Annie's® Cheesy Taco Mac Nachos uploaded by Makeup B.Annie's® Cheesy Taco Mac Nachos uploaded by Jacqueline M.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

• I've never had this variety, does it have a little bit of...3 Answers
Katelyn E.
This has become my new favorite Mac and cheese. It has so much flavor and my boyfriend even likes it. We have tried putting it on pizza crust, mixing in hamburger and also even added bacon. All of those changes enhanced it
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
I love all the Annie's Mac and cheese flavors. When these are on sale I buy them instead of Kraft. The labeling is a little decieving, make sure you spot the organic sticker before purchase, alot of the flavors are no longer organic..
bianca r.
Yummy! I am a huge fan of mac and cheese! Love this stuff ! So delicious and nice and cheesy! Perfect for a side dish or just alone! Very easy to make and amazing flavor ! Plus is healthier ! Love love this brand! They have the best stuff
Estee O.
Randolph , NH
This is a really nice cheesy flavor but I feel it just isn't exactly the greatest taste in the world. Maybe it is the brand itself but I didn't like it that much. The taste is bland and in all honesty it is just an average mac and cheese.
Jennifer P.
We always have a variety of Annie’s Mac and cheese in our pantry. My husband is a big fan and can’t have the artificial stuff in the blue box so we stock up on Annie’s.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
This is awesome!! I feel like a child eating such macaroni but it's really great, it's a slight different flavor than the regular and it keeps me full. As a college student I try to be on a budget and eat healthier and this helps me not feel guilty of eating processed foods all the time.
Darian J.
Belton, MO
I could eat Annie Mac and Cheese every day of my entire life. I love that this macaroni is easy to prepare, takes little time and tastes so rich and delicious. I usually buy this at target but other retailers sell it as well. OH AND THE INGREDIENTS ARE GREAT TOO! Well worth it!
Haley R.
Corp Christi, TX
So this is my toddlers fave Mac n cheese! It's at heb and isn't super pricey and it's not terribly bad for the kids either. On nights that my little man won't eat anything this is my go to, and everyone knows toddlers are picky!
Chand B.
I love this Mac and cheese! It's healthier than most as it doesn't have preservatives or artificial flavoring. The flavor of the taco cheese is so delicious! It has a little bit of a kick, and my entire family loves this meal!
Jenna Q.
Tampa, FL
Annie’s is a good choice for Mac and cheese or even
Snack items! You can find these at Whole Foods! It’s a better choice than kraft or velveta! Very good flavor and very delicious. I buy once in a while
Nida S.
I've never had this variety, does it have a little bit of a kick?