Annie's Cocoa & Vanilla Gluten Free Bunny Cookies 6-oz. uploaded by ALESHA Z.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Made with rice flour and yellow corn flour, these wholesome bunny-shaped cookies are great as a lunch box treat or a sweet after school snack on the go, thanks toâ annie's new resealable snack packaging design! Chocolate and vanilla bunnies are delicious by the handful! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
These are okay, but I personally don't love them. However, the fact that they are organic and provide a gluten free option for people with gluten-sensitivities makes me rate them higher, because not many cookies like this do that. I personally love Annie's cheddar bunnies the best!
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Fort Mill, SC
Great substitute for animal crackers in school projects if your child is gluten free like mine!
They are also super tasty!!
We needed them for school and we liked them so much, we have repurchased them a few times!
ALESHA Z.
ALESHA Z.
National City, CA
I love this Coco vanilla gluten-free cookies it's made with no artificial flavors no synthetic colors are presented simply gluten free.
Trina C.
Trina C.
Edmonds
These are a fun, tasty little snack for kids and adults alike. I love that I can get them gluten free!
Justina K.
Justina K.
So glad they have a gluten free option now but wish there was more. Can't go wrong with these though
Chanda N.
Chanda N.
Youngsville, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I say I buy these for my kids, but I'm lying. They're for me. 'Cuz they're good. And they're gluten free. And that combo is sometimes hard to come by.
Kylie R.
Kylie R.
Delmar, MD
These cute little bunny cookies are amazing for lazy vegans and stoners alike. The cocoa helps satisfy that perpetual chocolate sweet tooth I've had since going vegan.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
We love these yummy cookies and perfect for on the go with my children. Taste great.
Alondra H.
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
My nephew and niece really enjoy these ! and I do too!! Really yummy and healthy snack for anytime of the day!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love buying these! They're such a good snack to have around the house for when you're wanting something crunchy. They're gluten free for all the celiacs out there. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting. The chocolate isn't too overwhelming and definitely doesn't taste artificial.