Annie's Cheddar Cheese Cracker - 1oz

From lunch packing to after school snacking, Annie�s Organic Cheddar Bunnies are delicious, real cheese baked bites of yum that every bunny can agree on. That�s right, these bunny-shaped crackers are crispy, craveable, and made with real cheddar cheese goodness � and without the artificial stuff. Plus, these snackable, packable crackers are made with organic ingredients that matter � to you, to farmers, and to the planet we all share.

How do these taste compare to Cheez-its?
How do these compare to Cheez Its?
Doo y’all know if any other healthy keto friendly snacks out there ? ?
Start your review of Annie's Cheddar Cheese Cracker - 1oz!
How would you rate this product?
Stacey M.
San Antonio, TX
Annie's Cheddar Cheese Cracker - 1oz uploaded by Stacey M.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are super cute and fun to snack on. I prefer them to Cheez-its. They aren’t greasy tasting and have more of a sharp cheddar flavor. They are a bit more expensive but in my opinion worth it because of the quality that you get.
Anita J.
Flushing, NY
The cutest snack for the LO!!! She loves them, because they're cute and tastes delicious. She enjoys eating them and telling me what shape they are. I think they're pretty cute in size. They're small so it helps her with her fine motor skills.
Rob R.
Azle, TX
These are great! My whole family loves them and they are a great alternative for some of the more unhealthy options.
Kaitlyn V.
One of my families favorite snacks! Great taste and flavor don't taste fake like other brands.
Eddie N.
Lincoln, NE
Perfect alternative to Gold Fish! Saves you calories but lets you snack the day away. Very satisfying. Would reccomend.
Shannon G.
London, OH
So good. Better than cheezits, and healtheir too! This has a great real cheddar taste. These are delicious and I like the snack packs, otherwise I'd eat the whole box. Haha. :)
Lauren D.
Oxford, MI
We are an Annie's family! If they offer something, we are going to buy it over another brand. Having a toddler and always being on the go, it is important that we have snacks that are easily accessible, but I don't want to sacrifice the quality. With Annie's we get the quality and wholesome ingredients that we are looking for!
Angelica A.
South Dayton, NY
These are a staple in our house. Makes a great snack for the toddler. They are very delicious. And they travel well. I like them because they're a healthier alternative to many snacks. They exceed my expectations & I would highly recommend to others. Great price too!
Heather R.
Farmington, NM
I like these a lot and so does my family but they do have a weird smell. I think it's the real cheese in it though!I think it makes me feel better feeding my family these organic rather than other brands.
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
These are actually really good for organic crackers!  I buy these every now and then when they go on sale at my local grocery store and they taste just as good as regular crackers.  Would highly recommend these crackers for anyone who wants organic crackers.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brittney T.
Boston, VA
il y a 2 ans
Susie K. il y a 2 ans
i think the cheese flavor on them is weird— id go w a generic goldfish store brand