BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #71 in Crackers

Baked with organic wheat flour and real aged cheddar, our Cheddar Bunnies are great tasting and wholesome. They are ideal for small hands, but their crispy crunch and real cheesy flavor will tempt snackers of all ages to eat them by the handful.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Flour, Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Yeast, Paprika, Cultured Whole Milk, Nonfat Milk, Annatto Extract (for color), Ground Celery Seed, Onion Powder, Natural Vitamin E (to protect flavor

Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
I love to have this for my kids as an after-school snack, this brand is healthy and organic that I love. They are really affordable as well which is a plus.
Kimberly B.
Kalamazoo, MI
These are great I've tried a few different varieties. They taste great and are just a tiny bit spicy. I love them and they are so affordable. Perfect for lunches.
JoJo Z.
I love all Annie’s products and they are all just so good. I always make Annie’s for kids I babysit. And these crackers always healthily cure my cheez-it cravings.
Kathryn L.
These things are actually really good! I was skeptical at first but I feel better eating something that is supposedly more organic and less processed. It’s probably still not super healthy but definitely better than McDonald’s.
Jessika H.
Escondido, CA
What's better then cheese ! ? Cheddar bunnies ! They are great for kids and I trust what the brand has to offer ! Delicious enough to where my kids would want to keep buying and buying ! Love it and would recommend to those moms who have those picky kids:)
Dijana I.
This is not my kids favorite. I tried several times and they just can't seem to like it. I like the ingredients and want them to like it but they just don't.
Briana C.
Rockville, VA
The best snacks! Love that they are organic and I prefer them over gold fish! Just as crunchy and cheesy. Delicious! Always keep these in my snack cabinet!
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
I'm currently obsessed with these! If you love Goldfish, you will love these even more. I love the fact that I'm getting better quality ingredients.
Lindsey B.
My kids love Annie’s snacks and so do I! They’re relatively healthy, affordable and you can get them just about anywhere. I prefer Goldfish but it’s close
Caitlin F.
I’m a big cheddar cracker person and I️ love Annie’s cheddar bunnies! After eating too many they can start tasting a little dry, so eat in moderation haha