Annie's® Cocoa & Vanilla Gluten Free Bunny Cookies uploaded by ALESHA Z.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Made With White And Brown Rice Flour And Yellow Corn Flour, These Bunny-shaped Cookies Are A Great Addition To Lunch Boxes Or After School Snacks. Chocolate And Vanilla Bunnies Are Delicious By The Handful

Cane Sugar, Rice Flour, Yellow Corn Flour, Palm Oil, Brown Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Organic Tapioca Starch, Soy Flour, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Cocoa, Natural Flavors (Chocolate And Vanilla), Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Bicarbonate

Contains Soy Ingredients.

May Contain Egg And Milk.

Ingredients, Nutrition Facts, And Allergen Statements Can Change. Always Refer To The Actual Package For The Most Complete And Accurate Information.

Product Of Canada

Buy on Walmart
Kayla C.
A friend picked up a box for me a few weeks ago. I had purchased these for myself in the past, but never repurchased. They are a delicious cookie, however I do not enjoy the texture. I think it's on par with other gluten free cookies, but I think there are better textures cookies on the market. These cookies are sweet and I enjoy that they are smaller so you feel like you're eating more even if you're not! I probably won't repurchase, as I don't often purchase pre-made cookies because I like to bake, but they are a nice treat every once in a while.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My kids are six and three and absolutely love these snacks. We send them to my son’s preschool class as well as keep some in the car. They are quick and easy great for little hands and the fact that they are shaped like bunnies make them even better.
Amber W.
Rochester, NY
I AM OBSESSED WITH THESE COOKIES! It can be hard to find good tasting gluten free cookies, and you get the best of both words having chocolate and vanilla in the same box - I always buy these at my local Wegmans and have them as an after dinner snack or in between crunch of something sweet!
erika d.
Stamford, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I loveee teddy grahams but i try to avoid gluten so when i saw these i knew i had to have them. They are so yummy and delicous.. a little pricey but worth it they taste amazing and arent like most gluten free prodcuts that you see around that taste gross
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
I absolutely love these gluten free bunny cookie snacks. They taste really good and great size to munch on. The cocoa and vanilla flavors are really good for adults and for kiddos. I wish they weren't as expensive as they are but they are truly a treat!
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A great little gluten-free snacks for the kids or even myself. I love that with Annies I don’t have to worry about the quality or the ingredients. And I definitely love that I don’t have to worry about the taste because it always taste excellent.
Lena K.
Bloomington
Any sweets from Annie's are addictive in my opinion. These are like animal crackers meets teddy grahams, but a whole lot healthier! I introduced them to my gluten-intolerant friend and now she's addicted too ❤
Danielle  F.
Merced , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I️ bought two boxes of these for my daughters tball team. I️ was the best team mommy that day! Will always be a go to for me. Healthy, taste great, and affordable. What more could a mommy ask for??
Charlin F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not only do I love thee for my toddler, but they are also such a yummy snack for myself too when I want something sweet that isn't loaded with a bunch of artificial junk. I would highly recommend these
Kathleen C.
Shawnee, KS
Not only do these taste delicious but they are not crazy expensive and I feel good about giving them to my kids and even eating in myself definitely blown me away
Ella D.
Winter Garden, FL
I love to use these bunnies as simple easy decorations on cupcakes but would love to know what other ideas/uses others have come up with? Please share...
Jessica J.
Pittsfield, Nh
Where can you find these? My local grocery stores don't carry them.
Liz P.
I have been gluten free for awhile and was wondering if these taste good or are they pretty bland
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I imagine this is a given but are they vegan?
Daniela V.
Hello! I would like to know if the taste of these cookies is very sweet? Or if they are vanilla-flavored cookies but they are not so sweet? I like sweet biscuits I like the traditional flavor in a cookie and not just its aroma what most catches my attention. Thanks !