Annie's® Gluten Free Snicker Doodle Bunny Cookies

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Made with white and brown rice flour and yellow corn flour, these bunny-shaped cookies are a great addition to lunch boxes or after school snacks. SnickerDoodle flavor offers the sweet taste of cinnamon and vanilla.

INGREDIENTS: Cane Sugar, Brown Rice Flour, Yellow Corn Flour, Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Soy Flour, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Vanilla, Salt, Cinnamon, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Bicarbonate

• Do these taste like cinnamon teddy grahams? Or are they m...2 Answers
  • Do these taste simular to the cinnamon teddy grams?6 Answers
  • Snickerdoodle flavor??!?!? Where are these sold? I see th...5 Answers
Annie's® Gluten Free Snicker Doodle Bunny Cookies
Nicole L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honestly I ate like the entire box in one sitting.  The bunny shape is really cute, first of all.  They have a good crunch, so you can't tell they're gluten free at all.  And they're perfectly covered in cinnamon and sugar.  Great flavor.  Just have a hard time finding them in stores.
Nicole C.
Fremont, NE
These cookies are, overall, amazing. They have a clear snickerdoodle taste, but aren't overly sweet. They do have a bit of a "gluten free" taste and texture that is often associated particularly with rice flour, but it does not take much away from the flavor of the cookie.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
Although Annie's was sold to a non-organic company, their products are always my favorite to purchase. These cookies are amazing and taste great. They also have less chemicals and additives that are bad for your health. Easy to find at Kroger and Stop and Shop.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
to me these are just as good as any preservative-packed snacks out there! I love them, they're perfectly sweetened and have a delicious smell. They're non messy so great for kids snacks or a dessert after lunch maybe. I'd definitely recommend these
Lauren C.
Hopkins, MN
I buy these for my daughter who has celiacs. She's 2 and loves her cookies and doesn't notice a difference with these. She also lives that they're shaped like bunnies lol. Would definitely recommend.
Raven C.
Elma, WA
I do enjoy this little cookies. I haven't purchased any in a while because I eat more fruits and vegetables than other kinds of food. They are that pricey. And they are incredibly unhealthy either I think they are a good snack to have every once in a while.
Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX
I bought a box of these for the first time this week at my local health food store. There are not a lot of gluten free little kid friendly cookies out there, or even for adults. There's a pretty strong sweet smell coming from the cookies in the bag. The chocolate bunnies do have a chocolate flavor and the vanilla bunnies do have a vanilla cookie taste. They are a bit on the gritty side, anyone who has been gluten free long enough can tell you that this seems to be the norm of a lot of gluten free items anyway. They aren't overly sweet, they are just plain tasty and when my 3 month old gets old enough for gluten free snacking, these are going to make a good finger food treat for him once in awhile.
Irene M.
These are so yummy! They make a great addition to a child's lunch or as a snack. Great for any age, actually. They're priced great and are shaped like a cute little leaping bunny. A great alternative and way to make your children's lunches more special and organic! My son would also use these to count when he was younger. I would give him a handful and do a little math...clean hands and area of course.
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
Annie's bunny cookie snacks are my favorite thing to munch on! Ever since my cousin introduced me to them, they've been a guilty pleasure. I personally love the chocolate chip ones the best and I like to have them for a quick snack! The only down side is that they're a little expensive for cookie snacks - however, they are definitely delicious.
Amber M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yum!i had these for the 1st time recently and they where yummy.i like the taste and the bunny shape is cute.it does taste like a snicker doodle but the cookie isn't like a cookie..its not soft like a cookie.its kinda like a ghram cracker cookie..
Amy J.
Milton , WV
Which Annie's product is your favorite?
Adrian K.
Junction City, KS
Do these taste simular to the cinnamon teddy grams?
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Snickerdoodle flavor??!?!? Where are these sold? I see they are new.
Marla W.
I have checked the local target is there any other stores that sell these?
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
I haven't tried these but are the as delicious as they look?