BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #71 in Crackers

Baked with organic wheat flour and real aged cheddar, our Cheddar Bunnies are great tasting and wholesome. They are ideal for small hands, but their crispy crunch and real cheesy flavor will tempt snackers of all ages to eat them by the handful.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Flour, Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Yeast, Paprika, Cultured Whole Milk, Nonfat Milk, Annatto Extract (for color), Ground Celery Seed, Onion Powder, Natural Vitamin E (to protect flavor

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Naiara Cooney ⠀.
Kirkland, WA
This is the perfect snack for kids and for yourself. I always have in my purse and I usually buy at target.
Kathleen S.
Rome, NY
These taste so much better than goldfish. I get the snack mix sometimes too which is fantastic as well.
Sharon S.
Lake Zurich, IL
These bunnies are really good. They taste just like goldfish, but are supposed to be healthier for you.
Katherine B.
Great for kids! I like the size and shape. They prevent choking! I also like that they're organic!!
Ashley F.
Thornton, CO
I love all of Annie’s products! The cheese is a delicious rich taste and food I feel great eating.
Allie B.
I absolutely love cheddar bunnies, the family I use to babysit always had them and I love them
Samantha R.
Gridley, CA
A healthier version of cheese its but do have a strange after taste and texture in comparison
Lily Z.
Fayetteville, AR
Perfect on the go snacks for college students, high schoolers, and younger generation!!!
Amie S.
Kitchener, ON
My son is just getting to the age where he loves "treat foods" but I don't feel great about the ingredients in most of them. I can trust Annie's and feel good about him eating fun treats. They are simple and easy for me, accessible at most grocery stores for a fair prices. We always carry Annie's food and products in our home.
Alexis H.
Vancouver , AL
Love these! I prefer them over goldfish, they have a much more real cheddar taste to them. I like that Annie’s focuses on using better ingredients even for snack foods like this that you probably shouldn’t be eating.