BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Annie’s new Cheddar Squares are made with organic wheat and 100% real cheese. Plus, they’re deliciously crispy. Try stacking them with peanut butter or Organic Valley cream cheese!  Also available in a 6oz resealable bag at certain retail locations.

NGREDIENTS:
Organic Wheat Flour, Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Yeast, Paprika, Cultured Whole Milk, Nonfat Milk, Annatto Extract (for color), Onion Powder, Ground Celery Seed, Natural Vitamin E (to protect flavor).

Alexa A.
These are so good! They are great to pack in lunches or for just a quick snack! I think they are pretty affordable and it helps that they are made with organic ingredients. I will definitely buy these again!
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
These are pretty great! I like them because I have always been a huge Cheese Nip fan, but these are less salty and better on my stomach. Great as a snack on the go or with soups. I usually buy them on sale or with a coupon because they’re a bit on the pricey side (quality though).
Becky M.
This product is delicious. It is a healthier alternative and very affordable. In comparison to its competitors, I would chose this over them. The best part is that this product is sold at multiple retailers. I would buy again and recommend to family and friends!
Haley M.
Boston, MA
These crackers are so buttery and delicious - I like them even better than Cheez-its! Plus, they're organic and natural, which is always a plus. It's great that Annie's makes comfort foods that remind me of my childhood, but with a healthier, more natural twist.
Tina R.
Middletown, NY
Brought these for my kids as a snack! they loved it i didn't show them the box just so they wouldn't think not to eat it because it wasn't "Cheese Its'". they ate the whole box in almost one day! we brought this at Dollar Tree for yes $1.00!!
Isabel C.
['Springfield', 'MA'], MA
I would usually get this at my job as a snack and they’re not that bad. The rate is different from the cheese itz but they’re still really good and crunchy and taste like cheese. I would recommend this if you’re really hungry and need a snack.
bijal S.
North wales, PA
Love the crackers. My kids favorite one. Always have to have in my pantry. Tastes good, love the salt on it. Not really a healthy version, but good compare to similar other crackers out there. Will totally recommend it to others.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The exact taste that you want out original product can be found healthier here! Most organic brands have a very noticeable taste difference from the popular brands, but that can’t be said about any of their products.
Caitlin S.
I love this product. It's very similar to cheez it's but much better for you. It has a more authentic and rich cheese taste as well. I buy this at any grocery store and I'm always satisfied. I highly recommend
Apoorva S.
La Vista, NE
These are one of my favorite snacks for tea time in the evenings. I usually have it with other variety of crackers and they make the friends get together more interesting. I kind of prefer adding them to the kids snack boxes and my husband loves them too.