Annie's® Cheesy Taco Mac Nachos uploaded by Jacqueline M.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

• I've never had this variety, does it have a little bit of a kick?3 Answers
Katelyn E.
This has become my new favorite Mac and cheese. It has so much flavor and my boyfriend even likes it. We have tried putting it on pizza crust, mixing in hamburger and also even added bacon. All of those changes enhanced it
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
This is awesome!! I feel like a child eating such macaroni but it's really great, it's a slight different flavor than the regular and it keeps me full. As a college student I try to be on a budget and eat healthier and this helps me not feel guilty of eating processed foods all the time.
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
I could eat Annie Mac and Cheese every day of my entire life. I love that this macaroni is easy to prepare, takes little time and tastes so rich and delicious. I usually buy this at target but other retailers sell it as well. OH AND THE INGREDIENTS ARE GREAT TOO! Well worth it!
Gabriella D.
Berlin
Annie's® Cheesy Taco Mac Nachos is really good Mac and cheese. Annie’s is the best brand but it isn’t as cheap as the store brands. I think it is a bit healthier though. I am always satisfied with Annie’s. And so are the kids that live with me.
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
I love all the Annie's Mac and cheese flavors. When these are on sale I buy them instead of Kraft. The labeling is a little decieving, make sure you spot the organic sticker before purchase, alot of the flavors are no longer organic..
bianca r.
Yummy! I am a huge fan of mac and cheese! Love this stuff ! So delicious and nice and cheesy! Perfect for a side dish or just alone! Very easy to make and amazing flavor ! Plus is healthier ! Love love this brand! They have the best stuff
Haley R.
So this is my toddlers fave Mac n cheese! It's at heb and isn't super pricey and it's not terribly bad for the kids either. On nights that my little man won't eat anything this is my go to, and everyone knows toddlers are picky!
Claudia D.
Athens
Annies mac and cheese is great but I personally did not like this flavor. It is probably because I think tacos should stay with tacos and mac and cheese should just have regular cheese. Their white cheddar flavor is the best one in my personal opinion.
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Estee O.
Durham , NH
This is a really nice cheesy flavor but I feel it just isn't exactly the greatest taste in the world. Maybe it is the brand itself but I didn't like it that much. The taste is bland and in all honesty it is just an average mac and cheese.
Nida S.
I've never had this variety, does it have a little bit of a kick?