Annie's® Gluten Free Snicker Doodle Bunny Cookies

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Made with white and brown rice flour and yellow corn flour, these bunny-shaped cookies are a great addition to lunch boxes or after school snacks. SnickerDoodle flavor offers the sweet taste of cinnamon and vanilla.

INGREDIENTS: Cane Sugar, Brown Rice Flour, Yellow Corn Flour, Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Soy Flour, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Vanilla, Salt, Cinnamon, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Bicarbonate

• Do these taste like cinnamon teddy grahams? Or are they m...2 Answers
  • Do these taste simular to the cinnamon teddy grams?6 Answers
  • Snickerdoodle flavor??!?!? Where are these sold? I see th...5 Answers
Annie's® Gluten Free Snicker Doodle Bunny Cookies

Start your review of Annie's® Gluten Free Snicker Doodle Bunny Cookies!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Megan B.
Frederick, MD
I love Annie's bunny snacks as well as my husband. As other reviewers commented they don't taste completely devoid of flavor or good texture which seems to be the case with most gluten free snacks. I gave them a 4/5 because my son didn't like them-- so now we have two hooked parents and we don't have the excuse of buying them for our kid ;)
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
These aren't too sugary and they have a nice cinnamon taste. They also have snack pack sizes in different flavors which are great for on-to-go. They are a treat for everyone. They are often on sale at Target so I purchase them there a few at a time.
Sara S.
Saint Paul, MO
Great alternative to snickerdoodles! Much better nutrition wise and great for on the go. They are very crunchy and in cute little bunny shapes. I used these for garnish/decoration on a carrot cake and it was a hit. Love the natural/gluten free ingredients. Will certainly buy again.
Jessica P.
These are *so* good! They really satisfy the "cookie" craving that can be so hard to satisfy with gluten free options. They have a great cinnamon flavor without being too sweet. They remind me of cinnamon graham crackers that I used to love before having to go GF.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
LOVE!!

I'll eat these when I need sweet but don't want to feel guilty. I also like them in a bowl with milk like cereal when I am having the occasional cheat day.

My nephew loves them too! And he doesn't have to be GF like I do!
April D.
Columbus, OH
My little niece and nephew LOVED these crackers, and so did my wife. They're not overly flavored with cinnamon which is what we were worried about with the kids. Any cracker that can pass as a cookie is good in my book! I'd definitely buy these again!
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
These are great for my kiddos and help with their gluten allergy. I defiantly recommend. They cost is right, however, sometimes they are hard to find. I end up purchasing online frequently. This snack definitely met me expectation. Good buy!
Jennifer E.
Bristol, PA
Really anything Annie's is a safe buy, I haven't bought anything that was a total no. These are at the top of this companies products, as well as the other flavors of these cookies. The small cookies, help with portion control. As well as having a popcorn feel, they're not to high in fat for a serving size. I can have a handful or two and satisfy my craving for something sweet.
Rachel B.
We have no food allergies; I just wanted to try these since they are basically cinnamon sugar graham crackers. We were not disappointed! My daughter who is a picky eater loved these and so did the rest of us. They are so good; you would never know they were gluten free by the taste.
Liliana D.
Sebastopol
these are Delicious healthy quick snacks that are great to have.there are no cons. i would eat them in between activities. there are also similar  products that are good. i would recommend this to every one it is a delicious snack that i could eat a lot of.

Target