BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Baked with organic wheat flour and real aged cheddar, our Cheddar Bunnies are great tasting and wholesome. They are ideal for small hands, but their crispy crunch and real cheesy flavor will tempt snackers of all ages to eat them by the handful.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Flour, Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Yeast, Paprika, Cultured Whole Milk, Nonfat Milk, Annatto Extract (for color), Ground Celery Seed, Onion Powder, Natural Vitamin E (to protect flavor

Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
I absolutely love this food brand I discovered it at sprouts and my son loves them I got nervous because I thought they were going to taste different from what he normally eats as cheddar snacks but he didn't even notice and they don't have scary chemical ingredients.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
If you love eating organic you'll leave these. If you love goldfish you'll love these. Overall, you'll love these. They are super yummy and are basically just a healthier version of goldfish. They're super cute bunnies but you can definitely taste the difference between goldfish and these! Not a bad thing though!
Jennifer V.
Charlotte , NC
I LOVE Annie's cheddar bunnies! They are delicious & super cute. I try to eat soy-free as much as possible & it is really hard to find crackers of any kind that do not have soy in them. Annie's cheddar bunnies are made without soy! I highly recommend these crackers for your kids or the big kids at heart!
Lauren D.
Batavia, IL
I love these! They are just like goldfish, but I like knowing these are organic. One of my kids actually prefers these over regular goldfish crackers. I pack these in school lunches and for picnics over the summer!
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
I love these! They are one of the only organic snacks I’ve tried that actually taste good. They don’t taste like cheese-its or stuff like that, but they still taste good. They are pretty healthy too. I never feel guilty about eating them. I love that they are organic. I would definitely recommend them.
Jennifer E.
Kingsland, GA
I love Annie's cheddar bunnies and other snacks! I bought the mixed box from Costco and I feel so much better putting these in my kids lunchboxes rather than any other cracker! They love them so much! In fact, I will have them for a snack every once in a while! This is a "go to" in our household!
Jaedi G.
Love the Cheddar bunnies! A great organic alternative to the gold fish you may see. They can be found at lots of stores such as Target, Whole foods, and some regular grocery stores. They can be a bit pricey but the lack of chemicals and GMOs are worth the price.
Ariana M.
Annie's® Cheddar Bunnies Baked Snack Crackers are the best crackers around! These are so much better than goldfish taste wise and health wise. These are organic and healthier than goldfish, whales and other cheese crackers. I recommend these to everyone! Good for kids and adults!
Emmy L.
Ellicott City, MD
I LOVE CHEDDAR BUNNIES. I will never buy goldfish again. These crackers are all organic and you can pronounce the ingredients on the list! They are crunchy and salty but don't leave your mouth feeling like a desert after. The only issue I can think of is WHY THEY DONT COME IN A BIGGER BAG.
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
These are great!! You don't even realize that you're eating something that's not junk. The ingrained are all great and I lived off these in college. They're a bit more expensive but I think you're paying for quality.
Karen A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this like the gold fish??
Leah C.
Has anyone tested these on their kids? Do they like them as much as goldfish brand?
aymee v.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does this taste good what do u all think of this
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Do they taste like gold fish crackers?
Miranda L.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Do you buy these regularly, or for special occasions?