Annie's® Creamy Deluxe Gluten Free Rice Pasta & Extra Cheesy Cheddar Sauce uploaded by Mary R.Annie's® Creamy Deluxe Gluten Free Rice Pasta & Extra Cheesy Cheddar Sauce uploaded by Shea L.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #10 in Pasta & Noodles

No Additional Ingredients Are Required For Our Gluten Free Deluxe & Cheesy Cheddar – Just Cook The Pasta And Squeeze In The Creamy Cheese. In Just Minutes You’ll Have A Yummy, Deluxe Mac & Cheese For All To Enjoy.

Rice Pasta (White Rice Flour, Brown Rice Flour), Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Non-animal Enzymes), Skim Milk, Cream, Whey, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Natural Butter And Cheese Flavor, Sodium Alginate, Lactic Acid, Organic Annatto Extract (For Color), Xanthan Gum.

Anna S.
Oregon City , OR
Most of the time I am a super healthy eater but when I just want something that is easy and total comfort food but don't want to feel like crap after I go for this stuff!
One of the best GF Mac and cheeses out there. Full of flavor and so easy to make yet is made from real ingredients and doesn't have all the junk that most cheap boxed foods do.
I loved to add a little shredded cheese on top when I'm done too add a little extra cheesy goodness!
Gina J.
Scotch Plains, NJ
A few years ago my doctor told me to avoid carbs - so I started buying gluten free products. Annie's gluten free mac and cheese is by far the best product. It is not too many calories per box (certainly less than the alternative) it is not grainy and gross. The cheese is also the best part- I feel like it is regular mac and cheese! Only gluten free mac and cheese I can trust, and I will always be a repeat customer
bianca r.
YUMMMYYY!! So delicious! the perfect amount of cheeese! Love this brand so much! And love the crackers as well! I’m craving this so so much ! I have the cheddar one in my cabinet now! Perfect for any night ! For a side dish or if you don’t want to cook! Always love mac and cheese from this brand ! Always a repeat buyer and i think the pricing on it is great! It has good ingredients too compared to the other brands on the shelf .
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
My son hated this. He liked nothing about it. Not the pasta, the sauce, the look, the smell. I didn't think that it was too bad but it certainly had a slight aftertaste. The texture of the pasta also wasn't the best for a young palette. I wouldn't recommend.
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
Best tasting mac and cheese on the instant market. You need to stir frequently while boiling the rice pasta, or the noodles do have the tendency to stick together, but this is not a big deal in my book. Works great for when I have my nephew over and we are looking for a quick and easy, but still yummy, lunch. You cannot go wrong with Annie's! Annie's® Creamy Deluxe Gluten Free Rice Pasta & Extra Cheesy Cheddar Sauce
Katelyn G.
Maspeth, NY
Being gluten free can be hard when it comes to my favorite meals such as mac and cheese. However, Annie's has a great gluten free mac and cheese substitute! You can barely tell it is gluten free. I also like how the pasta is rice pasta because it a little healthier than the normal starch pasta. The white cheddar flavor is also great!
Christine B.
misoula
I love Annie's products. This company takes pride in every product they put out. It can be a little pricey in the organic stores but go to Walmart. Here you go all gluetin free people here is a good way to have you Mac N Cheese and eat it too.  Annie's always put out a good healthy product that you can be proud to serve.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Finally a gluten-free macaroni and cheese that isn't filled with nasty artificial coloring! Sometimes my gluten-free options aren't that great, but this one is fantastic and like a more adult version of your standard boxed macaroni and cheese. It's very creamy and flavorful and is delicious as a side dish or on its own.
Emily N.
Boston, MA
My ten year old goddaughter (with Celiac’s) absolutely loves this stuff! Bonus points: Neither one of us can tell the difference between this version and the “normal” Mac and cheese that Annie’s also makes.
Ellie P.
Mckeesport, PA
Basically the best Mac and cheese in a box you can buy! It's super creamy and tastes delicious. It's my go to Mac and cheese to eat and I recommend it to anyone.
Jenni S.
Cincinnati, OH
Can you tell me the best place to purchase this item?
Morrie M.
I'm pretty new to the Gluten-free world and now that I'm searching for food items for myself, I would also like to look for things for my 6 year old as well. We've tried Annie's kids pasta and soups and were very pleased. Has anyone tried this particular flavor of mac n' cheese? ...And is it good? I've heard that gluten-free substitutes sometimes taste horrible.
Ashley S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Are these any good? I love the regular shells and white cheddar but haven't tried gluten free yet
Jessica A.
Would you recommend these? I've tried soooo many kinds and none of the GF mac and cheese ever end up tasting all that great :(
Nicole A.
What things do you like to pair this product with?

Target