Annie's® Creamy Deluxe Gluten Free Rice Pasta & Extra Cheesy Cheddar Sauce uploaded by Mary R.Annie's® Creamy Deluxe Gluten Free Rice Pasta & Extra Cheesy Cheddar Sauce uploaded by Shea L.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #10 in Pasta & Noodles

No Additional Ingredients Are Required For Our Gluten Free Deluxe & Cheesy Cheddar – Just Cook The Pasta And Squeeze In The Creamy Cheese. In Just Minutes You’ll Have A Yummy, Deluxe Mac & Cheese For All To Enjoy.

Rice Pasta (White Rice Flour, Brown Rice Flour), Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Non-animal Enzymes), Skim Milk, Cream, Whey, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Natural Butter And Cheese Flavor, Sodium Alginate, Lactic Acid, Organic Annatto Extract (For Color), Xanthan Gum.

Stephanie D.
Bakersfield, CA
I was gluten free for a few years, and I really missed the Velveeta extra cheese macaroni. This was the perfect substitute! Just be careful not to overcook because rice pasta can tend to get a bit soggy if overcooked.
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
These are really good go to sides because they are healthy and inexpensive. Always seem to get them for a great price at king soopers and all you need is a little milk and butter and you have yourself a delicious side dish for 2.
Elizabeth W.
Palatine, IL
When I’m craving Mac and cheese I prefer this over Kraft. It seems to have less artificial ingredients and still tastes good. I don’t eat it very often since it’s not healthy but when I get the craving it’s perfect
Brittany J.
I love this mac & cheese it’s Super creamy. It is their room you will when you have baking on it and put some cheese on top. Is not healthy but it’s good. I Would highly recommend anyone to give it a try.
Casey C.
Arlington, VA
I bought this by accident one day, but so glad I did! This was absolutely delicious and slightly healthier than the regular kind. Granted it is a little pricey to buy all the time, I definitely grab a box whenever I’m feeling mac and cheese.
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Healthy alternative to regular Mac and cheese. I love eating this and all the other flavors and types Annie's sells. I think it's affordable and the flavor isn't too strong, but just right. Totally worth it.
Penny C.
Macon, MS
I love Annie’s gluten free Mac and cheese dinner. It is a good value for the price because gluten free items tend to be costly. I have been using this for several years and would highly recommended it.
Kimberly E.
Williamstown, NJ
Let me first start by saying that I have tried THEM ALL - when it comes to mac-n-cheese, it was my favorite go-to side...and when I eliminated wheat from our diets at home due to allergy, mac-n-cheese was also the first thing I set out on a quest to add back in!

It is hard to find ANY pasta that is not wheat based to cook al dente and have it taste just like the real-deal. I've tried quinoa base, corn base, and now Annie's Rice base pastas trying to find something as close to the pastas I've grown up loving. What I can say, is that this pasta cooks quickly, cooks to an almost al dente like consistency and tastes as close to wheat pasta as you can get. I was able to disguise it like the original mac-n-cheese to my 2 children (5 & 7) without them looking absolutely disgusted, and it was an overall win - I will buy Annie's every time!

On a price comparison with all the other GF products, a level playing field. Unfortunately GF is what it is - a "lifestyle" for some, and a necessity for the rest of us - and until it becomes more mainstream cost will remain a bit higher.
Jessica M.
Lake city , FL
So this is a great alternative to Kraft Mac and cheese ! It’s a little bit more expensive depending on where you shop, but in my personal opinion I think it’s better. Also, it’s 10X better for you because it’s organic !!
Cailie K.
Center City, MN
As close to gluten free Velveeta as you're gonna eat. The cheese sauce is creamy. I wish it used GF shells instead of elbow noodles. It's a bit on the pricey side as well. Nice for an occasional treat.
Jenni S.
Cincinnati, OH
Can you tell me the best place to purchase this item?
Morrie M.
I'm pretty new to the Gluten-free world and now that I'm searching for food items for myself, I would also like to look for things for my 6 year old as well. We've tried Annie's kids pasta and soups and were very pleased. Has anyone tried this particular flavor of mac n' cheese? ...And is it good? I've heard that gluten-free substitutes sometimes taste horrible.
Ashley S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Are these any good? I love the regular shells and white cheddar but haven't tried gluten free yet
Jessica A.
Would you recommend these? I've tried soooo many kinds and none of the GF mac and cheese ever end up tasting all that great :(
Nicole A.
What things do you like to pair this product with?

Target