Annie's® Gluten Free Snicker Doodle Bunny Cookies

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Made with white and brown rice flour and yellow corn flour, these bunny-shaped cookies are a great addition to lunch boxes or after school snacks. SnickerDoodle flavor offers the sweet taste of cinnamon and vanilla.

INGREDIENTS: Cane Sugar, Brown Rice Flour, Yellow Corn Flour, Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Soy Flour, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Vanilla, Salt, Cinnamon, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Bicarbonate

• Do these taste like cinnamon teddy grahams? Or are they m...2 Answers
  • Do these taste simular to the cinnamon teddy grams?6 Answers
  • Snickerdoodle flavor??!?!? Where are these sold? I see th...5 Answers
Annie's® Gluten Free Snicker Doodle Bunny Cookies

Start your review of Annie's® Gluten Free Snicker Doodle Bunny Cookies!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Celeste M.
I love this brand of snacks for my kids. They are a little pricey but I feel better giving my kids something good for them since it is organic. I try to buy them when they are on sale.
Beatriz M.
Poway, CA
I love Annie's food products for my daughter! I'm always so iffy about all that sweet junk but these are perfect! She loves them and are in fun little bunny shapes.
Danae T.
The chocolate chip ones are my favorite but all of the flavor are delicious. This is such a great cookie choice because it's sweet and delicious, while also gluten free and simply made.
Tran N.
Daly City, CA
My niece and I love these! The packaging makes me feel like I'm snacking healtheir (though, I don't know if that's true). The taste it great too! Not too sweet but just enough flavor.
Carolyn C.
Elgin, IL
Oh my gosh I absolutely adore Annie's brand!!!! I will definitely be buying from this brand in my future. It's good for you & doesn't even taste like it was made by natural ingredients.
Kayla C.
My children snack on these every day!! I keep them in my purse handy for those occasions when they need a little treat to keep calm, or to hold over until a meal. Delicious and not packed full of "junk"!
Ashley T.
I feel comfortable giving my son Annies products! I know that it is a better option than a lot of the other brands out there that just have so Many artificial ingredients! These taste just as good!
Yasmin A.
Annie's bunny cookies are all amazing! My favorite is specifically the chocolate chip ones. I love them compared to teddy grahams and the sweet flavored goldfish.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Just wow. These cookie/crackers are fantastic! All the flavors are wonderful which was a surprise but they go fast (in my house) so I always have to buy a couple.
Nicole A.
LOVE Annie's brand but these are my favorite snack from the brand. Following a gluten free diet can be boring, expensive, and finding good tasting products can be difficult. So thankful for Annies!

Target