BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Baked with organic wheat flour and real aged cheddar, our Cheddar Bunnies are great tasting and wholesome. They are ideal for small hands, but their crispy crunch and real cheesy flavor will tempt snackers of all ages to eat them by the handful.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Flour, Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Yeast, Paprika, Cultured Whole Milk, Nonfat Milk, Annatto Extract (for color), Ground Celery Seed, Onion Powder, Natural Vitamin E (to protect flavor

Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
I really love these! To me they're not as good as whales crackers but these are maybe better than Cheez-Its. I always find good deals at discount stores so I'm not really sure how expensive these are at full price but to me taking care of your body is worth it.
Shaina R.
Bath, NH
My friend bought these for her daughter and she couldn't understand why she never ate them. Its because they are disgusting(not to be rude or anything). And they are outrageously priced.
Mercedes M.
Duluth, MN
I love these! They are a healthier alternative to other crackers/cheezits and are a cute bunny shape! They have a great cheddar cheese flavor as well, although it's a kind of different taste compared to goldfish or cheez-its (but I like it).
Hannah A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
These taste better than gold fish! I love them, they’re also made with better ingredients so I don’t feel as guilty snacking on them. I love how they come in individual serving sizes it’s so convenient for grabbing a quick snack when I’m on the go.
Helen J.
Portland, OR
These crackers are amazing, they taste exactly like goldfish but better. Not only that but they are shaped as adorable little bunnies and are healther than goldfish. They are slightly more expensive than goldfish but are honestly so worth it!
Daisy Y.
This tastes like all natural cheese. It's so yummy I'd want to try again now. I get find the 12 pack at BJs. It's very affordable . I'll eat it by itself for lunch or dinner. First time consumer.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
Probably one of the best cheddar cracker on the market. My kids love these and I like that they are usually easy to find at my local store and on sale. I’m a big fan of Annie’s and try to bring them to the play group my kids have to share.
Lauren F.
Spring, TX
It's a great snack. I tried them because my son loves those cheese fishes, but they are very salty. And these are so tasty and not too salty. They are a good snack for school and road trips. This product is organic, so it's a good option.
Marium S.
We get ours from Costco my 3 year old loves this. They are organic and baked. These are the best crackers. I love the fact that they are not too salty like other snacks I wish they come in some new flavors too like something spicy or hot
Cheyanna S.
These are so much better tasting and better for you than Goldfish crackers! My husband and I will finish these off in one sitting which is good or bad depending on how you look at it. They are seriously addicting and delicious.
Karen A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this like the gold fish??
Leah C.
Has anyone tested these on their kids? Do they like them as much as goldfish brand?
aymee v.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does this taste good what do u all think of this
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Do they taste like gold fish crackers?
Miranda L.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Do you buy these regularly, or for special occasions?