BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #53 in Crackers

Baked with organic wheat flour and real aged cheddar, our Cheddar Bunnies are great tasting and wholesome. They are ideal for small hands, but their crispy crunch and real cheesy flavor will tempt snackers of all ages to eat them by the handful.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Flour, Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Yeast, Paprika, Cultured Whole Milk, Nonfat Milk, Annatto Extract (for color), Ground Celery Seed, Onion Powder, Natural Vitamin E (to protect flavor

Mallory H.
Kennesaw, GA
I love cheddar bunnies! One of the best snacks ever and they have the best flavor. Love them so much but they remind me of gold fish, except they are healthy! I will definitely buy them again! Such a yummy to snack to always keep around and my friends always love them.
Charlin F.
As a mom of a picky toddler, I can confidently say that these Annie's homegrown cheddar bunnies have been a calm to my two year old's temper storms! I know I can give these to him and not have to worry about him only eating junk!
ec408e c.
Review from my Rock the Lunchbox campaign. Annie's cheddar bunnies 6pk: These taste okay. If I'm comparing it to Pepperidge Farm's Goldfish crackers, these Annie's ones aren't as cheddar tasting, nor as salty. That can be good or bad depending on your own preferences. For me, I still prefer the Goldfish ones just purely based on taste. They're probably not as healthy, but I haven't compared their nutrition profiles side-by-side. I don't eat these often, so even if it's not as healthy, I still want the better tasting one. The rest of the family tried them too, and they prefer the Goldfish ones based on taste too. As a side note, the bunnies are pretty flat, whereas the Goldfish ones are puffed. I don't know if that adds anything of value to you, but personally for me I like crunching down on the Goldfish more. I'm sure kids play with their food too. However, the Annie's ones are definitely a good alternative for the health conscious if indeed they really are healthier with lower fat or salt content. You'd have to compare the labels to be sure b/c I don't have Goldfishes at the moment. As far as price goes, Annie's were $3.49 for 6 packs at my local Target. Honestly, you'd be getting a better deal from Goldfish if you buy that big huge container from Target or Costco for $8-10 and divvy it up yourself into a snack bag. Six packs of bunnies would be gone in no time.
Sara H.
Tunkhannock, PA
I love the fact that Annie’s Homegrown is organic! I feel so much better snacking on these yummy cheddars knowing that they’re using ingredients that I can recognize. I always have to hide these because my boyfriend loves them too; and these are just too good to share!
Heather C.
Torrance, CA
I don't buy cheese it's. I have always thought they were filled with bad ingredients. With this brand I feel a little better about giving it to the kids. Still not a go to snack, but on occasion we will buy these when the kids are wanting something like gold fish.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
I really love these! To me they're not as good as whales crackers but these are maybe better than Cheez-Its. I always find good deals at discount stores so I'm not really sure how expensive these are at full price but to me taking care of your body is worth it.
Shaina R.
Bath, NH
My friend bought these for her daughter and she couldn't understand why she never ate them. Its because they are disgusting(not to be rude or anything). And they are outrageously priced.
Mercedes M.
Duluth, MN
I love these! They are a healthier alternative to other crackers/cheezits and are a cute bunny shape! They have a great cheddar cheese flavor as well, although it's a kind of different taste compared to goldfish or cheez-its (but I like it).
Hannah A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
These taste better than gold fish! I love them, they’re also made with better ingredients so I don’t feel as guilty snacking on them. I love how they come in individual serving sizes it’s so convenient for grabbing a quick snack when I’m on the go.
Daisy Y.
This tastes like all natural cheese. It's so yummy I'd want to try again now. I get find the 12 pack at BJs. It's very affordable . I'll eat it by itself for lunch or dinner. First time consumer.
Karen A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this like the gold fish??
Leah C.
Has anyone tested these on their kids? Do they like them as much as goldfish brand?
aymee v.
Does this taste good what do u all think of this
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Do they taste like gold fish crackers?
Miranda L.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Do you buy these regularly, or for special occasions?