Annie's Classic Mild Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese, 4 Ct, 24 oz

You can never go wrong with a classic! Annie�s Classic Cheddar Mac & Cheese is a flavor-packed mac made the Annie�s way � without artificial flavors or synthetic colors. This real cheese and organic pasta goodness transforms weeknight dinners into easy, cheesy wins for all. Enjoy our classic cheddar mac as is, or add yummy toppings (like sausage and peas!) for a delicious mix-in masterpiece.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Annie's Classic Mild Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese, 4 Ct, 24 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Draper, UT
It is okay for being gluten free but I don't really like the texture of the pasta that much. I wish it had more flavor to it as well. It is a great option for those who can't eat gluten but I think I would rather stick to my regular macaroni and cheese.
Montgomery, AL
I bought these for my daughter but she wasn't sure about them. That being said, she won't east other pastas either. So being the frugal person I am and knowing that this brand cost more than other products I took one for the team and ate it for her. I loved them. They were creamy and cheesy and delicious.
Organic, Paleo, Low Carb
I must say for an organic Mac and Cheese I am very impressed. I was able to make this with our steak dinner, not tell anyone(my husband is picky!) and they had no clue it was organic. Which can taste way different.
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Torrance, CA
I love these Macaroni & Cheese singles!  I always want more but they are so tasty.  My only problem is that I put the water to the fill line and it always spills over in the microwave.  It's a small problem to have in the long run.
Norristown, PA
We were ever allowed to eat Mac and cheese as kids. Now as I indulge as an adult I look for the best. This stays true to That classic Mac and cheese from A box flavor while also being a quality brand.
Provo, UT
I like this kind because it comes in it own bowl that you can use and reuse again. Perfect for on the go. Definitely be sure to follow directions exactly or else the pasta won’t soften.
Wappingers Fl, NY
This is my sons favorite Mac and cheese and it’s super easy for my husband to make when he is watching him!! I highly recommend as the Mac and cheese always come out great.
Vegetarian
like these way better than the craft. also feel like it has less 'junk' while still being a junk food fix. can be a bit expensive but you only need to add water and microwave so great for college campus lunch or for at work. also is great to leave the babysitter so they don't have to cook for kiddos. just be careful as the container gets VERY hot
I love the boxed Annie's mac & cheese but these portable cups are not good in my opinion. There is an ingredient (maybe the thickening agent?) in these that changes the flavor and texture to something almost inedible. I would not recommend these to anyone.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love this brand and though I'm not a big fan of feeding my daughter boxed mac & cheese, it is my go to on busy weekends. It's a perfect portion for her and knowing Annie's is a healthier brand than Kraft makes me feel a bit better but I'll be honest, if it's not on sale, I don't always buy it.