Food & SnacksPrepared FoodsMacaroni & CheeseAnnie's Homegrown
Annie's Frozen Classic Macaroni & Cheese Meal Family Size - 28oz

Annie's Frozen Classic Macaroni & Cheese Meal Family Size - 28oz

Macaroni and cheese, made Annie’s way. 100% real cheese, no artificial flavors, synthetic colors, or preservatives. A classic for the family!

NGREDIENTS:

Organic Wheat Macaroni, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Whey, Nonfat Milk, Butter, Salt, Cultured Whole Milk, Sodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract For Color.

Which one do you like better Annie or Kraft Mac and cheese?
Start your review of Annie's Frozen Classic Macaroni & Cheese Meal Family Size - 28oz!
Peoria, IL
My significant other and I are in our late 20's/mid 30's, and we still indulge in a solid meal of mac n' cheese every now and again. Annie's is our go-to brand, as its more natural ingredients appeal to us from a health and taste standpoint. We recently tried a different "natural" brand of mac n' cheese, but the flavor paled in comparison to Annie's!
Best Macaroni & Cheese we’ve ever had! The sauce is so delicious and the macaroni is always perfectly cooked.
Michigan City, IN
Annie's Frozen  Classic Macaroni & Cheese Meal Family Size - 28oz uploaded by nichole S.
My mom keeps my 1 and 2 year old daughters every other Saturday over night. She had bought this Annie's homegrown classic macaroni and cheese and said my girls ate every single bite and asked for seconds which is highly unusual if you know my girls. So the next time we went to Wal-Mart we looked for it and bought a couple boxes. I made it with dinner a few nights ago and everyone loved it. I didn't tell them it was organic and healthy because they probably wouldn't have touched it!
Royal Oak, MI
I love these Annie Mac and cheeses. They’re a little more pricey than kraft but are often on sale. I still think it’s a great cheap dinner!
Well homemade Mac & Cheese always the best. This box will put smile on kid face and adult too!
Huntington, WV
A god put together this recipe! Scrumptious! I eat this with my family and sometimes I just make a box for myself. Totally worth it, and it's relatively healthy
Eugene, OR
I love Annie’s! I know it’s not healthy, but definitely better for you than kraft Mac and cheese. The original is fine, but I’m a sucker for the shells with white cheddar flavor.
Ballston Spa, NY
Annie's Frozen  Classic Macaroni & Cheese Meal Family Size - 28oz uploaded by Katy S.
This is a family favorite when it comes to Mac and Cheese! My son will literally only eat this brand and this kind. I can't say I blame him! The flavor is light and perfectly cheesy without being gooey and drenched. If you love that type though, this might not do it for you. It just tastes like it has less processed stuff in it than the Kraft or other mainstream brands. Big fans of the entire Annie's product line!
I tried this hoping it would have less of the chemical, fake flavor of Kraft. It didn’t. It basically tasted just like the classic Kraft Mac and cheese, just with a more expensive price tag. I’d recommend staying with the classic.
Irmo, SC
Definitely a crowd pleaser! Who doesn’t love a good Mac and cheese?! And this is a great one! You can feel good about feeding this to your family. Easy to make just need butter and milk! Love it when it’s on sale