Annie's® Chocolate Chip Organic Chewy Granola Bars uploaded by Megan J.Annie's® Chocolate Chip Organic Chewy Granola Bars uploaded by Amber B.Annie's® Chocolate Chip Organic Chewy Granola Bars uploaded by Kat M.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dear Friend,Here at the Annie's office in Berkeley, everybody has a different passion: Some like riding their bikes to work. Some like harvesting the fruits and veggies in our organic garden. Everybody likes creating better versions of delicious foods.We believe passion is a super important "fuel" for a good life. And so is good food. We made these yummy, chewy granola bars to give you the fuel you need to explore the world and find out what you care about most.Bye for now,All of us at Annie's

• I'm wanting to try these but do they taste good? Be the first to answer!
  • I love this brand but how do these srack against Kashi brand gran...3 Answers
  • I've had other Annie's products in the past and enjoyed them, but...2 Answers
Laura C.
This is and always will be my number one go to for granola bars! It is organic and has a great taste. If you like organic foods and chocolate chips then this is the best granola bar. I love all of the Annie's Homegrown foods. The cute bunny logo makes me happy because i have a bunny and all of the foods in this company are so delicious. I would definitely reccomend this granola bar!!
Ashley B.
South Bend, IN
Great taste, love that these have little chocolate chips on the top but was slightly saddened that they are a little harder than a typical granola bar and the expiration date was not until Sept 2018.
Brittany E.
These can be a little more pricey than their competition, but they taste better and they hold you over for a few hours until your next meal. I really like the ingredients they use because if something is over processed, it hurts my stomach.
Nubia B.
Victorville , CA
Not a big fan but for being organic is actually very good. I bought it at Winco and I was not disappointed it’s actually delicious and very healthy which is good. And to be honest try them you’ll fall in love with them.
Allison M.
Annie’s brand is by far my favorite brand for snacks, Mac and cheese and sauces. Inexpensive and tastes amazing! Even my son loves it! Would purchase again and again. I can always find this at my
Local supermarket or target.
Amanda R.
Cleveland
These are so good 😍, I take any opportunity to buy any Annie's products all of them are great tasting and affordable. These amazing, granola and chocolate snacks are a must have in a house hold of picky eaters.
Dalia C.
I like this bars! The flavor it's good, I'm consumed just one time, but love it! I'm bout in Walmart for use after the gym. The granola brand was my favorite to buy. I'm definitely recommend to everyone!
Natalie S.
I’m a nanny and whenever my kids want something sweet I reach for these. I tell them they’re a special treats and the little bits of chocolate really sell it. They enjoy them and they taste great
Amanda K.
We have our pantry stocked with Annie’s granola bars. I try to watch for them on sale. My girls are OBSESSED! I love that they are a healthier on the go snack for my girls.
Liz M.
I love getting these bars for my daughter. They are a nice treat that is not too unhealthy. The biggest issue I have is the price. They are very pricey for what you get
Marilyn A.
I love this brand but how do these srack against Kashi brand granola bars?
Michelle F.
Does this taste similar to Quaker's Chocolate Chip Granola Bars?
Sarah A.
I've had other Annie's products in the past and enjoyed them, but I'm wondering if these taste the same as bars already out there (like Chewy) or if they really taste better/more fresh and healthy than their competitors?
September M.
I'm wanting to try these but do they taste good?