BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #92 in Crackers

Baked with organic wheat flour and real aged cheddar, our Cheddar Bunnies are great tasting and wholesome. They are ideal for small hands, but their crispy crunch and real cheesy flavor will tempt snackers of all ages to eat them by the handful.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Flour, Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Yeast, Paprika, Cultured Whole Milk, Nonfat Milk, Annatto Extract (for color), Ground Celery Seed, Onion Powder, Natural Vitamin E (to protect flavor

Buy on Vitamin...
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
These are great!! You don't even realize that you're eating something that's not junk. The ingrained are all great and I lived off these in college. They're a bit more expensive but I think you're paying for quality.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
My kids absolutely love these things. I buy them usually where i can find them cheapest either costco or grocery outlet. I usually buy the ones in single serving bags so my kids can take em on the go. They definitely taste better than goldfish and always have that satisfying crunch.
Whitney L.
['Brookhaven', 'GA'], GA
One of my favorite snacks by far! I have never liked cheese-its or goldfish, so I was hesitant to try these at first. But I am so glad I did! People try to tell me there is no difference between these and the other products I mentioned, but I guarantee you these are much better!
Bre M.
Las Vegas, NV
These taste really good. They are a little expensive if you aren't good at portion control but I highly recommend them. Great alternative if your looking for healthy snack but still crave cheese crackers.
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
I started buying these instead of gold fish for my kids and I must say they are really good. My kids enjoy them more than gold fish frackers and they are a little bit healthier for them. For around the same price and ease of finding them in the store these are a really great biy
Michelle s.
I bought these for my daughter but I ended up liking them just as much as she did. She cheese flavor is bold and I love the fact that is it real cheese and organic. Ingredients are a big deal. These crackers are on point though. Throw out the goldfish and pick some of these up.
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
I wasn't impressed with Annie's Bunny Crackers, to say the least. The texture was nice, the color was fine, but what bothered me was the flavor. I know they're a healthier more natural option but I don't feel like these products ar something even my kids would enjoy.
Sara H.
Tunkhannock, PA
I love the fact that Annie’s Homegrown is organic! I feel so much better snacking on these yummy cheddars knowing that they’re using ingredients that I can recognize. I always have to hide these because my boyfriend loves them too; and these are just too good to share!
Charlin F.
Jefferson, PA
As a mom of a picky toddler, I can confidently say that these Annie's homegrown cheddar bunnies have been a calm to my two year old's temper storms! I know I can give these to him and not have to worry about him only eating junk!
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
We love these in my household!!! They don't have the same exact layered crunch as goodish, but they pack n plenty fishing and are extremely satisfying! Great cheddar flavor, without tasting artificial. We usually but the Sam's club bulk version that has a variety.
Karen A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this like the gold fish??
Leah C.
Has anyone tested these on their kids? Do they like them as much as goldfish brand?
aymee v.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does this taste good what do u all think of this
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Do they taste like gold fish crackers?
Miranda L.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Do you buy these regularly, or for special occasions?