Annie's® Gluten Free Snicker Doodle Bunny Cookies

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Made with white and brown rice flour and yellow corn flour, these bunny-shaped cookies are a great addition to lunch boxes or after school snacks. SnickerDoodle flavor offers the sweet taste of cinnamon and vanilla.

INGREDIENTS: Cane Sugar, Brown Rice Flour, Yellow Corn Flour, Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Soy Flour, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Vanilla, Salt, Cinnamon, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Bicarbonate

• Do these taste like cinnamon teddy grahams? Or are they m...2 Answers
  • Do these taste simular to the cinnamon teddy grams?6 Answers
  • Snickerdoodle flavor??!?!? Where are these sold? I see th...5 Answers
Annie's® Gluten Free Snicker Doodle Bunny Cookies

Start your review of Annie's® Gluten Free Snicker Doodle Bunny Cookies!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kristi D.
While I haven't had all of the flavors we've had quite a few and the kiddo loves them. I feel better about giving her these cookies for a snack than some of the other cookie brands out there. No artificial ingredients or preservatives is a good thing!
Sarah S.
Hixson, TN
I love using Annie's honey grahams to make pie crusts! Just pop them in the food processor add some butter and mold into a crust. It is a great way to make a flavorful crust without having all the added junk that some store bought crusts have.
Shawnee C.
Avondale, AZ
My little guy loves these. I've even had a few myself, no shame. They are SUPER healthy and a great on the go snack. They can be a little pricey but they're worth every penny.
Mak S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The little kids in my family LOVE these! We have to buy more than one box because we know they wont stay around long! Even us older kids love them! Great for traveling or just at home for snacks.
Aloura W.
Meridian, TX
I try to buy healthier/organic food for my daughter, so there's not many quick snacks out there. I buy a few different Annie's products and she absolutely loves these!
Lillian R.
Shelbyville, IN
My daughter, and myself, both love Annie's snacks! Super affordable and great ingredients that you can trust! They are the perfect snacks for children and adults. They taste delicious with not as much guilt as other brands.
Mollie R.
Orlando, FL
All flavors of Annie's cookies are delicious! My kids love to see the Bunny on packages when I get home :) Just yesterday I found a box of mixed cookies, honey, chocolate, and chocolate chip. I do wish these stores in FL were a little more consistent because I can never find the same things twice. I can justify giving these to my kids but not other brands.
Karalynn B.
These are my favorite gluten free snack cookies. They have a great flavor and are very addictive. They remind me of Teddy Grahams that I can no loner eat. But, I'm not very happy that they sold out to a GMO Giant.
Samantha G.
Berlin, MA
These are absolutely delicious and make a great snack. They taste great and are all natural and organic. My friend who is gluten-free loves them too. (Even my dogs love them because they steal them all the time from me!)
Aubrey S.
nashville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is one of my absolute favorite gluten free cookies! You'll eat one cookie and before you know it you have eaten the entire bag. It's dangerous to have in the pantry because they are just too delicious. No one in my family can resist the temptation.

Target