Annie's® Gluten Free Snicker Doodle Bunny Cookies

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Made with white and brown rice flour and yellow corn flour, these bunny-shaped cookies are a great addition to lunch boxes or after school snacks. SnickerDoodle flavor offers the sweet taste of cinnamon and vanilla.

INGREDIENTS: Cane Sugar, Brown Rice Flour, Yellow Corn Flour, Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Soy Flour, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Vanilla, Salt, Cinnamon, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Bicarbonate

• Do these taste like cinnamon teddy grahams? Or are they m...2 Answers
  • Do these taste simular to the cinnamon teddy grams?6 Answers
  • Snickerdoodle flavor??!?!? Where are these sold? I see th...5 Answers
Annie's® Gluten Free Snicker Doodle Bunny Cookies

Start your review of Annie's® Gluten Free Snicker Doodle Bunny Cookies!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
alissa b.
I know I shouldn't but I swear I can eat a whole box of these cookies when I find them in stores around me. So good, soo, soo, good. Perfect for anyone any age!
Serina P.
Portland, OR
My kids love these! Cute little bunnies in a slightly healtheir cookie! Everybody in my house loves Snicerkdoodles so obviously this is a winning snack for us!
Audrey A.
Shelby Twp, MI
These are so delicious! I love everything Annie's. She has so many great, healthy choices. Everything is usually all organic and there are no bad ingredients.
Lindsey S.
I ate the whole box in a week--- they were THAT good! Not only can you eat a handful for a small amount of calories, but you're not sacrificing a good taste.
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va
I bought this on a whim at Target. Which by the way, if you use the Cartwheel app you can get 5% off. Anyway, they were pretty good. Addicting, definitely.
Devon W.
Annie's is an awesome company, and there little bunnies are cute and tasty! My daughter loves to munch on her bunnies, and I like that they are organic!!
Lupe H.
Stickney, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I recently went gluten free and was missing sweets. I picked these up and love the taste of cinnamon. It's not a strong taste, which is why I love them.
Kelsey m.
Boyd, TX
All the flavors are a hit at my house. Especially the gingersnap. I got some on sale at Target once. Both my husband and daughter have them for treats
Karla G.
delhi, CA
My kids love these cookies, I usually buy the assorted individual cookies packs and my kids are satisfied with the flavor and variety that Annie's offer.
Venus W.
Glen Burnie, MD
We love Annie's in our house. The bunny cookies are so good and a nice alternative to the "crap" that is normally available for your kids to snack on.

Target