Annie's® Creamy Deluxe Gluten Free Rice Pasta & Extra Cheesy Cheddar Sauce uploaded by Mary R.Annie's® Creamy Deluxe Gluten Free Rice Pasta & Extra Cheesy Cheddar Sauce uploaded by Shea L.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #10 in Pasta & Noodles

No Additional Ingredients Are Required For Our Gluten Free Deluxe & Cheesy Cheddar – Just Cook The Pasta And Squeeze In The Creamy Cheese. In Just Minutes You’ll Have A Yummy, Deluxe Mac & Cheese For All To Enjoy.

Rice Pasta (White Rice Flour, Brown Rice Flour), Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Non-animal Enzymes), Skim Milk, Cream, Whey, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Natural Butter And Cheese Flavor, Sodium Alginate, Lactic Acid, Organic Annatto Extract (For Color), Xanthan Gum.

Julia M.
Comfort food, right here!
This is my childhood and I can eat it again. I sometimes even add some frozen veggies and act healthy but not often.
It is basically the same boxed mac &a cheese you remember. Powder in a packet. Boil the pasta. Drain. Mix. It is creamy and lovely and loaded with salt. And no gluten so now I can have it again.
Krystin A.
Montague, NJ
My kids love this Mac n cheese! We tried it when it was on sale and now it is a staple. I love knowing that their products are organic and that everything inside is good for them. The texture is fantastic and the flavor is nice and cheesy. It is quick to make so it is great for kids to snack on for a small after-school snack/meal.
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
When it comes to Mac and cheese.. WHO DOESNT LOVE A GOOD MAC?! Bein Gf it’s not easy to find a really good one. UNTIL you’ve tried Annie’s!! Literally to died for! I could eat the whole box in one sitting (okay no I get too full) but it is SO good! I love to give in and have the once in a while. It is a bit pricey. But worth it!
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
I try to eat more gluten free foods, because of Gerd, and Annie’s Gluten Free macaroni and cheese tastes perfect! I love the value when I shop for it at Target. I’d recommend for anyone who is has a gluten free diet.
Jennifer L.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a staple in our home. For a quick lunch, we love to add in chicken and green chile. For dinner, we love this as a side. It's affordable, easy to prepare, delicious and gluten free. We buy this regularly and will continue to!
Barbara S.
Love this gluten-free mac&cheese! I have tried many brands but this one is definitely my favorite! It's easy and quick to make, it tastes delicious! I always have boxes of it in my pantry for when I'm in a hurry to make some quick lunch.
Anna R.
Orem, UT
Finding a good gluten free mac n cheese isn't easy! My go-to is definitely Annie's. It tastes so good, is affordable (especially when you find them on sale at Target), and is a quick lunch or dinner. And a bonus - my kids love them too. Although, sometimes that's a bummer because I don't want to share ;)
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
We enjoyed this gluten-free mac & cheese the only problem is I wish it was a little bit creamier I always end up adding extra cheese to this box. It is very reasonably priced however a little difficult to find in our area.
Shante I.
Watkinsville, GA
I'm so glad there are products for people with Gluten allergies. This is not as good as the reguar Kraft Mac and cheese, but it's still good. I eat this a couple times per month, it has a nice flavor and satisfies my need for mac and cheese. I definitely will repurchase!
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
I have celiac disease and it is hard to come by good packaged food. I have tried this many times and I enjoy it. It tastes a little sweet to me but I enjoy the consistency the sauce creates. I like adding extra butter to thicken it. I would give 5 stars if the taste was a little different, it's kinda sweet.
Jenni S.
Cincinnati, OH
Can you tell me the best place to purchase this item?
Morrie M.
I'm pretty new to the Gluten-free world and now that I'm searching for food items for myself, I would also like to look for things for my 6 year old as well. We've tried Annie's kids pasta and soups and were very pleased. Has anyone tried this particular flavor of mac n' cheese? ...And is it good? I've heard that gluten-free substitutes sometimes taste horrible.
Ashley S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Are these any good? I love the regular shells and white cheddar but haven't tried gluten free yet
Jessica A.
Would you recommend these? I've tried soooo many kinds and none of the GF mac and cheese ever end up tasting all that great :(
Nicole A.
What things do you like to pair this product with?

Target