped cookies.they melt in your mouth and make you ask for more
Aloura W.
Meridian, TX
I try to buy healthier/organic food for my daughter, so there's not many quick snacks out there. I buy a few different Annie's products and she absolutely loves these!
Nicole A.
LOVE Annie's brand but these are my favorite snack from the brand. Following a gluten free diet can be boring, expensive, and finding good tasting products can be difficult. So thankful for Annies!
Emily A.
Berea, OH
Love that Annie's has made gluten free food! Ingredients you can trust with flavors my kids love
Carina O.
These things are so tiny, yet so delicious! The serving size is 32 cookies though! Totally guilt free!
Glamour G.
I love the healthy ingredients in these little bunny cookies. My children from teen to toddler love this snack. We are a gluten free family and that makes this a plus. By the way, they're delicious too!
Nicole L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honestly I ate like the entire box in one sitting.  The bunny shape is really cute, first of all.  They have a good crunch, so you can't tell they're gluten free at all.  And they're perfectly covered in cinnamon and sugar.  Great flavor.  Just have a hard time finding them in stores.

Target