Annie's® Cheesy Taco Mac Nachos uploaded by Makeup B.Annie's® Cheesy Taco Mac Nachos uploaded by Jacqueline M.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #51 in Macaroni & Cheese

• I've never had this variety, does it have a little bit of...3 Answers
Katelyn E.
This has become my new favorite Mac and cheese. It has so much flavor and my boyfriend even likes it. We have tried putting it on pizza crust, mixing in hamburger and also even added bacon. All of those changes enhanced it
Gabriella D.
Berlin
Annie's® Cheesy Taco Mac Nachos is really good Mac and cheese. Annie’s is the best brand but it isn’t as cheap as the store brands. I think it is a bit healthier though. I am always satisfied with Annie’s. And so are the kids that live with me.
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
I love all the Annie's Mac and cheese flavors. When these are on sale I buy them instead of Kraft. The labeling is a little decieving, make sure you spot the organic sticker before purchase, alot of the flavors are no longer organic..
bianca r.
Yummy! I am a huge fan of mac and cheese! Love this stuff ! So delicious and nice and cheesy! Perfect for a side dish or just alone! Very easy to make and amazing flavor ! Plus is healthier ! Love love this brand! They have the best stuff
Claudia D.
Athens
Annies mac and cheese is great but I personally did not like this flavor. It is probably because I think tacos should stay with tacos and mac and cheese should just have regular cheese. Their white cheddar flavor is the best one in my personal opinion.
Estee O.
Durham, NH
This is a really nice cheesy flavor but I feel it just isn't exactly the greatest taste in the world. Maybe it is the brand itself but I didn't like it that much. The taste is bland and in all honesty it is just an average mac and cheese.
Jennifer P.
We always have a variety of Annie’s Mac and cheese in our pantry. My husband is a big fan and can’t have the artificial stuff in the blue box so we stock up on Annie’s.
kris f.
Michigan City, IN
I used to eat annies mac and cheese when i was little so i thought i would give this a try for dinner one day and it was a huge hit. Not only do i know the meal is good for my family, but my daughter who is a picky water loved it. The cheese tasted differnt from other mac and cheeses and it was a great change up from regular kraft.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
This is awesome!! I feel like a child eating such macaroni but it's really great, it's a slight different flavor than the regular and it keeps me full. As a college student I try to be on a budget and eat healthier and this helps me not feel guilty of eating processed foods all the time.
Darian J.
Belton, MO
I could eat Annie Mac and Cheese every day of my entire life. I love that this macaroni is easy to prepare, takes little time and tastes so rich and delicious. I usually buy this at target but other retailers sell it as well. OH AND THE INGREDIENTS ARE GREAT TOO! Well worth it!
Nida S.
I've never had this variety, does it have a little bit of a kick?