Annie's® Gluten Free Snicker Doodle Bunny Cookies

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Made with white and brown rice flour and yellow corn flour, these bunny-shaped cookies are a great addition to lunch boxes or after school snacks. SnickerDoodle flavor offers the sweet taste of cinnamon and vanilla.

INGREDIENTS: Cane Sugar, Brown Rice Flour, Yellow Corn Flour, Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Soy Flour, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Vanilla, Salt, Cinnamon, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Bicarbonate

• Do these taste like cinnamon teddy grahams? Or are they m...2 Answers
  • Do these taste simular to the cinnamon teddy grams?6 Answers
  • Snickerdoodle flavor??!?!? Where are these sold? I see th...5 Answers
Annie's® Gluten Free Snicker Doodle Bunny Cookies
Amy J.
Milton , WV
So I may or may not buy these for my daughter and eat more of them than she does. They are fantastic. Delicious, crispy and a nice sweet treat. I love all Annie's products but these cookies are on top of the list.
Jennifer B.
Delish, gluten-free cookies!! This is one of the only snacks my kid will eat. I have to hide the box so he doesn't finish them all and I feel great giving it to him because I know its good for him. Love Annie's!
Lizzy c.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE GLUTEN FREE JUNK FOOD THAT IS OUT THERE!! I buy this when I want the junk food because most gluten free food naturally has a "healthy" taste to it but this actually tastes like I'm eating little cookies. So So So good.
Glamour G.
I love the healthy ingredients in these little bunny cookies. My children from teen to toddler love this snack. We are a gluten free family and that makes this a plus. By the way, they're delicious too!
Laura L.
Denver, CO
These bunny's are awesome! They taste great and you feel a lot better giving them to your children than a lot of other snacks out there. Great, delicious, on-the-go treat or snack for the kids or you!
Stacy M.
Glendale, AZ
So glad to have something for my son that I won't feel too guilty about! All the different varieties are so good and go well with cream cheese :) a very decent price and perfect amount in each bag :)
Kristen B.
Chandler, AZ
I snagged a 6 pack on clearance at Target to see if my kids would like these. It was a chocolate/vanilla mix of cookies. I liked the chocolate more than the vanilla, but my kids like both flavors.
Michelle K.
Hope Valley, RI
You could never tell that these are gluten free, great substitute for goldfish crackers, and good for little children's lunches! The cheese flavor are great, and have a great strong cheese flavor.
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I bought these for my son...and got addicted to them. They are tasty and great for a toddler snack (or mom too).

They are a bit pricey for a box, but that seems to be the case for most GF things.
Heather S.
Plano, TX
MOMS BEWARE! These are ADDICTING and oh so good! I have to control myself when giving them to my little guy. We have been known to make a trip to Target and open a bag while shopping...and come out with very little in the bag :(

Target