BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Baked with organic wheat flour and real aged cheddar, our Cheddar Bunnies are great tasting and wholesome. They are ideal for small hands, but their crispy crunch and real cheesy flavor will tempt snackers of all ages to eat them by the handful.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Flour, Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Yeast, Paprika, Cultured Whole Milk, Nonfat Milk, Annatto Extract (for color), Ground Celery Seed, Onion Powder, Natural Vitamin E (to protect flavor

Christa S.
Golden valley, MN
too cute and i like to eat them. makes me not feel so bad about snacking. to be honest the bunnies drew me in
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Naiara Cooney ⠀.
Kirkland, WA
This is the perfect snack for kids and for yourself. I always have in my purse and I usually buy at target.
Sharon S.
Lake Zurich, IL
These bunnies are really good. They taste just like goldfish, but are supposed to be healthier for you.
Kathleen S.
Rome, NY
These taste so much better than goldfish. I get the snack mix sometimes too which is fantastic as well.
Ashley F.
Thornton, CO
I love all of Annie’s products! The cheese is a delicious rich taste and food I feel great eating.
Katherine B.
Great for kids! I like the size and shape. They prevent choking! I also like that they're organic!!
Allie B.
I absolutely love cheddar bunnies, the family I use to babysit always had them and I love them
Samantha R.
Gridley, CA
A healthier version of cheese its but do have a strange after taste and texture in comparison
Lily Z.
Fayetteville , AR
Perfect on the go snacks for college students, high schoolers, and younger generation!!!
Christina S.
St, NL
My kids love the cheddar cheese bunnies. They are a little more expensive than the regular goldfish but they are much healthier and I feel much better as a parent buying these for my child.