Annie's® Creamy Deluxe Gluten Free Rice Pasta & Extra Cheesy Cheddar Sauce uploaded by Mary R.Annie's® Creamy Deluxe Gluten Free Rice Pasta & Extra Cheesy Cheddar Sauce uploaded by Shea L.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #10 in Pasta & Noodles

No Additional Ingredients Are Required For Our Gluten Free Deluxe & Cheesy Cheddar – Just Cook The Pasta And Squeeze In The Creamy Cheese. In Just Minutes You’ll Have A Yummy, Deluxe Mac & Cheese For All To Enjoy.

Rice Pasta (White Rice Flour, Brown Rice Flour), Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Non-animal Enzymes), Skim Milk, Cream, Whey, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Natural Butter And Cheese Flavor, Sodium Alginate, Lactic Acid, Organic Annatto Extract (For Color), Xanthan Gum.

Katie D.
Oakdale, MN
MY FAVORITE MAC N CHEESE EVER. I was skeptical at first because I didn't know if j liked white cheddar but my friend has my try it and i love it! the taste is seriously so good and it's creamy and super cheap! plus it's good for you as well!
Aiyana S.
Smyrna, TN
I thoroughly enjoy this product. It tastes good and it cooks aldente pretty nicely. Easy to cook, easy to find, and easy to eat.
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
I try to eat more gluten free foods, because of Gerd, and Annie’s Gluten Free macaroni and cheese tastes perfect! I love the value when I shop for it at Target. I’d recommend for anyone who is has a gluten free diet.
Andrea G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It's been a hard trying to find things that I was once able to eat that are gluten free. Luckily, Annie's made a mac and cheese that is absolutely yummy without me even thinking for a minute that I'm eating something that is gluten free. I definitely recommend this to fellow gluten free or not gluten free eaters out there!
Lyndley H.
These are so yummy! Real easy to make and under 5 mins comon that cant be beat! I purchased them at Walmart so they were very inexpensive and they were buy one get one 50% off !! These are great for kids and adults !! Enjoy!
Jill L.
I've been gluten free for eight years now...before it was a diet craze. I appreciate how many companies are devoted to bringing a variety of safe, gluten free options to the market. Annie's has an incredible selection of #gf options available. I was so excited to try these noodles as it reminded me of childhood. The noodles and sauce on good but not amazing. I expected more flavor from Annie's. In addition, the noodles don't hold their structure as well as I had hoped.
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
My son hated this. He liked nothing about it. Not the pasta, the sauce, the look, the smell. I didn't think that it was too bad but it certainly had a slight aftertaste. The texture of the pasta also wasn't the best for a young palette. I wouldn't recommend.
Maegan W.
Cincinnati , OH
I absolutely love all of Annie's GF products but especially their GF mac and cheese. Its really hard to come by really good GF mac and cheese but this stuff is delicious. Great flavor and I would for sure recommend it and buy it again! This is a staple for anyone who is GF!
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
This was so good. I was kind of afraid of it but the texture is actually really good and the cheese is creamy and tasty. I like that it's not too salty or Tangy. It's super easy to make and the box is recyclable
Yanglin C.
Dallas
I've been trying to avoid gluten lately and got to try this out. It is is really creamy and delicious and tastes just like real cheese. The rice pasta doesn't stand out to me as being any different from wheat past. Overall, makes a really quick and enjoyable meal!
Jenni S.
Cincinnati, OH
Can you tell me the best place to purchase this item?
Morrie M.
I'm pretty new to the Gluten-free world and now that I'm searching for food items for myself, I would also like to look for things for my 6 year old as well. We've tried Annie's kids pasta and soups and were very pleased. Has anyone tried this particular flavor of mac n' cheese? ...And is it good? I've heard that gluten-free substitutes sometimes taste horrible.
Ashley S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Are these any good? I love the regular shells and white cheddar but haven't tried gluten free yet
Jessica A.
Would you recommend these? I've tried soooo many kinds and none of the GF mac and cheese ever end up tasting all that great :(
Nicole A.
What things do you like to pair this product with?