BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients. see more...

Danielle  F.
Merced, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I️ bought two boxes of these for my daughters tball team. I️ was the best team mommy that day! Will always be a go to for me. Healthy, taste great, and affordable. What more could a mommy ask for??
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Not only do these taste delicious but they are not crazy expensive and I feel good about giving them to my kids and even eating in myself definitely blown me away
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are great cookies for packing in lunches and are great for portion control. They are gluten free and dairy free so they don’t make my stomach hurt but they still taste like cookies so they make me happy! Good for kids and adults! They also aren’t to expensive and I find them at the regular market sometimes!
Katie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I️ love these! They taste like regular animal cookies, only better! I️ like the texture of them. Plus, I️ feel better about eating them because Annie’s is high quality!! I️ would recommend these to others!
Larry D.
Spokane, WA
Not a bad cookie. Graham cracker my taste with just the right amount of sweetness. Tastes good and even better when paired with peanut butted
Rhema J.
My kids love these! Easy to take in the car or pack for lunch. I love that I don't have to worry about them eating unhealthy ingredients.
Tianna L.
Sudbury
These are an amazing substitute for teddy bear graham crackers which are not made with natural ingredients like Annie's products! Definitely purchase these mini cookies for my daughters lunch and she LOVES them! Whenever I purchase these I need to hide them in the pantry so that nobody tries to go in and eat them all, sometimes I myself need to refrain from snacking on them! They have a graham cracker taste and the chocolate and vanilla flavours are just enough to hit the spot if you are craving something sweet and light! Doesn't contain a lot of sugar and is trans fat free. Definitely a yummy snack for your kids and self to enjoy!