Annie's Family Size Macaroni and Cheese, Classic Mild Cheddar, 10.5 oz. Box

You can never go wrong with a classic! Annie�s Classic Cheddar Mac & Cheese is a flavor-packed mac made the Annie�s way � without artificial flavors or synthetic colors. Family sized, this real cheese and organic pasta goodness transforms weeknight dinners into easy, cheesy wins for all. Enjoy Annie�s Classic Mild Cheddar Mac as is, or add yummy toppings (like sausage and peas!) for a delicious mix-in masterpiece.

So is this anything close to the Velveeta Mac & Cheese? Is it cheaper than the Velveeta?
How would you say these compare taste wise to Kraft mac and cheese or similar brands?
Start your review of Annie's Family Size Macaroni and Cheese, Classic Mild Cheddar, 10.5 oz. Box!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is by far my most favorite white cheddar Mac and cheese out there.” in 1 review
I make sure to have a few boxes of Annie's Family Size Macaroni and Cheese, Classic Mild Cheddar, 10.5 oz. Box in my pantry for those nights when I don't feel like making Mac & Cheese from scratch. Its always a hit, tastes great, and I love that it is good for my family.
Organic
Prosper, TX
this mac & cheese is not too much better than kraft mac & cheese however Ganic I don’t feel quite so bad. Making it however is “more challenging. make the sauce outside of the pan otherwise it comes out really really chunky and gross. you have to melt the butter like a measuring cup and then add a tablespoon of the pasta water and you mix that together with the cheese packet until it’s smooth and creamy and then you can add the milk and then pour over the pasta that’s the only way the stuff works
Sugar Land, TX
My family absolutely loves Annie’s mac & cheese! First it’s a more healthy option, great for gluten-free people and is super yummy! It’s so easy to make and is always a favorite!
Paleo, Low Carb
Mt Pleasant, UT
It is organic and it tastes amazing. I don’t eat Mac and cheese often but when I do, it s Annie’s. It tastes so much better than any other brand of Mac and cheese that I’ve tried.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Alva, FL
I am a fan of Annie's products everything I have had from her has been really good. I usually make our Mac and cheese from scratch but when I'm in a hurry I use a box of this.
North Branch, MI
Not a huge fan of the flavor, I think I prefer the craft Mac and cheese. I do like that this is a healthier version of a family favorite and if there's a sale going on I may purchase this again and give it another shot but it's more expensive than other brands and doesn't really taste as good!
Rexburg, ID
I personally have not actually had this BUT I have regularly served it to my son (18 months) since he was about 1 and he loves it! And that's the true test right there. I love that it's organic and what I love more is that it's the exact same price as Kraft at my grocery store.
Carthage , MS
My family loves Mac n’ Cheese, so when I prepare it, I’m looking for a brand that provides an organic option, not filled with ingredients I can’t pronounce. The taste is phenomenal and the price is worth it.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Definitely one of my kids favorite mac and cheese this brand is great and provides organic milk for the cheese and I just add my own organic almond milk to the mix and it makes a great dish.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
My sister got me into eating more organic and I tried the Annies mac and cheese and they taste really good. However I will never agree that this is better than Kraft mac and cheese
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free