Annie's Cocoa & Vanilla Gluten Free Bunny Cookies 6-oz. uploaded by ALESHA Z.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Made with rice flour and yellow corn flour, these wholesome bunny-shaped cookies are great as a lunch box treat or a sweet after school snack on the go, thanks toâ annie's new resealable snack packaging design! Chocolate and vanilla bunnies are delicious by the handful! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
I am still transitioning to gluten free due to health reasons. It's a long process but these help me a lot. I have to admit I love teddy grahams but they aren't always the best for me. These however, I can eat these without getting sick and it's honestly so great. The taste is not exactly something I am used to and neither is the texture but if you've been eating gf for a while I'm sure you'll love them. They are soft, the chocolate is my favorite one but the vanilla is great too.

My friend had given these to me along with a lot of other gf foods to try out and so far these are ones I want to get again. They are sweet, there's a ton in the box and I can eat without fear of feeling sick or tired. The brand over all is great but if you want something sweet and gluten free i suggest these.
Kayla C.
A friend picked up a box for me a few weeks ago. I had purchased these for myself in the past, but never repurchased. They are a delicious cookie, however I do not enjoy the texture. I think it's on par with other gluten free cookies, but I think there are better textures cookies on the market. These cookies are sweet and I enjoy that they are smaller so you feel like you're eating more even if you're not! I probably won't repurchase, as I don't often purchase pre-made cookies because I like to bake, but they are a nice treat every once in a while.
erika d.
Stamford , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert
I loveee teddy grahams but i try to avoid gluten so when i saw these i knew i had to have them. They are so yummy and delicous.. a little pricey but worth it they taste amazing and arent like most gluten free prodcuts that you see around that taste gross
Kayleigh M.
Seattle, WA
I love these tasty little cracker cookies! They are more sweet than I usually prefer, but great for those who want a real sugary treat. I like that they are gluten free so I can enjoy them. The best way to have these are with some nut butter!
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
A great little gluten-free snacks for the kids or even myself. I love that with Annies I don’t have to worry about the quality or the ingredients. And I definitely love that I don’t have to worry about the taste because it always taste excellent.
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
I love these little bits size bunnies! Slightly sweet and super crunchy they make a great mid afternoon snack or an ad in to packed lunches. You can feel good beaus Ethel are made with organic wheat, not the scary genetically modified stuff in similar snack crackers.
Erica M.
These have great flavor. They are a bit on the grainy side but that’s not really surprising given that they’re gluten free. They have a fairly simple ingredient list though I’d like it more if they had less sugar.
Lena K.
Bloomington
Any sweets from Annie's are addictive in my opinion. These are like animal crackers meets teddy grahams, but a whole lot healthier! I introduced them to my gluten-intolerant friend and now she's addicted too ❤
Sam S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
The only reason I️ can’t give these yummy bunnies 5 stars is because hey are so expensive!!! Aside from the horrible price, these bunnies are so delish!! They are a perfect snack minus the hefty price.
Annette R.
Indianapolis, IN
These are pretty good if you are gluten free and looking for something similar to teddy grams! My favorite is the snickerdoodle flavor! The only con is the texture is a little weird at first, otherwise they’re fabulous.