Annie's® Gluten Free Snicker Doodle Bunny Cookies

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Made with white and brown rice flour and yellow corn flour, these bunny-shaped cookies are a great addition to lunch boxes or after school snacks. SnickerDoodle flavor offers the sweet taste of cinnamon and vanilla.

INGREDIENTS: Cane Sugar, Brown Rice Flour, Yellow Corn Flour, Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Soy Flour, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Vanilla, Salt, Cinnamon, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Bicarbonate

• Do these taste like cinnamon teddy grahams? Or are they m...2 Answers
  • Do these taste simular to the cinnamon teddy grams?6 Answers
  • Snickerdoodle flavor??!?!? Where are these sold? I see th...5 Answers
Annie's® Gluten Free Snicker Doodle Bunny Cookies
Karlie R.
Jackson, MS
These little cookies are so delicious that you wouldn't believe they're gluten free. I love the subtle cinnamon sugar flavor and that it isn't overly sweet. Be careful though they're so addictive you'll eat the whole bag.
Charmaine G.
Ilfeld, NM
I bought these for my son amd he did not like them at all. I didn't know why so I tasted them and they taste awful! I know they are healthy but I know there ar healtheir foods that taste a lot betyer than these.
Jennifer R.
Jamestown, NC
I love these! They may not taste like a warm snicker doodle cookie but they taste close enough that I don't feel like I'm missing out by having to forgo gluten. I highly suggest them.
When I was younger I ate these all the time! Now I am sugar free and they are too sweet for me, but these are a great snack for kids if you want something that is not 100% sugar. I have not ate one in a few years now but I know that they are mostly honey and their are no sketchy ingredients.
Mindy M.
Jacksonville, FL
These are GREAT! i am so sad the company was bought by Kraft because i think they will change the product but i love these. Gluten free, less sugar than regular and SO delicious.
kelli b.
Narragansett, RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these snicker doodle bunny cookies ! They go great on smoothies, yogurt or even ice cream ! I love that they are bite sized and flavored with cinnamon in each tasty bite
Diana S.
N Salt Lake, UT
I got a box of these in the #rockthelunchbox campaign. The flavor was ginger snap. The family found them a little chalky and after the first day no one kept eating them.
Michelle B.
Fort Wayne, IN
We love Annie's products, and I love Snickerdoodles, so put the two together, and I am in heaven! I don't need to do a gluten free, but it's nice to have these on hand for my friend with Siliac
Alison G.
Richmond, CA
I love Annie's snacks, including these cookies! I do like them better than the more "commercial" counterparts, as they are not overly sweet like Teddy Grahams, etc.
Stephanie B.
Middleburg, FL
Let me tell you these little bunnies are packed with flavor. It's also nice to know that they're made with whole ingredients and not overly processed junk!! Great product & great taste! :)

Target