Annie's® Creamy Deluxe Gluten Free Rice Pasta & Extra Cheesy Cheddar Sauce uploaded by Mary R.Annie's® Creamy Deluxe Gluten Free Rice Pasta & Extra Cheesy Cheddar Sauce uploaded by Shea L.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #12 in Pasta & Noodles

No Additional Ingredients Are Required For Our Gluten Free Deluxe & Cheesy Cheddar – Just Cook The Pasta And Squeeze In The Creamy Cheese. In Just Minutes You’ll Have A Yummy, Deluxe Mac & Cheese For All To Enjoy.

Rice Pasta (White Rice Flour, Brown Rice Flour), Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Non-animal Enzymes), Skim Milk, Cream, Whey, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Natural Butter And Cheese Flavor, Sodium Alginate, Lactic Acid, Organic Annatto Extract (For Color), Xanthan Gum.

Anna S.
Hillsboro, OR
Most of the time I am a super healthy eater but when I just want something that is easy and total comfort food but don't want to feel like crap after I go for this stuff!
One of the best GF Mac and cheeses out there. Full of flavor and so easy to make yet is made from real ingredients and doesn't have all the junk that most cheap boxed foods do.
I loved to add a little shredded cheese on top when I'm done too add a little extra cheesy goodness!
Sophia E.
Tonawanda, NY
I love Annie's mac and cheese and have since I was a little girl. I am sensitive to gluten and so this alternative pasta works well in my diet. I usually eat this a few times a month because it cooks quick and is a great fast meal for when I am on the run. It also makes a few servings and is easy to make save leftovers for lunch the next day (it tastes great cold, call me crazy?) I buy this product from Wegmans and Target normally.
Gina J.
Scotch Plains, NJ
A few years ago my doctor told me to avoid carbs - so I started buying gluten free products. Annie's gluten free mac and cheese is by far the best product. It is not too many calories per box (certainly less than the alternative) it is not grainy and gross. The cheese is also the best part- I feel like it is regular mac and cheese! Only gluten free mac and cheese I can trust, and I will always be a repeat customer
bianca r.
YUMMMYYY!! So delicious! the perfect amount of cheeese! Love this brand so much! And love the crackers as well! I’m craving this so so much ! I have the cheddar one in my cabinet now! Perfect for any night ! For a side dish or if you don’t want to cook! Always love mac and cheese from this brand ! Always a repeat buyer and i think the pricing on it is great! It has good ingredients too compared to the other brands on the shelf .
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
My son hated this. He liked nothing about it. Not the pasta, the sauce, the look, the smell. I didn't think that it was too bad but it certainly had a slight aftertaste. The texture of the pasta also wasn't the best for a young palette. I wouldn't recommend.
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
Best tasting mac and cheese on the instant market. You need to stir frequently while boiling the rice pasta, or the noodles do have the tendency to stick together, but this is not a big deal in my book. Works great for when I have my nephew over and we are looking for a quick and easy, but still yummy, lunch. You cannot go wrong with Annie's! Annie's® Creamy Deluxe Gluten Free Rice Pasta & Extra Cheesy Cheddar Sauce
Gabriella N.
Being gluten free is hard - especially in college. Having gluten-free options out there makes things so much easier! Annie's makes a microwaveable version of their gluten-free mac and cheese and it is AMAZING! I don't miss regular mac and cheese at all, and I know that Annie's uses quality ingredients, so I never feel guilty about indulging in this delicious food!
Jaci M.
Raleigh
One thing I miss about my pre-celiac days is Kraft dinner. I found this to be a pretty close match! It's the perfect comfort food - a bowl of cheesey macaroni that is gluten free!
Katelyn G.
Maspeth , NY
Being gluten free can be hard when it comes to my favorite meals such as mac and cheese. However, Annie's has a great gluten free mac and cheese substitute! You can barely tell it is gluten free. I also like how the pasta is rice pasta because it a little healthier than the normal starch pasta. The white cheddar flavor is also great!
Rachel N.
Rogers, MN
This has great flavor, but I do not like the noodles at all. They are very slimy and fall apart quickly. I would not recommend these to anyone, instead make your own noodles and sauce. I have tried this multiple times, hoping that that maybe if I cooked the for not as long, maybe it would help. Nope. Spend your money elsewhere
Jenni S.
Cincinnati, OH
Can you tell me the best place to purchase this item?
Morrie M.
I'm pretty new to the Gluten-free world and now that I'm searching for food items for myself, I would also like to look for things for my 6 year old as well. We've tried Annie's kids pasta and soups and were very pleased. Has anyone tried this particular flavor of mac n' cheese? ...And is it good? I've heard that gluten-free substitutes sometimes taste horrible.
Jessica A.
Would you recommend these? I've tried soooo many kinds and none of the GF mac and cheese ever end up tasting all that great :(
Ashley S.
Rncho Cordova , CA
Are these any good? I love the regular shells and white cheddar but haven't tried gluten free yet
Nicole A.
What things do you like to pair this product with?