BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Baked with organic wheat flour and real aged cheddar, our Cheddar Bunnies are great tasting and wholesome. They are ideal for small hands, but their crispy crunch and real cheesy flavor will tempt snackers of all ages to eat them by the handful.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Flour, Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Yeast, Paprika, Cultured Whole Milk, Nonfat Milk, Annatto Extract (for color), Ground Celery Seed, Onion Powder, Natural Vitamin E (to protect flavor

Veronica B.
My daughter loves these little cheddar bunnies and I love that I don’t have to feel guilty about what she’s eating. I buy these at target only downside is the Annie’s products are a little pricey. There is almost always a coupon though.
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Perfect combo of cheese and cracker. Can tell that it is not fact processed cheese. In every package you get a good amount of crackers. Great light cheesy taste and not high in price. Would highly recommend to others!
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
My daughters love these bunnies! Theyre all natural, whole grain so i dont feel bad giving it to them at all. I love Annies products so much -they have such a great company and a wide variety of food and snack products!
Monique Y.
Safford, AZ
I bought these for my sons lunch instead of gold fish which he loves at first he was like what are these but he tried them and said they were just like the gold fish he enjoys eating these and I'd rather he eat these
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
My little man loves these and I especially love the extra cheddar bunnies, those are my favorite!!! They aren't as dry as goldfish and don't make you feel as thirsty after eating them. Definitely a household staple!
C B.
So delicious. Better ingredients than fish crackers but equally addicting. I have to be careful -- if I'm not paying attention I can eat a whole box by myself. Yum!
Jennifer M.
I loved these as a kid and I love them as an adult. Goldfish are subpar to their cheddar taste - I genuinely have trouble closing the box once I've opened it. Annie's is a company I'm proud to support, not just because of their amazing tasting food but because of their ethical business choices.
Alice S.
Really great replacement for;
cheezits cheese nips or non organic preservative kids cheese cracker snack.
They are delicious and most every kid loves them as much or more than goldfish. ;) enjoy. Your kids will thank you.
Melissa A.
I buy these for my kids snacks and lunches. I believe they are made it of more natural ingredients. Ands that's why I but them. They always seem to eat them, so I assume they like them, so I keep buying them.
hanna y.
La Mesa, CA
I always get my kids Annie's baked crackers and the bunny gummies. A lot of other brands have artificial colors/flavors or preservatives. I feel better giving them these, and they taste better
Karen A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this like the gold fish??
Leah C.
Has anyone tested these on their kids? Do they like them as much as goldfish brand?
aymee v.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does this taste good what do u all think of this
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Do they taste like gold fish crackers?
Miranda L.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Do you buy these regularly, or for special occasions?

Walmart