Annie's® Creamy Deluxe Gluten Free Rice Pasta & Extra Cheesy Cheddar Sauce uploaded by Mary R.Annie's® Creamy Deluxe Gluten Free Rice Pasta & Extra Cheesy Cheddar Sauce uploaded by Shea L.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #10 in Pasta & Noodles

No Additional Ingredients Are Required For Our Gluten Free Deluxe & Cheesy Cheddar – Just Cook The Pasta And Squeeze In The Creamy Cheese. In Just Minutes You’ll Have A Yummy, Deluxe Mac & Cheese For All To Enjoy.

Rice Pasta (White Rice Flour, Brown Rice Flour), Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Non-animal Enzymes), Skim Milk, Cream, Whey, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Natural Butter And Cheese Flavor, Sodium Alginate, Lactic Acid, Organic Annatto Extract (For Color), Xanthan Gum.

Madison S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
One of the only Mac and cheeses that doesn’t taste weird. Looking for gluten free stuff can be really hard but not with Annie’s. They make everything taste so good I really love this dish
Samantha T.
Soquel , CA
Favorite gluten free macaroni for sure! It looks a little like jelly when you cook it because of the powder the add for the microwave but it tastes good. I always have to add extra water
Katy R.
Spring, TX
Look, I know this is still junk food. But this is the lesser of evils and I like knowing what is actually in or Mac and Cheese. Amy's is the best quick cheat side you can do at home.
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
This was so good. I was kind of afraid of it but the texture is actually really good and the cheese is creamy and tasty. I like that it's not too salty or Tangy. It's super easy to make and the box is recyclable
Sara G.
Albuquerque, NM
Love these products! You must follow the recipe otherwose the cheese will not break down like non organic products do! The taste is amazing and my family loves it.
Alyssa N.
Jonesboro, AR
My husband is a Velvita fanatic. He couldn’t tell the difference when I️ snuck this into a meal. I love that there are no strange chemicals or preservatives. He loves that it’s yummy!!
Vira M.
Denver, CO
One of the best Mac and cheeses ever! The rice pasta is a great consistency when cooked correctly, love the packet of cheese that you just pour in and voila! Creamy Mac and cheese!
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
I have a gluten allergy so I cannot eat it often and I love mac and cheese. These give me the same flavor as the great brands at a nice affordable price. Gluten free foods are rather hard to find in my area so I always grab them when I see them. The noodles are softer than normal mac and cheese but that's not an issue at all. The cheddar tastes so much better than most brands. I suggest trying it even if you don't have a gluten allergy.
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
These are definitely my favorite over the traditional macaroni style. Something about the shape really does change it! These are a great GF option and I feel good that Annie's is taking a healthier twist to a childhood classic.

Tip: Check the noodles as they cook and remove from the heat a little earlier than the suggested time. When straining, leave some of the "pasta water" with the noodles to prevent sticking and falling apart.
Camilla S.
Schaumburg, IL
Annie's Homegrown has been my go to pasta/mac and cheese company for the past few years. Although a little pricier than Kraft, the quality shines when eating this past. My favorite part is the many different flavors they offer, to suit whatever mood you're in for dinner that day! It is delicious, easy to make and I very much recommend this brand.
Jenni S.
Cincinnati, OH
Can you tell me the best place to purchase this item?
Morrie M.
I'm pretty new to the Gluten-free world and now that I'm searching for food items for myself, I would also like to look for things for my 6 year old as well. We've tried Annie's kids pasta and soups and were very pleased. Has anyone tried this particular flavor of mac n' cheese? ...And is it good? I've heard that gluten-free substitutes sometimes taste horrible.
Ashley S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Are these any good? I love the regular shells and white cheddar but haven't tried gluten free yet
Jessica A.
Would you recommend these? I've tried soooo many kinds and none of the GF mac and cheese ever end up tasting all that great :(
Nicole A.
What things do you like to pair this product with?

Target